Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,390 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Please, How True Is This Statement? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please, How True Is This Statement? (513 Views)

Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? / Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman / Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, How True Is This Statement? by jeremiah505(m): 12:44am On Sep 16, 2015
During the course of one of my lectures yesterday, a lecturer made mention of this statement...

''Better to die a sinner than to die an unbeliever''

And it has really been pounding my mind on how true the statement is...

Like is there really any difference? Or isn't it much more complicated believing and acknowledging the existence of God and going against his will?...

Please, i need explanation on these...

Thanks... Cc. Lalasticlala
Re: Please, How True Is This Statement? by kestolove95(m): 1:03am On Sep 16, 2015
Better to die a sinner dan to die an ibo man
Re: Please, How True Is This Statement? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:35am On Sep 16, 2015
A sinner knows there's God who gave the law for living holy but he(the sinner) couldn't fulfill all the laws because of flesh.

Whereas an unbeliever is an atheist who doesn't believe there's God who gave some laws.
It's like believing that a flowing water has no source ...
Re: Please, How True Is This Statement? by orisa37: 5:43am On Sep 16, 2015
''Better to die a sinner than to die an unbeliever''- This is incorrect 'cos you sin against a belief, a court system, a set of rules, regulations and statutes. Where these do not exist, you are not accountable, you dont live 'cos life belongs to The Faith and to The Hope, your faith and your hope.
Re: Please, How True Is This Statement? by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 16, 2015
AdeniyiA:
A sinner knows there's God who gave the law for living holy but he(the sinner) couldn't fulfill all the laws because of flesh.

Whereas an unbeliever is an atheist who doesn't believe there's God who gave some laws.
It's like believing that a flowing water has no source ...

All sinners and unbelievers will end up in the same place, lake of fire!

I can only imagine how bad it will feel for a believer sinner to end up in the same place with a blasphemous and blind unbeliever. It's just like failing an exams you know all the answers; there would be weeping and gnashing of teeth!

All believers and followers of Jesus Christ should strive to make it into the Kingdom of Righteousness, whether it's by rapture through Jesus Christ or by enduring the persecutions of the Anti-Christ to death for salvation!

Revelation 21:8

But to the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and sexually immoral and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their place will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death."
Re: Please, How True Is This Statement? by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 16, 2015
kestolove95:
Better to die a sinner dan to die an ibo man
i"ll rather be a satanist than been a moslem!

a religion founded by a child molester, mohamed/aisha.

1 Like

Re: Please, How True Is This Statement? by Nicklaus(m): 4:16am On Sep 17, 2015
jeremiah505:
During the course of one of my lectures yesterday, a lecturer made mention of this statement...

''Better to die a sinner than to die an unbeliever''

And it has really been pounding my mind on how true the statement is...

Like is there really any difference? Or isn't it much more complicated believing and acknowledging the existence of God and going against his will?...

Please, i need explanation on these...

Thanks
Yea that's so true, direct and precise. It's an insult not to believe in God.

However you want to believe in God just do. Some people treat religion like democracy. I am sorry to say it isn't.

You have a right of purpose to believe in any religion as long as you worship God. And not a right of justification to not believe in God.

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Might Miss In Heaven / Why Not Try God This Way... It Is Your Turn For A Breakthrough / Faith Comes By Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.