Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Why 2face Idibia Almost Died When At 26years. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why 2face Idibia Almost Died When At 26years. (483 Views)

Iyabo Ojo's Buttocks Enlargement Surgery: Almost Died In Turkey - Aftrending.com / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) / 8 Reasons Why 2face Is So Loved By His Female Fans(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why 2face Idibia Almost Died When At 26years. by kolinton1: 6:58am On Sep 16, 2015
ONE of Nigeria’s greatest musicians, 2face Idibia, has revealed that

he nearly died when he was 26.

The singer-songwriter and record producer was in Kenya recently for the third season of TV music show Coke Studio. He has told NET that he was almost killed in his infamous car crash in 2001.

“It was in Lagos. I was driving from Kuramo beach then... I was drunk... As I reach the bend I couldn’t even...you know these street poles with concrete base... When I woke up in the hospital I was like men, so that’s how I would have just gone like that? It was crazy and after that accident I started having speed phobia,” he said in part.

2face will be releasing his biography titled A Very Good Bad Guy: The Story Of Innocent 2Face Idibia during his 40th birthday celebration this Friday in Lagos.

CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE STORY [url][/url]http://www.nairaroot.com/2face-almost-died-at-26/#.VfkE1ciL3IU

Re: Why 2face Idibia Almost Died When At 26years. by GboyegaD(m): 7:09am On Sep 16, 2015
Thank God for sparing his life. He is the Father Abraham of our days.
Re: Why 2face Idibia Almost Died When At 26years. by Nelkoko: 7:40am On Sep 16, 2015
Him 4 die na..black face 4 don marry anie

(1) (Reply)

Check Out One Daily Habit That Might Be Hurting Your 'liver' Soo Badly / 10 Hollwood Don Dey Showcase How Them Rearrange Their Nipple With Nipple Rings / Diddy Tops Jay Z & Drake On New Forbes List Of Richest Rappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.