Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,102 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Get Common Sense Nigerians - Chike Okonkwo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Get Common Sense Nigerians - Chike Okonkwo (1226 Views)

Chukwuemeka Chike John Okafor Celebrates 10th Birthday At The National Assembly / Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) / What Igbos Should Know First- Chike Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Common Sense Nigerians - Chike Okonkwo by chikeFavor2000(m): 7:52am On Sep 16, 2015
The recent happenings in politics has prompt me to pass this message across. In recent days in Nigerian politics, we have different captions for different sets of people e.g wailing wailers, northernaization, South West, king of the North. One thing I have learned from Nigerians is that we think/act on sentiment rather than morals. And that's our main problem, just as Thabo Mbeki once "the problem of Nigeria is not the politicians but the electorate" which I totally agree with him. No wonder it's said that man is man's greatest enemy. For the sake of sentiment many people have refused to see the very bright promising start of this "change" administration which is already better than last "transformation" administration. Some still claims last admin is better than this admin, while others who cannot say so because the gap is so glaring are seriously praying it fails but it will not fail in Jesus name, Amen. If you cannot see that power has greatly improved, that funds are being disburse to offset debts accrued by last admin, ministries functioning and being more transparent, security improved as the news of bokoharam is filtering away day after day, presidency demanding results from ministries other than romancing them, oil theft reduced and has a dead line to end (where is asari? ) and so many other changes then you need a deliverance from the yoke "sentimental bandage". So many cry federal character law, if the opposition feels the president has faulted that law then they should sue him on that issue. From the above changes I believe Anyone still clamoring for the last admin to come back is trying to take us Nigeria back to Egypt (darkness). As for me I put sentiments aside and think beyond tribal lines for the progress of my country . I am OKONKWO CHIKE , A NIGERIAN then an IGBO JUST PASSING COMON SENSE ACROSS.

6 Likes

Re: Get Common Sense Nigerians - Chike Okonkwo by adedayourt(m): 7:53am On Sep 16, 2015
undecided
Re: Get Common Sense Nigerians - Chike Okonkwo by whirlwind7(m): 7:55am On Sep 16, 2015
I agree with you a hundred percent.
Sentiments alone is responsible for the failed government we have been experiencing.
Note that when you perceive someone as an enemy, you will find it hard to appreciate anything positive he does.
Only a fool keeps doing something the same way when it had failed to achieve results. The sort of blind hero worship that has clouded every sense of judgement in this country is sickening.

If PMB had attained power by force, it becomes a different story. He was voted in by the majority! If this is not a pointer to the fact that most of the electorate are fed up with the last administration, I don't know what other pointer to use.
PMB's government is still at it's infancy, and we should give him the benefit of the doubt. Working against him will only sink us further into the darkness we have created for ourselves.
Re: Get Common Sense Nigerians - Chike Okonkwo by fromnigeria(m): 8:01am On Sep 16, 2015
Thank You

I pray they get it in Jesus name.
Re: Get Common Sense Nigerians - Chike Okonkwo by opeaceo: 8:01am On Sep 16, 2015
Some people believe the former administration is better than this administration, It's their opinion and they are entitled to it, you can't force them to see things from your perspective, and on the other hand, people who come out to use names like South West, Fulani cow e.t.c, are useless as the word useless, and watch out, many of them would insult the op.
Re: Get Common Sense Nigerians - Chike Okonkwo by chikeFavor2000(m): 8:06am On Sep 16, 2015
opeaceo:
Some people believe the former administration is better than this administration, It's their opinion and they are entitled to it, you can't force them to see things from your perspective, and on the other hand, people who come out to use names like South West, Fulani cow e.t.c, are useless as the word useless, and watch out, many of them would insult the op.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinion but hiding the truth or lying is not just going to help us
Re: Get Common Sense Nigerians - Chike Okonkwo by chikeFavor2000(m): 8:08am On Sep 16, 2015
There is constructive criticism and there is haters criticism. These are two different things.
Re: Get Common Sense Nigerians - Chike Okonkwo by opeaceo: 8:21am On Sep 16, 2015
chikeFavor2000:

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion but hiding the truth or lying is not just going to help us
You might call it lying, but it is the way they see it, you call it black, they call it red, and they won't accept it is black, so leave them, you won't force them to accept the truth would you?
Re: Get Common Sense Nigerians - Chike Okonkwo by chikeFavor2000(m): 8:26am On Sep 16, 2015
opeaceo:

You might call it lying, but it is the way they see it, you call it black, they call it red, and they won't accept it is black, so leave them, you won't force them to accept the truth would you?
cry
Re: Get Common Sense Nigerians - Chike Okonkwo by Omotayor123(f): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2015
Nairalanders shey you dey hear so...
Re: Get Common Sense Nigerians - Chike Okonkwo by donholy28(m): 9:08am On Sep 16, 2015
yes o especially those blind nairalanders
Re: Get Common Sense Nigerians - Chike Okonkwo by PentiumPro(f): 9:11am On Sep 16, 2015
OP
You are not Igbo cheesy cheesy
Re: Get Common Sense Nigerians - Chike Okonkwo by pet4ril(f): 9:57am On Sep 16, 2015
Tell them oooo the politicians n their counterparts especially
Re: Get Common Sense Nigerians - Chike Okonkwo by Volksfuhrer(m): 10:17am On Sep 16, 2015
PentiumPro:
OP
You are not Igbo cheesy cheesy

How did find out? grin
Re: Get Common Sense Nigerians - Chike Okonkwo by chikeFavor2000(m): 10:24am On Sep 16, 2015
PentiumPro:
OP You are not Igbo cheesy cheesy
Because am not sentimental.
Re: Get Common Sense Nigerians - Chike Okonkwo by PentiumPro(f): 10:35am On Sep 16, 2015
chikeFavor2000:

Because am not sentimental.
Yes! cheesy
Re: Get Common Sense Nigerians - Chike Okonkwo by chikeFavor2000(m): 10:41am On Sep 16, 2015
PentiumPro:
Yes! cheesy
I am an igbo to the core. Ezigbo nwa igbo

1 Like

Re: Get Common Sense Nigerians - Chike Okonkwo by GenbIoodykiller: 10:47am On Sep 16, 2015
chikeFavor2000:

I am an igbo to the core. Ezigbo nwa igbo

gerrarahia you're the most sentimental bastard i have ever seen looking for cheap popularity by the Useless Southwest.

did you preach this rubbish when apc are calling Gej names due to the hatred they had for him.

i repeat you're a bastard igbo and creating an igbo moniker to justify your identity doesn't make you one.

i repeat gerrarahia ( in Igbo : si ebea puo)
Re: Get Common Sense Nigerians - Chike Okonkwo by chikeFavor2000(m): 11:48am On Sep 16, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

gerrarahia you're the most sentimental bastard i have ever seen looking for cheap popularity by the Useless Southwest.

did you preach this rubbish when apc are calling Gej names due to the hatred they had for him.

i repeat you're a bastard igbo and creating an igbo moniker to justify your identity doesn't make you one.

i repeat gerrarahia ( in Igbo : si ebea puo)
I guess the message hit you real bad, everyone can't be like you, most times I wonder how you think if it's with your head or a.ss.
Why pay #87 for fuel, you for dey continue dey pay 150 wey your slavery master being dey sell am.
Am even more igbo than you are, if you are even one. Because I do not suffer the sins of ijaw man.

1 Like

Re: Get Common Sense Nigerians - Chike Okonkwo by GenbIoodykiller: 11:49am On Sep 16, 2015
chikeFavor2000:

I guess the message hit you real bad, everyone can't be like you, most times I wonder how you think if it's with your head or a.ss.
Why pay #87 for fuel, you for dey continue dey pay 150 wey your slavery master being dey sell am.
Am even more igbo than you are, if you are even one. Because I do not suffer the sins of ijaw man.

Thunder scatter your family there Useless yeroba bastard.

message hitting me bad?

you're new in this forum i guess grin
Re: Get Common Sense Nigerians - Chike Okonkwo by chikeFavor2000(m): 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

message hitting me bad?
You sound so bitter, go get a life and help your self, inugo

2 Likes

Re: Get Common Sense Nigerians - Chike Okonkwo by chikeFavor2000(m): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

message hitting me bad?

New ko old ni, if being perceived as new makes me still retain my sanity and moral,let me remain new
Re: Get Common Sense Nigerians - Chike Okonkwo by GenbIoodykiller: 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
chikeFavor2000:

New ko old ni, if being perceived as new makes me still retain my sanity and moral,let me remain new

Thunder strike your father dead there amin
Re: Get Common Sense Nigerians - Chike Okonkwo by GenbIoodykiller: 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
chikeFavor2000:

You sound so bitter, go get a life and help your self, inugo

ala fejuo nne i anya ebea
Re: Get Common Sense Nigerians - Chike Okonkwo by chikeFavor2000(m): 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

It's written, the w.icked hates the truth. I don't know why you are this bitter spewing rubbish at slightest correction. Point of correction it's "fojuo" not "fejuo". Go get a life, I won't cur.se u back am bigger than that
Re: Get Common Sense Nigerians - Chike Okonkwo by GenbIoodykiller: 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
chikeFavor2000:

It's written, the w.icked hates the truth. I don't know why you are this bitter spewing rubbish at slightest correction. Point of correction it's "fojuo" not "fejuo". Go get a life, I won't cur.se u back am bigger than that

Thunder gbagbuo nna i
Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i
Otolo gbagbuo nna i
die die die die die die die die by bomb Insha'Allah
Hopless bastard son of a prostitute from a Yellowbar scum sperm

(1) (Reply)

Yorubaland Is Better Protected With OPC Than Conventional Police - Mimiko / How 23-yr-old Model Born Without Legs Makes , $1000 Daily / Benue State Govt To Borrow From FG Again To Pay Salary And Pension Arrears.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.