Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

"I Thought I Wasn’t Going To Be The Best Man For Any Woman" - 2face Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Thought I Wasn’t Going To Be The Best Man For Any Woman" - 2face Idibia (692 Views)

Doris Akonanya: “I Wasn’t Born This Way” – Amputee Nollywood Actress / "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot / ‘I Knew On Honeymoon, Kris Humphries Wasn’t Going To Work Out.’ – Kim Kardashian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Thought I Wasn’t Going To Be The Best Man For Any Woman" - 2face Idibia by Kakakino(m): 7:58am On Sep 16, 2015
Legendary RnB singer, 2face Idibia recently had a chat with NET.
In the interview, the singer revealed that he was scared of getting married while his fears included being unfaithful to his wife, Annie Idibia.

“I’m not surprised. Honestly, I mean back in the day it had come across my mind one or two times to propose to her but somehow it got to this point where I was like I’m not going to get married. Even before I started having kids I had already said I’m not going to get married.” said the father of 7.

The singer also added “Before then there’s been one or two times where I almost proposed to Annie. But I just said no no no because I just thought I wasn’t going to be faithful, I wasn’t going to be good enough. I had always thought I wasn’t going to be the best man for any woman so because of that, I just thought I’m not going to get married; I’m just going to live my life”.

SOURCE: http://www.topwaysng.com/2015/09/i-thought-i-wasnt-going-to-be-best-man.html

Re: "I Thought I Wasn’t Going To Be The Best Man For Any Woman" - 2face Idibia by adedayourt(m): 8:00am On Sep 16, 2015
K
Re: "I Thought I Wasn’t Going To Be The Best Man For Any Woman" - 2face Idibia by Seuncoded(f): 8:07am On Sep 16, 2015
*****Look Down Dont Just Post For Fun Here******
Re: "I Thought I Wasn’t Going To Be The Best Man For Any Woman" - 2face Idibia by pretydiva(f): 8:12am On Sep 16, 2015
I feel u bro..we are all humans n so not perfect. Now dat u ve identify ur fears,try hard 2 make sure it doesn't come 2 fulfillment
Re: "I Thought I Wasn’t Going To Be The Best Man For Any Woman" - 2face Idibia by Airforce1(m): 8:12am On Sep 16, 2015
Why is annie's mouth always open?
Re: "I Thought I Wasn’t Going To Be The Best Man For Any Woman" - 2face Idibia by Dafe20(m): 8:23am On Sep 16, 2015
Airforce1:
Why is annie's mouth always open?

See question! cheesycheesycheesy
Re: "I Thought I Wasn’t Going To Be The Best Man For Any Woman" - 2face Idibia by Airforce1(m): 8:25am On Sep 16, 2015
Dafe20:

See question! cheesycheesycheesy

I've seen like a million of her photos and trust me.. she no dey close mouth
Re: "I Thought I Wasn’t Going To Be The Best Man For Any Woman" - 2face Idibia by Omotayor123(f): 8:34am On Sep 16, 2015
And now you think you are the best for your wifey tongue
Re: "I Thought I Wasn’t Going To Be The Best Man For Any Woman" - 2face Idibia by williamsean(m): 8:42am On Sep 16, 2015
Emm tuface enough of this ur sily talks abt ur marriage, I want to think abt how to make money abeg undecided

(1) (Reply)

WHAT? Meek Mill And Nicki Minaj Spotted In Ebonyi State (see Photo) LOL! / More Photos From Susan Peters Wedding To Dutch Lover / Ciara Flaunts Cleavage & Goes Braless On No Bra Day In Sexy Black Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.