Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,346 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Photo. Which One Of These Was Sweetest...? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photo. Which One Of These Was Sweetest...? (2121 Views)

Photo: Which Soup Can You Cook With #500 / PHOTO: Which Do You Prefer? / Can You Eat This? See The Photo Which Has Sparked A Heated Debate Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo. Which One Of These Was Sweetest...? by simplemach(m): 8:26am On Sep 16, 2015
for those who ate these biscuits, which of them was sweetest?

Re: Photo. Which One Of These Was Sweetest...? by Amdayburh(m): 8:29am On Sep 16, 2015
Cocunut of cus.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Photo. Which One Of These Was Sweetest...? by simplemach(m): 8:31am On Sep 16, 2015
Amdayburh:
Cocunut of cus.. smiley
was also thinking the same. but you know that speedy used to be chocolate flavoured and was sweet too.

1 Like

Re: Photo. Which One Of These Was Sweetest...? by Amdayburh(m): 8:39am On Sep 16, 2015
simplemach:
was also thinking the same. but you know that speedy used to be chocolate flavoured and was sweet too.
noo,i disconcure,coconut na d best.. grin
Re: Photo. Which One Of These Was Sweetest...? by dominique(f): 8:41am On Sep 16, 2015
Speedy was my one of my favourites then, I used to mix it with milk and drink like cereal-yum!

1 Like

Re: Photo. Which One Of These Was Sweetest...? by simplemach(m): 8:45am On Sep 16, 2015
dominique:
Speedy was my one of my favourites then, I used to mix it with milk and drink like cereal-yum!
u see, I told amdayburh speedy was aslo onpoint and he said no.
Re: Photo. Which One Of These Was Sweetest...? by dominique(f): 8:52am On Sep 16, 2015
simplemach:
u see, I told amdayburh speedy was aslo onpoint and he said no.

Very onpoint but our individual tastes differs. The quality got so bad before it left the markets sha.
Re: Photo. Which One Of These Was Sweetest...? by simplemach(m): 8:54am On Sep 16, 2015
dominique:

Very onpoint but our individual tastes differs. The quality got so bad before it left the markets sha.
True
Re: Photo. Which One Of These Was Sweetest...? by Amdayburh(m): 9:12am On Sep 16, 2015
dominique:

yh dats tru..d quality is now wack..

1 Like

Re: Photo. Which One Of These Was Sweetest...? by Yustash001(m): 9:20am On Sep 16, 2015
Speedy rocks jor....that fishly no sweet kankan...

1 Like

Re: Photo. Which One Of These Was Sweetest...? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
Coconut jawe grin

Before speedy, then cabin before fishly. That fishly smell dey want make me vomit sometimes
Re: Photo. Which One Of These Was Sweetest...? by tpiander: 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
op why not explain what they are, for those of us who dont know.
Re: Photo. Which One Of These Was Sweetest...? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
tpiander:
are they not biscuits, what other explanation do you want?
Re: Photo. Which One Of These Was Sweetest...? by LajaLaba: 12:33am On Sep 17, 2015
tpiander:
undecided
Re: Photo. Which One Of These Was Sweetest...? by tpiander: 12:39am On Sep 17, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

are they not biscuits, what other explanation do you want?

am i supposed to magically know they are biscuits?

those of you who have the 411 should explain to the rest of us.
Re: Photo. Which One Of These Was Sweetest...? by simplemach(m): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2015
tpiander:

am i supposed to magically know they are biscuits?

those of you who have the 411 should explain to the rest of us.
that was y I stated it clearly, I said for those that know them because I know some people are of the "indomie" generation.
Re: Photo. Which One Of These Was Sweetest...? by maggilove(f): 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
Speedy was just the best, its still available now but of low quality.
Re: Photo. Which One Of These Was Sweetest...? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
Cabin! But it doesn't look like that anymore sha grin

1 Like

Re: Photo. Which One Of These Was Sweetest...? by kristen12(f): 3:55am On Sep 19, 2015
OMG!!! shocked See these old biscuits ooo. I love all of them but differently.

I never missed my cabin biscuit and tea .

And I can beat anyone because of my fish and coconut biscuit then.
Re: Photo. Which One Of These Was Sweetest...? by Missmossy(f): 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
Speedy rocks grin

Use to take it with milk shake those days.

2 Likes

Re: Photo. Which One Of These Was Sweetest...? by Emodeee: 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
Missmossy:
Speedy rocks grin

Use to take it with milk shake those days.

My luv, how old r u?
Re: Photo. Which One Of These Was Sweetest...? by Emodeee: 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
kristen12:
OMG!!! shocked See these old biscuits ooo. I love all of them but differently.

I never missed my cabin biscuit and tea .

And I can beat anyone because of my fish and coconut biscuit then.

So u don't take speedy? Speedy was the ish den. U will now soak it inside water, use it to do milo. Tasty.
Re: Photo. Which One Of These Was Sweetest...? by Missmossy(f): 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
Emodeee:

My luv, how old r u?
Still in my teens

2 Likes

Re: Photo. Which One Of These Was Sweetest...? by Emodeee: 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
Missmossy:

Still in my teens

Abi u don teens ni. I know ur age dear.

U r 20years old.

how do u like ur speedy though?

Did u try speedy with garri?
Re: Photo. Which One Of These Was Sweetest...? by nikkyshyne(f): 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
Emodeee:

Abi u don teens ni. I know ur age dear.

U r 20years old.

how do u like ur speedy though?

Did u try speedy with garri?
I drank garri with speedy. Speedy was my favourite.
Re: Photo. Which One Of These Was Sweetest...? by Emodeee: 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
nikkyshyne:
I drank garri with speedy. Speedy was my favourite.

U know what's up.

(1) (Reply)

Garri Mix / What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? / What Is The Best Way To Make Pancakes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.