Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,070 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Do You Experience Heavy Or Prolonged Menses? Read This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Experience Heavy Or Prolonged Menses? Read This (484 Views)

Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / Do You Experience Any Body Part Tremor Occasionally? Here Is Why / Watch Out, Prolonged Sitting Kills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Experience Heavy Or Prolonged Menses? Read This by Vanije: 8:31am On Sep 16, 2015
A woman with menorrhagia usually experiences anemia due
to the volume of blood lost

If it soaks two or more pads in an hour, it is called
hypermenorrhagia

Heavy bleeding is considered to be 60-80ml of blood or
more in each cycle

Causes, diagnosis, remedy, of heavy menses @ www.trendyhealthworld.com/menorrhagia/
Re: Do You Experience Heavy Or Prolonged Menses? Read This by Emypresh(m): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2015
Any woman with the issue of blood shd touch the hem of Jesus garment..... And she will be made whole....... Shikina

(1) (Reply)

Walk Off Belly Fat / How To Reduce Cancer Risk / An 11 Yrs Old Boy Makes The Most Amazing Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.