Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Nairaland Poll: Should Seun Create A Dislike Button? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nairaland Poll: Should Seun Create A Dislike Button? (979 Views)

Facebook Is Not Making A Dislike Button / Techcenter: Facebook To Add A ‘dislike’ Button Soon / Facebook Set To Implement A Dislike Button. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Poll: Should Seun Create A Dislike Button? by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 16, 2015
I have argued that Nairaland remains better than Facebook and majority have agreed with me. Check my profile for the post. Anyways, we must also look for a way to improve the forum and one way would be to resolve the issue of whether or not Seun should create a Dislike button which can serve as a self regulatory mechanism for the forum. I trust that at the end of the day, the CEO of this forum will respect and use the result from this poll to make a better and informed decision.

If your answer is YES click LIKE

If your answer is NO click SHARE

Please no derailing.

CC: lalasticlala seun Ishilove

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Poll: Should Seun Create A Dislike Button? by SeverusSnape(m): 8:37am On Sep 16, 2015
No!!!
Re: Nairaland Poll: Should Seun Create A Dislike Button? by tayebest(m): 8:40am On Sep 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
No!!!
Seconded
Re: Nairaland Poll: Should Seun Create A Dislike Button? by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 16, 2015
cc: SeverusSnape modath ggrin espn IVORY2009 emmyrichie lumzybo
Re: Nairaland Poll: Should Seun Create A Dislike Button? by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 16, 2015
Yes now, will save us from seeing mind bugging opposition to rather simple issues everiday.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Poll: Should Seun Create A Dislike Button? by SeverusSnape(m): 8:42am On Sep 16, 2015
tayebest:
Seconded
Good.
Re: Nairaland Poll: Should Seun Create A Dislike Button? by ggrin(f): 8:46am On Sep 16, 2015
Martins301:
noundecided
Re: Nairaland Poll: Should Seun Create A Dislike Button? by modath(f): 8:46am On Sep 16, 2015
Martins301:

Unequivocally YES, OUI (en francais), BEENI (ni yoruba),
Re: Nairaland Poll: Should Seun Create A Dislike Button? by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 16, 2015
Please vote by clicking the appropriate button as that would quickly reflect your opinion. You can comment afterwards. Thanks.

TonyeBarcanista Temitemi1 INTROVERT LadyF and all other e-warriors please come and vote
Re: Nairaland Poll: Should Seun Create A Dislike Button? by IVORY2009(m): 8:58am On Sep 16, 2015
modath:

Unequivocally YES, OUI (en francais), BEENI (ni yoruba),

yo wa cheesy
Re: Nairaland Poll: Should Seun Create A Dislike Button? by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 16, 2015
Only someone with a low self esteem will be inclined to say no.

I view likes as empty praises sometimes. It is better to have a more constructive critic system. Some people won't quote you if they see something bad in your posts. They would rather leave you to your folly. Having a dislike button can change this.

Cc robinhez
Re: Nairaland Poll: Should Seun Create A Dislike Button? by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 16, 2015
Martins301:

[size=16pt] grin [/size] Good to go.
Re: Nairaland Poll: Should Seun Create A Dislike Button? by RobinHez(m): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
Only someone with a low self esteem will be inclined to say no.

I view likes as empty praises sometimes. It is better to have a more constructive critic system. Some people won't quote you if they see something bad in your posts. They would rather leave you to your folly. Having a dislike button can change this.

Cc robinhez

Yeah...I hereby move the motion that people should be banned according to the average dislikes they receive in a month!

That will reduce the number of dumbasses here angry
Re: Nairaland Poll: Should Seun Create A Dislike Button? by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 16, 2015
RobinHez:

Yeah...I hereby move the motion that people should be banned according to the average dislikes they receive in a month!

That will reduce the number of dumbasses here angry

Who is seconding??
Re: Nairaland Poll: Should Seun Create A Dislike Button? by Blakjewelry(m): 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
Yes, make seun put am sharp sharp
Re: Nairaland Poll: Should Seun Create A Dislike Button? by Tolzeal(m): 2:37am On Sep 17, 2015
All I want is a DISLIKE button on profile Pictures...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Poll: Should Seun Create A Dislike Button? by AikayDaWrapper(m): 8:14am On Sep 17, 2015
Yes.

Also if your Likes - dislikes is less than a certain value say 10 you shouldn't be allowed to post since it most probably means you're always saying nonsense.

Then a different part of the forum should be created where the offenders can create topics and discuss among themselves. Only mods can be allowed to give likes in this offenders forum. When you get above 10 likes again you can be reinstated in the main forum.

New members should have automatic 20 likes.

Would really help to reduce the amount of trolls and tribalists we have here.

This should be moved to fp
Re: Nairaland Poll: Should Seun Create A Dislike Button? by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 17, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
Yes.

Also if your Likes - dislikes is less than a certain value say 10 you shouldn't be allowed to post since it most probably means you're always saying nonsense.

Then a different part of the forum should be created where the offenders can create topics and discuss among themselves. Only mods can be allowed to give likes in this offenders forum. When you get above 10 likes again you can be reinstated in the main forum.

New members should have automatic 20 likes.

Would really help to reduce the amount of trolls and tribalists we have here.

This should be moved to fp

Thank you. Am sure seun will consider and work on your suggestion so as to make the forum a better place

(1) (Reply)

China Develops Artificial Sun That Can Reach 100million Degree Celsius - Photos / Mobile Numbers Database For Sale / Is There Hope For The Sick In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.