Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,477 members, 7,823,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

How Can One Get Rid Of Decayed Tooth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can One Get Rid Of Decayed Tooth (837 Views)

Nigeria Sets Tooth-Brushing World Record / 44 Per Cent Nigerians Have Decayed Teeth -minister / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Get Rid Of Decayed Tooth by babatma: 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2009
How can one get rid of decayed tooth, pls Help me out
Re: How Can One Get Rid Of Decayed Tooth by abmart: 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2009
I think you have to replace it with artificial one.
Re: How Can One Get Rid Of Decayed Tooth by PHARMTOKI(f): 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2009
Simple.Go for an extraction!
Re: How Can One Get Rid Of Decayed Tooth by oaroloye(m): 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
Short-change a bus conductor?

However, if you want to keep those your teeth that are not decayed, you need to go to a professional dentist for extraction or filling. It may not be as bad as you think, but it may be worse.

The worst-case scenario is when there is an infection that can reach the brain; that can kill.

The best-case scenario is when you find that there is no serious damage to the tooth- maybe it is just the gum that is inflamed, or injured- which can heal itself.

I strongly advise that you prohibit your dentist from putting ANY sort of METAL into your head- as a "filling."

(1) (Reply)

Deaf And Dumb! / Na so / Feces Refused To Come Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.