Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Scientists Question Existence Of Pokemon After Live Pikachu Is Caught In Africa! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scientists Question Existence Of Pokemon After Live Pikachu Is Caught In Africa! (908 Views)

Big And Dangerous Fish Caught In Ikorodu , Lagos State (pictures) / Huge Python Caught In Owerri, Butchered In Front Of Children (Photos) / See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scientists Question Existence Of Pokemon After Live Pikachu Is Caught In Africa! by Tedassie(m): 9:20am On Sep 16, 2015
KENYA – A shocking discovery has been made in Kenya. The people of a local village in Kenya have captured what appears to be a real live Pikachu.
Pokemon, a multi-billionaire media franchise created by Satoshi Tajiri in 1995 originally as a video game for the gameboy, then later expanded to trading cards, TV shows, movie films, toys, etc. The Pokemon world is inhabited by Pokemon, animals that are caught to fight for sport. There were 151 original Pokemon, and have expanded to over 500 now. Many Pokemon types exist, including water, electric, fire, psychic, rock, etc. The recently captured Pikachu in Africa, is an electric type Pokemon, and has been confirmed to have electric capabilities according to its capturers. See picture of captured Pikachu below:
“It had this weird electric power” says Montassar Hssine, one of the villagers who assisted in the capture of Pikachu, “We couldn’t find a Pokeball anywhere so we had to catch it by hand and put it in a cage. It was sending out jolts of electricity. You can not see the electricity, we know because there were a few of us that touched it and got shocked. It wasn’t a deadly shock, it was more of just a small jolt that made you pull your hand away from it. I felt like Ash Ketchum for a second” said Montassar.
Scientists quickly brought the Pikachu in to study it. Scientists of Kenya are puzzled by the animal, or should I say, Pokemon. The scientists observed that the Pikachu had the body of a Chinchilla, ears of a rabbit, a tail with a shape of a lightning bolt, and it’s fur was yellow, and had small red dots in the cheek area, nearly identical to the Pikachu we all see on TV. “It is nearly Identical, The only big difference from the Pikachu on TV, is that this Pikachu did not have the capability to release enough electricity to physically harm anybody. It did have electric power, but no more than 10 amperes in AC current, which is slightly stronger than a shocking gum toy. It only uses this electricity when touched, shocking the person or animal in self-defense. It also wasn’t as cute as the Pikachu in the show, so, I’m a little disappointed” says Zoologist Michael Mamalyha.
The discovery of the Pikachu has raised many new questions. How many different types of Pokemon are out there? How many Pikachu’s are out there? The Pikachu will be kept at the Masinde Muliro University of Science for further studying.
http://weneverstoped.com/2015/09/15/scientists-question-existence-of-pokemon-after-live-pikachu-is-caught-in-africa/

1 Share

Re: Scientists Question Existence Of Pokemon After Live Pikachu Is Caught In Africa! by adedayourt(m): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2015
tut dis thing was jus a cartoon character, dint kno it actually xisted
Re: Scientists Question Existence Of Pokemon After Live Pikachu Is Caught In Africa! by Kayswat(m): 9:36am On Sep 16, 2015
Is this for real. I'll comment later
Re: Scientists Question Existence Of Pokemon After Live Pikachu Is Caught In Africa! by Tedassie(m): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2015
adedayourt:
Kayswat:
Is this for real.
I'll comment later
adedayourt:
sh!t is real folks...i'm baffled myself
Re: Scientists Question Existence Of Pokemon After Live Pikachu Is Caught In Africa! by henribj(m): 9:49am On Sep 16, 2015
a clearer pix of the captured animal would be appreciated.
Re: Scientists Question Existence Of Pokemon After Live Pikachu Is Caught In Africa! by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 16, 2015
Bad satire. The news - and website carrying it- is fake.
Re: Scientists Question Existence Of Pokemon After Live Pikachu Is Caught In Africa! by Tedassie(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Pic Of The Day..... Made In Kano Car / Elfreda Sekibo Tells Her Story After EFCC Declare Her Wanted / Unique Hair Cut Like You've Never Seen Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.