Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

NCC Report SIM Is Dormant After Registration! What To Do? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NCC Report SIM Is Dormant After Registration! What To Do? (414 Views)

Twitter Purges Dormant Accounts: Celebrities Losts Millions Of Followers / Telecoms Subscribers Porting to 9mobile, NCC Report Shows / The Most Likely Reason Why Ntel SIM Is Still Scarce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NCC Report SIM Is Dormant After Registration! What To Do? by hmm007: 9:43am On Sep 16, 2015
My SIM was blocked about 2 weeks ago, I went to register the SIM at the MTN office and was told it will be opened after 24 hours. I waited for two days yet nothing so I went back to the MTN office and was told everything looks ok with my account but NCC is saying the SIM is dormant.
They promised to contact NCC on this and to give them another 24 hours, I waited another 2 days still nothing and went back and it's the smae story. And it seems the guy at MTN is even fed up with the whole NCC stuff and dont know what to do again.
I dont want to loose this number because I have been using it for ages now (about 7 years) and was told I cant even port to another network since it's NCC blocking the line, what can I do? Anybody with the same experience?
Re: NCC Report SIM Is Dormant After Registration! What To Do? by adedayourt(m): 9:43am On Sep 16, 2015
Re: NCC Report SIM Is Dormant After Registration! What To Do? by donholy28(m): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2015
go to another place and register it...same tin happened to my sis
Re: NCC Report SIM Is Dormant After Registration! What To Do? by psucc(m): 9:53am On Sep 16, 2015
Guy that SIM is under investigation by DSS, EFCC and ICPC. NCC is only blocking it on instruction.

Thank God police no join for the investigation, Na right inside inside inside cell you for dey. LOLssssssss.
Re: NCC Report SIM Is Dormant After Registration! What To Do? by dunsman(f): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2015
Donno o!! Meànwhile, iPhone 7 under way.www.avottech..com

(1) (Reply)

Come In For Cheaper Way To Browse On Your Device / Engineers In House Pls Help With Problem / How To Jailbreak IOS 9 On Your Iphone Or Ipad Using Pangu9 :step-by-step Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.