Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau (39892 Views)

IPOB Member Shot In Anambra While Waiting For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrival (Graphic Pic / Graphic Photos; Woman Allegedly Shot In The Stomach During Aba Biafra Protest / Military Not Sincere On Casualty Figure Of Sunday’s Attack – Borno Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by emmalezy(m): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-ZiSOuD_xIu8/Vfkq6XIF0yI/AAAAAAAGljk/N7uTF0-7DOY/s1600/44.jpg[/img]
According to Minority Report Nigeria, at least 17 people were killed in the early hours of Sunday, September 13 in Zakupwang community, Foron District and Fan village in Fan District of Barkin Ladi LGA of Plateau State. The attack was carried out by Fulani herdsmen between the hours of 12am to 1am. This is one of the survivors of the attack...a baby shot in the back

The incident was confirmed by Hon. Istifanus Gyang, the member representing Riyom/Barkin Ladi federal constituency in the National Assembly. "We have received with shock the killings of 17 persons through violent attacks on seven villages of Barkin-Ladi Local Government Area." he said.

He appealed to the Berom and Fulani stakeholders not to allow the unfortunate incidence to disrupt the on-going peace efforts.

Below are names and ages of some of the victims
1. Miracle Bitrus (2)
2. Anita Dafom (2)
3. Tis Dafom (4)
4. Wang Luka (12)
5. Samuel Palle (25)
6. Deborah Dafom (26)
7. Dalyop Weng (30)

The identity of the rest are yet to be revealed.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/09/photo-of-baby-shot-in-stomach-during.html

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by kennydee05(m): 9:48am On Sep 16, 2015

My FTC is dedicated to The second coming of Jesus Christ.
Get well soon boy
I think I need to tell you this, am very sorry not to have told you, Kindly pardon my negligence. With the latest happening around the world; they are nothing but signs of end time. (Reference: Mathew 24:4-11)
Now, the issue is if you are not sure of your salvation, Kindly ask Jesus Christ to perfect your salvation for you.
And if you are yet to be born again, say Jesus come into my life, I accept You as my Lord and personal Saviour, take charge of my life and perfect my salvation for me. Amen in Jesus.
Congratulations because you are now a new person. (2 Corinthians 5:17)

106 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by iliyande(m): 9:49am On Sep 16, 2015
Why this boy? Those behind this act will never go free. God is watching

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by adedayourt(m): 9:50am On Sep 16, 2015
sad
Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by tucky200(m): 9:51am On Sep 16, 2015
Ethnicity the major problem in nigeria,everyone is ready to protect his tribesman no matter what offence he/she has committed...

Get well soon boy,we need ya to change nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by doublewisdom: 9:56am On Sep 16, 2015
No one is safe in Nigeria. Even babies.
Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 16, 2015
God Grant Him Steady Recovery Please

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by freshness2020: 9:58am On Sep 16, 2015
QUICK and steady recovery
Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by Berrylite: 9:58am On Sep 16, 2015
This pure wickedness of the highest places....
Check the link below for weight reduction using clean 9
Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by mznuez(f): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2015
OMG
Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by kennyman2000(m): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2015
Take heart and be strong bro.. Dont let that make u lose hope in Nigeria. 2moro is looking better..

Wish u quick recovery bro..
Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by Georgekyrian(m): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2015
Glory 2 jah
Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by funkybully(f): 9:59am On Sep 16, 2015
Plateau voted for sai buhari. Enjoy the dividends

Bubu soldiers continue with their jihad while Gowon slumbers.

23 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by Sijo01(f): 9:59am On Sep 16, 2015
Oh shiit......... Quick recovery little one. The Lord is your straight and healer.
Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by free2ryhme: 9:59am On Sep 16, 2015
angry

This is wickedness
Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by SeverusSnape(m): 9:59am On Sep 16, 2015
Foolanis are very useless and heartless set of people. These people won't rest till an Emirate is created in all the North Central States. They are only only obeying aallah, mohammed and USman Danfodio.

Cc: Omenka and other Fulani minions.

24 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by donholy28(m): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2015
pheew! thank God that d baby is still alive
Keneking:
Jonathan sef embarassed
Fool buharis brothers did this and ur calling Jonathan

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by Ajgal10(f): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2015
Fulani's are Out to just Wipe off the Christian Communities in Plateau but God will Disgrace them.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 16, 2015
Lord have mercy! cry you shall not die but live. Get well soon boy

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by dialfa: 10:01am On Sep 16, 2015
Satan is wonderful

Biafra will surely come as our enemies have turned their weapons to their allies

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 16, 2015
Jonathan sef embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by rotexteymie(f): 10:01am On Sep 16, 2015
All these kinda news everyday....

Hmmmm....Get well soon cry
Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by ellahzy(f): 10:01am On Sep 16, 2015
oh Lord
Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by HomoSapiien: 10:02am On Sep 16, 2015
Hawusa fool-ani cows.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by kenedy175(m): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2015
What a pity. Buhari's kinsmen on a killing spree

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by hugobuzz(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2015
Fulanis are the worst creatures that ever roamed this earth.....may God continue to punish the Fulanis who keep troubling Christian communities in Jos and Plateau State in General.

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by drake22: 10:03am On Sep 16, 2015
cant this people arm there self and go on the offensive?

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by Aitee1: 10:03am On Sep 16, 2015
sad sad sad
Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by legendsilver(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2015
God is ur strength, get well soon
Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by iambabaG: 10:03am On Sep 16, 2015
When I see and hear all this kind of stories.. I can't but question God's patience!! When there is abundance of thunder nd lightening 2 destroy these vagabonds.. What crime has d baby commited 2 be inflicted wit such a wound dat even most grown ups can't survive??
Is dis all in d name of one stupid religion?!?!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? / How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting / Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.