Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Job Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy (754 Views)

Job Vacancy At Access Bank Plc / 23rd January 2016 Job Vacancy On Nigerian Companies / Job Vacancy I Saw On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy by ademi87(m): 10:42am On Sep 16, 2015
A friend just told me that there is an ongoing recruitment in his place of work in lagos island for the position of an accounting officer, any interested person should forward his or her cv to the guy.

Peerol92@gmail.com
Sorry guys i can't tell you the name of the company bcoz the guy asked me not to.
All the best

(1) (Reply)

Massive Graduate Academic Staffs Recruitment At The Federal University, Gashua / Citizen Medical Center Ikoyi Needs A Receptionist / Ade(acquiring Digital Estates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.