Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,238 members, 7,811,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Urgent Vacancies To Be Filled - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancies To Be Filled (3145 Views)

List Of Ministries With Vacancies To Apply For Job / Vacancies To Fill These Positions. / Vacant Job Positions Required To Be Filled Urgently. Resumption Is Jan.2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancies To Be Filled by nysot(f): 10:49am On Sep 16, 2015
The following positions are available in our company for those that live in Lekki-Ajah axis
1. Front Desk Officer/ Customer Service Officer (Female with a minimum of 1year experience)

2. A female graduate that can handle the store/Store Attendant (minimum of 2years experience)

3. A male that has Printing press work experience (minimum of 2years experience)

4. Driver (minimum of 5years driving experience with Valid Drivers license)

5. Security guard

Only qualified candidates should send their CVs to tosin.aderanti@flintxposures.com before 6pm on Friday 18th September 2015 and indicate the position you are applying for as the subject of the mail
Re: Urgent Vacancies To Be Filled by nysot(f): 11:43am On Sep 16, 2015
I have received some CVs, please only those that stay around Lekki Ajah axis should apply.

Many thanks

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Vacancies To Be Filled by nysot(f): 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
Still receiving CVs
Re: Urgent Vacancies To Be Filled by damselle00: 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
Pls is the front desk limited to females? I Have a male friend that has 3yrs customer care rep experience?don't know if he can apply
Re: Urgent Vacancies To Be Filled by nysot(f): 9:05am On Sep 17, 2015
damselle00:
Pls is the front desk limited to females? I Have a male friend that has 3yrs customer care rep experience?don't know if he can apply
Yes, it is limited to females
Re: Urgent Vacancies To Be Filled by fm7070: 9:06am On Sep 17, 2015
damselle00:

Yes! It has to be female. Fair in complexion, hot, sexy, beautiful capable of making arresting the attention of every male executive that pass through the reception and cause them to forget their mission into the company. Same thing goes for P.As and Secretary.
If not for ulterior hidden motives, I wonder what the female can do that male counterpart cannot do much better.
They are not after credibility, but something else and credibility comes later.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Vacancies To Be Filled by sochima1989(m): 9:39am On Sep 17, 2015
sincerely female customer service agents........aint really better....just the gender thing...and guys like us who does customer service keep getting sorry its a female thing
Re: Urgent Vacancies To Be Filled by nysot(f): 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
still ongoing
Re: Urgent Vacancies To Be Filled by cmoney22222: 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
Please what's the requirement for the security guard?
Thanks
nysot:
still ongoing
Re: Urgent Vacancies To Be Filled by nysot(f): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
cmoney22222:
Please what's the requirement for the security guard?

Thanks

A male that can read and write
Re: Urgent Vacancies To Be Filled by cmoney22222: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
Will a male that can read and write with ssce fine?
nysot:
A male that can read and write
Re: Urgent Vacancies To Be Filled by Yanglee(m): 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hello, can we provide you with security guards? We have trained personnel, in which we can provide for you. All our security guards are trained, and necessary background checks have been conducted. I sent a proposal to your email, if interested, we can schedule for a meeting. My contact number is 08098329433, highclass.secure@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Urgent Vacancies To Be Filled by Bamz(m): 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
Say NO to gender discrimination!!!

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancies To Be Filled by nysot(f): 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
cmoney22222:
Will a male that can read and write with ssce fine?

Yes bro,I will be expecting the CV.
Re: Urgent Vacancies To Be Filled by nysot(f): 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
Yanglee:
Hello, can we provide you with security guards? We have trained personnel, in which we can provide for you. All our security guards are trained, and necessary background checks have been conducted. I sent a proposal to your email, if interested, we can schedule for a meeting. My contact number is 08098329433, highclass.secure@gmail.com
Thanks.
Alright bro,I will check my mail tomorrow and get back to you.
Many thanks

(1) (Reply)

Process On How To Apply For NNPC And CBN / Apply For Ibom Air Recruitment 2019 Now Online Click Here & Apply / Finally I Got That Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.