Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,393 members, 7,836,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Beware Of Adsensemaster Before You Become The Next Victim - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Beware Of Adsensemaster Before You Become The Next Victim (1058 Views)

New/upcoming Bloggers Beware Of / How I was scammed and how you can be the next victim / Beware Of Some Internet Frauds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Adsensemaster Before You Become The Next Victim by Emmysteve(m): 10:51am On Sep 16, 2015
I never wanted to do this but seeing somebody reporting similar incident www.nairaland.com/2601826/adsensemaster-scammed-me-last-week I am compel to open this thread and warn people never to fall for this small kid (yes he is a very small kid going by his action) in the name of getting adsense.

Last month i was desperate to get adsense, so i stumbled upon this fraudster (AdsenseMaster ) and he promised to get me an approved adsense account. He then asked me to pay 5k into his account but i bargained for 4,500.

Fast forward. After depositing the money, i was expecting an approved adsense but what he sent me was an e-book of how to get adsense using YouTube. I was like this is not what bargained for. I then politely asked him to do the needful.

The following day, he registered YouTube adsense and gave me ads code to place. (i am sure most people know how easy it is to get an approved YouTube adsense. I even got one myself within few hours)

I kept the faith believing it would work since he gave me the impression that there is a trick which he use in making the ads display on blogs.

I then placed the code but nothing was showing. I told him the codes are not showing but he insisted that he has done the right thing.

I had to report the issue to one Nairaland member since we shared thesame Whatsapp group. I explained everything to him and he tried to reach out to the guy but the scammer was behaving funny.

The Nairaland member later reached a comprise that i will get 2k back as refund which i agreed. Till date i didn't get the refund.

I opened this thread to warn anybody that cares to listen never to transact any form of business with this scammer (AdsenseMaster ) or you have yourself and you hard earned money to blame.
Re: Beware Of Adsensemaster Before You Become The Next Victim by MrKIZITO(m): 11:36am On Sep 16, 2015
Goodbless you my brother for exposing this jobless fool. Mods need to ban this guy and also remove all his post covering adsense.
Re: Beware Of Adsensemaster Before You Become The Next Victim by gozmos(m): 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
When ever you need adsense in nairaland jxt contact me gozmos or mikktech.. We are geniue partners. That's all
Re: Beware Of Adsensemaster Before You Become The Next Victim by Emmysteve(m): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
MrKIZITO:
Goodbless you my brother for exposing this jobless fool. Mods need to ban this guy and also remove all his post covering adsense.
I am SURE he has seen this post but won't comment
Re: Beware Of Adsensemaster Before You Become The Next Victim by fattbabakay(m): 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
gozmos:
When ever you need adsense in nairaland jxt contact me gozmos or mikktech.. We are geniue partners. That's all
Re: Beware Of Adsensemaster Before You Become The Next Victim by MrKIZITO(m): 7:22am On Sep 17, 2015
Emmysteve:
I am SURE he has seen this post but won't comment
He has nothing to say. God never sleeps.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Adsensemaster Before You Become The Next Victim by Emmysteve(m): 7:56am On Sep 17, 2015
MrKIZITO:
He has nothing to say. God never sleeps.
yeah. My aim of posting this here is to warn people. Now we are about three that he has scammed and more people will still fall victim. I have done my part and left everything to God.

@AdsenceMaster it will never be well with you. You will live a miserable life till the rest of ur short life on earth. Nothing good will come out of your. Ur generation is cursed.
Re: Beware Of Adsensemaster Before You Become The Next Victim by MrKIZITO(m): 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
Emmysteve can you recommend for me a good adsense account seller.
Re: Beware Of Adsensemaster Before You Become The Next Victim by latestjobsng(m): 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
MrKIZITO:
You can contact me if you truly need one. I can even give you access to the account before payment. Don't trust me still? Add me on facebook @ www.facebook.com/adeleyeb1
Re: Beware Of Adsensemaster Before You Become The Next Victim by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
MrKIZITO:
I am a genuine adsense account seller if you haven't gotten any. contact me ASAP 08039710459
Re: Beware Of Adsensemaster Before You Become The Next Victim by Danyl(m): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
I nvr had any trust in this guy from day 1, wen I got the ebook I tried it but it only shows on native browsers what the heck but right now its not working again...
Re: Beware Of Adsensemaster Before You Become The Next Victim by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
Danyl:
I nvr had any trust in this guy from day 1, wen I got the ebook I tried it but it only shows on native browsers what the heck but right now its not working again...
and now? have you gotten and adsense account? if no I have adsense accounts. you can trust me
Re: Beware Of Adsensemaster Before You Become The Next Victim by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 21, 2015
mikketech:
and now? have you gotten and adsense account? if no I have adsense accounts. you can trust me

I Need Ur Contact.
Re: Beware Of Adsensemaster Before You Become The Next Victim by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 21, 2015
ebukasoso:

I Need Ur Contact.

08039710459 .

(1) (Reply)

Please What Did I Do Wrong In This Blog Design? ( Pics ) / My Journey From Blogger To Wordpress / Digital Marketing Training In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.