Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Buhari And Bokoharam. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Bokoharam. (1118 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Imagine Say Biafra, Niger Militants And Bokoharam Join Forces!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Bokoharam. by Enahi(f): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2015
Good morning Nairalanders,

The latest news in town this morning is that, the CEO of Boko Haram(Muhammed Buhari) has started negotiations with boko boys.

I need answers to some questions from Buhari supporters.

1. Why is Buhari negotiating with Bokoharam?

2. Why does he want to integrate them back into the society after millions of innocent Nigerians they have killed?

3. Can you please give me evidence to make me believe Buhari is not behind Bokoharam?

4. Buhari should display pictures of people behind bokoharam for the world to see, if truly Buhari's hands are clean.

5. Would you support bokoharam's fight to that of the Niger Delta Militants and why?

6. Why are human rights lawyers suddenly quiet on the issue of bokoharam, are they right for killing millions of Nigerians for not accepting their religions or supporting Western Education?

7. Why should Buhari free bokoharam because he wants the release of Chibok girls, what about families who got killed because of Bokoharam?

8. Why are Christian association of Nigeria quite about this, knowing fully well millions of innocent christians got killed during church service?

9. I forgot to also ask why did Buhari release Bokoharam suspects in prison?

My Opinion

I think the relatives of people that got killed should come together and demand for justice from Buhari if He goes ahead to set boko boys free. It is not done anywhere for terrorist to be set free. They should go ahead and take Buhari to the ICJ( the Hague), I don't know if that's possible. The reason why I feel the families should do this, is because these set of people will still regroup in the future and its like we are now accepting terrorism.

I want the release of Chibok girls but justice has to be carried out also. Bokoharam mustn't go free, a relative might be affected tomorrow.
Nigerians should please not keep quiet on this issue, too many lives were taken and properties destroyed.

I wish Gani Fawehinmi was still alive, Falana is a scam.

From a concerned Nigerian.
Re: Buhari And Bokoharam. by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 16, 2015
After I saw the introduction to your article I stopped reading it because I don't want to get infected with hypocrisy..grin grin you claim buhari is the one behind boko haram yet the same people like you are saying he is not competent to fight boko haram??is that not contradictory??is that not stupidity that any sane person who foolishly claimed buhari is the one behind boko haram is still expecting them to win the war against them??as in he should fight himself since you claim he is supporting boko harameven you sef know say you are not sincere with yourself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Bokoharam. by Enahi(f): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2015
wakacome:
After I saw the introduction to your article I stopped reading it because I don't want to get infected with hypocrisy..grin grin
hypocrisy how? I just need answers that's all am asking for. I know this might not get to front page.
Re: Buhari And Bokoharam. by closetoyou(f): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2015
Be aware that boko haram has killed more Muslims more than Christians. BH and oritsejafor are friends, there is a photo to prove as evidence. I am a Muslim and I know alot about boko haram, dey are mere extremist Muslims nd has nothing to do with buhari. they are not really about politics or government they just wanna establish Islam state which is even against d ruling of Islam. Buhari has nothing to do with them

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Bokoharam. by Enahi(f): 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
closetoyou:
Be aware that boko haram has killed more Muslims more than Christians. BH and oritsejafor are friends, there is a photo to prove as evidence. I am a Muslim and I know alot about boko haram, dey are mere extremist Muslims nd has nothing to do with buhari. they are not really about politics or government they just wanna establish Islam state which is even against d ruling of Islam. Buhari has nothing to do with them
Are you in support of Buhari freeing them? No or yes? Please show me the photos, if they are friends with oritsejafor does that mean they should go about killing people ? I don't just get it. If Buharis Is not behind it then why set them free? What happened to tough no nonsense buhari people talk about?
Re: Buhari And Bokoharam. by Enahi(f): 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
wakacome:
After I saw the introduction to your article I stopped reading it because I don't want to get infected with hypocrisy..grin grin you claim buhari is the one behind boko haram yet the same people like you are saying he is not competent to fight boko haram??is that not contradictory??is that not stupidity that any sane person who foolishly claimed buhari is the one behind boko haram is still expecting them to win the war against them??as in he should fight himself since you claim he is supporting boko harameven you sef know say you are not sincere with yourself.
you haven't answered my questions.
Re: Buhari And Bokoharam. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
Enahi:
you haven't answered my questions.
if you can't find the answers on my last comment then something is wrong with common sense...grin
Re: Buhari And Bokoharam. by Enahi(f): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
wakacome:
if you can't find the answers on my last comment then something is wrong with common sense...grin
you still haven't answered my questions? What happened to all Buharist on Nairaland? Have you all gone dead?
Re: Buhari And Bokoharam. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
The questions to ask are

1. When the Army chief said Boko Haram are being defeated why is the federal govt now negotiating with them?

2. Buhari went to France to visit the President of that country and part of his intended aims was to seek for more military cooperation from France. Why will Buhari need help to defeat a dying insurgency remembering that this same Buhari and APV stated during the tenure of GEJ that seeking external help in fighting boko haram was a disgrace to the nation.

We know that Buhari is looking for a way to release his boko commanders in custody in exchange for the same boko wives and children.

Buhari is a boko terrorist field marshal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Bokoharam. by vicadex07(m): 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
Enahi:
Good morning Nairalanders,

The latest news in town this morning is that, the CEO of Boko Haram(Muhammed Buhari) has started negotiations with boko boys.

I need answers to some questions from Buhari supporters.

1. Why is Buhari negotiating with Bokoharam?

2. Why does he want to integrate them back into the society after millions of innocent Nigerians they have killed?

3. Can you please give me evidence to make me believe Buhari is not behind Bokoharam?

4. Buhari should display pictures of people behind bokoharam for the world to see, if truly Buhari's hands are clean.

5. Would you support bokoharam's fight to that of the Niger Delta Militants and why?

6. Why are human rights lawyers suddenly quiet on the issue of bokoharam, are they right for killing millions of Nigerians for not accepting their religions or supporting Western Education?

7. Why should Buhari free bokoharam because he wants the release of Chibok girls, what about families who got killed because of Bokoharam?

8. Why are Christian association of Nigeria quite about this, knowing fully well millions of innocent christians got killed during church service?

9. I forgot to also ask why did Buhari release Bokoharam suspects in prison?

My Opinion

I think the relatives of people that got killed should come together and demand for justice from Buhari if He goes ahead to set boko boys free. It is not done anywhere for terrorist to be set free. They should go ahead and take Buhari to the ICJ( the Hague), I don't know if that's possible. The reason why I feel the families should do this, is because these set of people will still regroup in the future and its like we are now accepting terrorism.

I want the release of Chibok girls but justice has to be carried out also. Bokoharam mustn't go free, a relative might be affected tomorrow.
Nigerians should please not keep quiet on this issue, too many lives were taken and properties destroyed.

I wish Gani Fawehinmi was still alive, Falana is a scam.

From a concerned Nigerian.

1. Why was (is) "Boko Haram" busy destroying
states and areas that the opposition party will
win convincingly in the presidential election?
2. If we are to believe that the opposition were
the brains and architects of "Boko Haram",
then why is it that they have never ever
attacked and destroyed any prominent PDP
figure or their properties?
3. If the opposition have the capability of
arming "terrorists" with armour tanks, RPGs,
AA Guns, military uniforms, military trucks,
helicopters and the ability to command
soldiers to vanish from military checkpoints,
wouldn't they have targeted to destroy PDP
strongholds and their assets?
4. Why would the opposition seek to destroy
their own strongholds anyway? To achieve
what?
5. Why was (is) "Boko Haram" targeting to
destroy basically only prominent northern
politicians and their traditional rulers and their
communities?
6. In the light of questions 1 to 5 above, why
has there been a deliberate campaign of lies
and propaganda by the PDP and their religious
wing that collect bribes in billions of naira that
"Boko Haram" is the baby of the opposition?
7. Of all the cars used by "suicide" bombers
retrieved from the scene of their attacks, to
whom were the cars traced after forensic
investigations? Why is it that nothing is ever
heard after such evidences have been collated
at the scenes since 2011?
8. At the last count, over 500 hundred "Boko
Haram" suspects have been in detention since
2009, but why is it that government hasn't
been able to come clean on those sponsoring
the "terrorists", and why is it that, with such a
huge treasure trove, government has not been
able to know and curtail the operational
methods of the "terrorists"?
9. Why did the "terrorists" become stronger
after a scandalous 33 billion dollars (over 4
trillion naira) was expended on the so called
war against them?
10. Isn't it curious and suspicious that a
ragtag group called "Boko Haram" whose bulk
of fighters possibly had only one week
trainings could overcome and overrun our
military men who spend 5 years in the NDA,
some months in Jaji, and some months also
at the National War College in Abuja apart
from several overseas trainings?
11. Why was it that, at a point from 2013, the
Nigerian military was not taking the war to
"Boko Haram" camps in the deserts of the
northeast instead of waiting for "Boko Haram"
to come on the offensive?
12. Since when has repulsion become the best
form of defence instead of attack?
13. Why did "Boko Haram" have the most
freedom to operate and destroy so many
towns and villages during all the period of
State of Emergency that was supposed to have
made them immobile?
14. Was the State of Emergency some fraud
pulled off to empower the "terrorists" and
make the targeted communities sitting ducks
for easy elimination?
15. Who was providing "Boko Haram" with fuel
and other logistics in their camps considering
how they easily move with long convoys of
trucks to operate without challenge?
These are not the only questions.... There are
many more. But they've not been able to
answer any of these, rather they always want
to heap their scheme on others.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Bokoharam. by closetoyou(f): 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
Enahi:
Are you in support of Buhari freeing them? No or yes? Please show me the photos, if they are friends with oritsejafor does that mean they should go about killing people ? I don't just get it. If Buharis Is not behind it then why set them free? What happened to tough no nonsense buhari people talk about?
I z oritsejafor is their friend because you asked u CAN is silent about it. unfortunately I don't keep such images but u can try nd Google search oritsejafor and former BH leader. Nd again I don't know if Buhari is freeing dem, I only read BH demands their bomb expert in exchange of chibok girls,
Re: Buhari And Bokoharam. by Enahi(f): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
vicadex07:

1. Why was (is) "Boko Haram" busy destroying
states and areas that the opposition party will
win convincingly in the presidential election?
2. If we are to believe that the opposition were
the brains and architects of "Boko Haram",
then why is it that they have never ever
attacked and destroyed any prominent PDP
figure or their properties?
3. If the opposition have the capability of
arming "terrorists" with armour tanks, RPGs,
AA Guns, military uniforms, military trucks,
helicopters and the ability to command
soldiers to vanish from military checkpoints,
wouldn't they have targeted to destroy PDP
strongholds and their assets?
4. Why would the opposition seek to destroy
their own strongholds anyway? To achieve
what?
5. Why was (is) "Boko Haram" targeting to
destroy basically only prominent northern
politicians and their traditional rulers and their
communities?
6. In the light of questions 1 to 5 above, why
has there been a deliberate campaign of lies
and propaganda by the PDP and their religious
wing that collect bribes in billions of naira that
"Boko Haram" is the baby of the opposition?
7. Of all the cars used by "suicide" bombers
retrieved from the scene of their attacks, to
whom were the cars traced after forensic
investigations? Why is it that nothing is ever
heard after such evidences have been collated
at the scenes since 2011?
8. At the last count, over 500 hundred "Boko
Haram" suspects have been in detention since
2009, but why is it that government hasn't
been able to come clean on those sponsoring
the "terrorists", and why is it that, with such a
huge treasure trove, government has not been
able to know and curtail the operational
methods of the "terrorists"?
9. Why did the "terrorists" become stronger
after a scandalous 33 billion dollars (over 4
trillion naira) was expended on the so called
war against them?
10. Isn't it curious and suspicious that a
ragtag group called "Boko Haram" whose bulk
of fighters possibly had only one week
trainings could overcome and overrun our
military men who spend 5 years in the NDA,
some months in Jaji, and some months also
at the National War College in Abuja apart
from several overseas trainings?
11. Why was it that, at a point from 2013, the
Nigerian military was not taking the war to
"Boko Haram" camps in the deserts of the
northeast instead of waiting for "Boko Haram"
to come on the offensive?
12. Since when has repulsion become the best
form of defence instead of attack?
13. Why did "Boko Haram" have the most
freedom to operate and destroy so many
towns and villages during all the period of
State of Emergency that was supposed to have
made them immobile?
14. Was the State of Emergency some fraud
pulled off to empower the "terrorists" and
make the targeted communities sitting ducks
for easy elimination?
15. Who was providing "Boko Haram" with fuel
and other logistics in their camps considering
how they easily move with long convoys of
trucks to operate without challenge?
These are not the only questions.... There are
many more. But they've not been able to
answer any of these, rather they always want
to heap their scheme on others.

Sorry I need answers not questions thank you.
Re: Buhari And Bokoharam. by vicadex07(m): 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
Enahi:

Sorry I need answers not questions thank you.

Inside my questions, you will find your answers.

Sorry my questions were composed and posed before the presidential elections that made APC the ruling party and saw PDP being relegated to the opposition. I was in a haste to log-off at the time so I didn't bother to edit before I posted it.

With that in mind, read over my posed questions and there you will find your answer staring right at you in HD.
Re: Buhari And Bokoharam. by prettyboi1(m): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2015
Useless thread...
Well after going through most of your threads, I'm not surprised, there seems to be so much bitterness and hate for even the most basic things. SMH

I'm not judging, I'm just saying based on observations from your posts.

(1) (Reply)

ft / Mohammed Buba Marwa Delivered The Letter Bomb That Killed Dele Giwa(Sahara) / AGF Is Biased, In His Pronouncement On Kogi Ekections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.