Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend's Manhood On Fire (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend's Manhood On Fire (photos) (1006 Views)

"I'm Not A Cheating Boyfriend” - Davido Cries Out / Female Fan Grabs Davido's Manhood On Stage At One Lagos Fiesta / Veteran Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Grabs Actor's Manhood On Movie Set (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend's Manhood On Fire (photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
C'mon woman! Why go to that length? A woman who claimed her boyfriend cheated on her with her co-worker set his manhood on fire as he slept.
Is she not very stupid for doing this? How on earth should a lady who claimed to love the boyfriend do that to him?

Please pals, does the guy deserve this kind of treatment because he cheated?
See the graphic photos after the cut..
SOURCE>>>>>http://operagossips..com.ng/2015/08/woman-sets-her-cheating-boyfriends.html

Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend's Manhood On Fire (photos) by chocolateme(f): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
All these ROASTING, GRILLING, FRYING and BAKING of manhood these days eh!! Are women becoming cannibalistic in nature? Let's leave carnivore out of it for now.
Oga sorry oo just that some women don't like SHARING.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend's Manhood On Fire (photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
But this is much...... I doubt if she claim to love that guy
Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend's Manhood On Fire (photos) by Twaci(f): 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
Thats a skit....i have watched it countless of times on IG undecided
Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend's Manhood On Fire (photos) by Sunexy(m): 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nd dey are not married o...if am d man wen I get well, I'll retaliate..perhaps put barb wire in her pu.si.I

angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Ibinabo Fiberesima And Daughter Step Out In Matching Outfit / Read What Davido Sang About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra / Denrele in Bathroom With Another Man!!! Is He Confirming He is Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.