Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,033 members, 7,866,909 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

Nooooo.... This Is Just Wrong! What Would You Do If You Were In This Guy's Shoes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nooooo.... This Is Just Wrong! What Would You Do If You Were In This Guy's Shoes (1186 Views)

Wizkid Is Just A Wavy God With Comeback Trendy Hairdo [PICS] / Phyno's New Look & Style Is Just Amazing - See Pictures / Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nooooo.... This Is Just Wrong! What Would You Do If You Were In This Guy's Shoes by DJBIGGY(m): 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
Na wa ooo... It is one thing to attend to a customer who only knows how to nag when she has an issue with her device. But when that person is close to you boss, Won't you just feel like squeezing her guts out and ripping them off?

So a certain guy was narrating on twitter about a painful experience he had when a lady called his office to complain about her printer not printing stuffs and he was not even nearby. He told her to check her network printer connection to see if it was ok. Because she knows his boss, she decided to control him to go and meet her at her work place to fix the issue.

He got there only to discover that the issue was her her fault and left the guy pained.

Read the rest>>>>>> http://www.olamzy.com/2015/09/nooooo-this-is-just-wrong-what-would.html

Re: Nooooo.... This Is Just Wrong! What Would You Do If You Were In This Guy's Shoes by DJBIGGY(m): 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
more here

Re: Nooooo.... This Is Just Wrong! What Would You Do If You Were In This Guy's Shoes by DJBIGGY(m): 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
and finally...

Re: Nooooo.... This Is Just Wrong! What Would You Do If You Were In This Guy's Shoes by Yustash001(m): 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hmmm....I go talk sense into the girl's head...
Re: Nooooo.... This Is Just Wrong! What Would You Do If You Were In This Guy's Shoes by ammyluv2002(f): 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hahahahaha
Re: Nooooo.... This Is Just Wrong! What Would You Do If You Were In This Guy's Shoes by Behira(f): 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
Kai cheesy i feel ur pain
Re: Nooooo.... This Is Just Wrong! What Would You Do If You Were In This Guy's Shoes by baralatie(m): 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
now that is a good joke
hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Nooooo.... This Is Just Wrong! What Would You Do If You Were In This Guy's Shoes by eme1n(m): 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
She die well..
Re: Nooooo.... This Is Just Wrong! What Would You Do If You Were In This Guy's Shoes by Sunexy(m): 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
She will av to pay me bak in kind o
Re: Nooooo.... This Is Just Wrong! What Would You Do If You Were In This Guy's Shoes by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
I will just give her the "you are so silly" look..
Re: Nooooo.... This Is Just Wrong! What Would You Do If You Were In This Guy's Shoes by ericposh(m): 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
U go just quiet ure ur eye scan the woman soul waka comot
Re: Nooooo.... This Is Just Wrong! What Would You Do If You Were In This Guy's Shoes by DJBIGGY(m): 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sunexy:
She will av to pay me bak in kind o

lol ma guy u funny die cheesy
Re: Nooooo.... This Is Just Wrong! What Would You Do If You Were In This Guy's Shoes by Sunexy(m): 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
DJBIGGY:

lol ma guy u funny die cheesy

Lolzzz....I dey tellzzzz u
Re: Nooooo.... This Is Just Wrong! What Would You Do If You Were In This Guy's Shoes by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
She don die..i'll insult the hell outta her

YKKOHS

(1) (Reply)

WOW! Denrele Shares Topless Photos,calls Himself Nigeria's Caitlyn Jenner / Photos From DJ Xclusive’s Traditional Wedding To Tinuke Ogundero / See Photos From Singer Jodie And Actor David Nnaji's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.