Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Biafra: This Is The Final Onslaught. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: This Is The Final Onslaught. (1244 Views)

To Achieve Biafra This Fight B/w Raph Uwazurike And Nnamdi Kanu Must Stop- Asari / Like Biafra This 7 Groups Wants Their Own Countries In Africa / Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: This Is The Final Onslaught. by jarkbauer: 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
The igbos are domineering and there's no tribe that has not felt it.
Buhari needs to meet with all the leaders of all tribe except igbos. Promise to tackle all the problems of each region including resource control and give them sense of belonging in Nigeria.
Call for a Biafra Referendum
By the end of the referendum only the 5 Igbo states will opt to leave Nigeria
All the other regions will give indigenes of these states 2 months to disappear from their lands.And they wont be allowed in Nigeria for at least 5years
At the end of it all Biafra will be land locked and we the Nigerians will be free from materialistic egomaniac domineering Yiiboos.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: This Is The Final Onslaught. by ericposh(m): 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
Re: Biafra: This Is The Final Onslaught. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
Again, why cant we just live as brothers and sisters?!
Re: Biafra: This Is The Final Onslaught. by yorubatic: 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
my fetish sophisticated yoruba people logic, benin republic is deluded for not merging with Nigeria, Togo is deluded for not merging with nigeria, even ghana, niger, chat and etc are all deluded for not merging with nigeria. ...and Biafrans are deluded for wanting to part ways with nigeria, But
Yorubas are wise for pepertual servitude to the Hausa / Fulani. ...truly my fetish people are born clowns and Hausa / Fulani slave ....

To my fetish yoruba people, Igbo are a threat, but hausa fulanis are loving masters. ...my diabolical cowards people are confused clowns .....my evil people constantly having sleepless nights because of igbo giants

Since this change, change mantra started , I have found out that my fetish yoruba people who chant the change mantra loudest are still the same evil people protesting and crying because of hunger. ...what is wrong with my evil yoruba people...my yoruba people are truly cursed to be slaves of Hausa-Fulani forever ...

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: This Is The Final Onslaught. by ammyluv2002(f): 12:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
modelmike7:
Again, why cant we just live as brothers and sisters?!
I tire for the matter
Re: Biafra: This Is The Final Onslaught. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
why so much yoruba - ibo hate on Nairaland of late
Re: Biafra: This Is The Final Onslaught. by stanech: 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
Firstly: No Igbo man will want to remain with Nigeria if biafra is formed so all igbos will indicate interest to join Naigeria irrespective of where they are from you can take this to the bank.
Secondly: the hausa man will never give resource control to states that aint ganna happen.
Thirdly : Igbos are not landlocked read your map properly.
Fourthly: You are right ask all igbos to leave within 2months I think that will help us achieve Biafra sooner

Long Live Biafra

10 Likes

Re: Biafra: This Is The Final Onslaught. by cjrane: 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
grin grin
When babies talk, you hear their distinct childishness.

What have you said that has not been tried before? In your mind you think promising to solve the problems in Niger Delta and give them more appointment will fool them to your divide and rule tactics? Like somehow we have not observed you cruel oppression of Igbos and our people?
Go ahead, unless people feel they are better off as Nigerians than any other entity, Nigeria has no chance of surviving unless it embraces justice and equity. Mark my words.

Ask yourself if Niger Delta is better off in Nigeria than existing on its own. grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: This Is The Final Onslaught. by beland15: 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
jarkbauer:
Buhari needs to meet with all the leaders of all tribe except igbos. Promise to tackle all the problems of each region including resource control and give them sense of belonging in Nigeria.
All the other regions will give indigenes of these states 2 months to disappear from their lands.And they wont be allowed in Nigeria for at least 5years
At the end of it all Biafra will be land locked and we the Nigerians will be free from materialistic egomaniac domineering Yiiboos.

U talk trash
In the end #SWmustbelandlocked
Re: Biafra: This Is The Final Onslaught. by BMedia: 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
[size=18pt]L A N D L O C K E D ![/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2868764_screenshot20150915at1_08_15pm_png9575a7edde85b335d004262e03f19a5e

ND Republic will be the new kings of the East once Biafra is realized.

The taxes Ibos will pay to use the ports will add to oil revenue.

Support BIAFRA!
Re: Biafra: This Is The Final Onslaught. by Ofodirinwa: 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
the 5 south eastern states aren't land locked, Abia has access to the Sea in the same way Port Harcourt does.
Re: Biafra: This Is The Final Onslaught. by amuniiopz(m): 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
BMedia:
[size=18pt]L A N D L O C K E D ![/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2868764_screenshot20150915at1_08_15pm_png9575a7edde85b335d004262e03f19a5e

ND Republic will be the new kings of the East once Biafra is realized.

The taxes Ibos will pay to use the ports will add to oil revenue.

Support BIAFRA!
see how foolish you YEEBOS are....why designing ND map....abi we tell you say we want our own republic...BTW NAMDI KANU is strapping BIANCA in an undisclosed HOTEL.
Re: Biafra: This Is The Final Onslaught. by amuniiopz(m): 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ofodirinwa:
the 5 south eastern states aren't land locked, Abia has access to the Sea in the same way Port Harcourt does.
YIMU.....so PORT HARCOURT is a South Eastern State....with this your level of stupidity I can now see how cheap it was for OJUKWU and KANU are brainwashing you imbeciles.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: This Is The Final Onslaught. by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
jarkbauer:

When are you going to make a stake to reclaim Ilorin from the Fulanis?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: This Is The Final Onslaught. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
watching u guys from the rear mirror buch of deluded fellows.
Re: Biafra: This Is The Final Onslaught. by kettykin: 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
jarkbauer:

What of igbos in delta, Chukwuma Nzeogwu people and igbos in Rivers Wike and Odili people and the decendants of the great jaja of Opobo the founder and defender of Opobo Kingdom will they be trapped in nigeria or will they be second phase of the people to leave nigeria.
Re: Biafra: This Is The Final Onslaught. by PenSniper: 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
amuniiopz:
see how foolish you YEEBOS are....why designing ND map....abi we tell you say we want our own republic...BTW NAMDI KANU is strapping BIANCA in an undisclosed HOTEL.

Ajeku FFK
Re: Biafra: This Is The Final Onslaught. by PenSniper: 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

When are you going to make a stake to reclaim Ilorin from the Fulanis?

Crying more than the bereaved ?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: This Is The Final Onslaught. by kettykin: 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
So Odechukwu, the drunk fisherman from Otuoke and his wife Shepopotamus are accepted as bonafide Nigerians by the same people who vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable and to chase him back to Otuoke.

Nawa for hypocrisy
Re: Biafra: This Is The Final Onslaught. by FacelessPatriot: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
The OP does not know there is difference between South east and biafra land

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Vanguard Not Part Of The Cover-up On Boko Haram Activities? SEE! / Ministerial List: Saraki Spits Fire, Says Buhari Will Not Have It Easy / Secret Service To Protect Ben Carson After Muslim Death Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.