Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. (15206 Views)

World's Celebrities' Fake Lives In Hilarious Photos(#Bowwow). / Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) / Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 8:50am On Sep 30, 2015
furetin20:
What a thread! op you wan ruin my morning

Im sorry bro.
Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by lordcyl3(m): 9:24am On Sep 30, 2015
death is a painful thing.. Lord pls never allow us to die young.
Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
26. Christopher Lee Rios, (November 10, 1971 – February 7, 2000).

Aged: 28yrs.

Stage name "Big Pun" He was an American rapper and actor, the first Latino rapper to attain Platinum sales status as a solo act.
Pun struggled with a weight problem for all of his adult life. His weight fluctuated in the early 1990s between obese and morbidly obese. On February 7, 2000, Big Pun suffered a fatal heart attack and respiratory. He was pronounced dead at the hospital after paramedics could not revive him. Big Pun was at his highest weight at the time of his death, 698 pounds (317 kg).

source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Pun?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4181394519

1 Like

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Karleb(m): 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
How about Lucky Dube, Marvin Gaye...?
Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
Karleb:
How about Lucky Dube, Marvin Gaye...?

Thanks for adding.
Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Panelbeater(m): 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mc Loph
Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
Panelbeater:
Mc Loph

Thanks.

Obiajulu Nwaozor, who is better known as MC Loph met his untimely death while driving on the notorious Benin-Ore expressway. Street Journal gathered that he was traveling to Anambra State in the Eastern part of the country for his traditional wedding when the accident that claimed his life occurred. September 2014.

source: http://thestreetjournal.org/2011/09/famous-nigerian-musician-mc-loph-is-dead/

1 Like

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Funjosh(m): 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
Explorers:
This list showcases actors and actresses that passed away far too early, tragically taking them and their talents from the world during what should have been the prime of their lives.

1. Paul Walker.

Born in Glendale, California, Paul William Walker became a huge action star when he acted in The Fast and the Furious, a series of action-packed car chase movies with death defying stunts. He also appeared in shows such as Touched by an Angel, Varsity Blues, Who’s the Boss? and TheYoung and the Restless as well as feature films like Eight Below, The Skulls and Into the Blue. In a case of horrible dramatic irony, Walker at the height of his Fast and Furious fame was involved in a terrible car wreck on his way to a charity event to help those affected by Typhoon. The Porsche his friend was driving lost control, struck a tree and burst into flames, November, 30 2013.

Source: http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/most-shocking/13-hollywood-stars-who-died-tragically-young/?view=all

http://m.yourdailydish.com/stars-who-died-too-young/1/

Paul Walker. Such a gem lost just holding back tears watching him acting in Furious sad sad sad
Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Explorers(m): 6:45am On Oct 11, 2015
Funjosh:

Paul Walker. Such a gem lost just holding back tears watching him acting in Furious :t :t :t

Painful.
Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by deewhone(f): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
What about my most beautiful Divya Bharti? Aged 19

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by jayzon: 9:29am On Apr 07, 2016
myrao:
I was watching furious 7 yesterday when I found myself crying ...his death was painful I must say and I wish I could get to meet him before he died at least to say ''thank u for a job well done on the movies he has starred in''
all dz fake ajepako galz forming ajebutah attitudes
,,,,kill urrself n go tnk him in hell

1 Like

Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by OyinO: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
Explorers:
12. Dagrin.

Oladapo Olaitan Olaonipekun popularly known as Dagrin is no doubt one of the best lyricist to come out of Nigeria. Apart from the fact that this bundle of talent have been in the industry for so many years before he finally got his breakthrough, his sudden death at the peak of his career still remain mystery to so many people till today. The late rapper’s car ran into a stationary lorry, he was admitted April, 2010 and the resident doctors went on strike at 12am that same day.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/10845/1/top-amazing-facts-about-late-dagrin-and-pictures.html

Nigerian Police chua-chua road block at a bending corner while trying to extort a truck driver, didn't let the oncoming driver (Dagrin) to see what was ahead, as he crashed into the back of the trailer.
Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by horlah005: 7:45am On Dec 29, 2017
KURT COBAIN!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. by Makaveli1166(m): 8:58am On Jan 20, 2018
Duff my hat for MAKAVELI THE GREAT. G.O.A.T »steering at the world through my rear veiw

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waje: Stop Asking Me How It Feels Being A Single Mother / Runtown Set To Release His New Album As He Shared Cover Online. Photos / Patoranking Launches Amari Musiq Record Label, Signs Grey C & Walid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.