Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,687 members, 7,851,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

Expect My 4th Child Soon- Mercy John Slams Haters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Expect My 4th Child Soon- Mercy John Slams Haters (568 Views)

Nadia Buari's Husband Bottle Feeding Their 4th Child Adorable Photo / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard / Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expect My 4th Child Soon- Mercy John Slams Haters by icampusng: 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
Mercy Johnson surprised many when showed off her huge baby bump. While many hailed her, some said she needs a break from childbirth to space her kids. In an interview with Goldmyne TV, Mercy lashed back at haters saying..

“I am expecting my third child and I’m a married person so I don’t think people should ask me why. I understand the ethics of spacing kids but I’m a married person and an adult, I can decide the way I want to live my life. So yes, I’m having my third baby very soon. Thank you so much for the good wishes, thank you so much for the hate speeches, but save some of the hate speeches because the fourth will soon come to round it up then you can show your anger then but for now it’s good news let’s celebrate.”

See More: http://www.icampusng.com/ientertainment/expect-my-4th-child-soon-mercy-john-slams-haters/

1 Share

Re: Expect My 4th Child Soon- Mercy John Slams Haters by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
its her life she decides how she lives it
its her pvssy she decides when she'll collect d yoghurt grin
Re: Expect My 4th Child Soon- Mercy John Slams Haters by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
Good 4 her
Re: Expect My 4th Child Soon- Mercy John Slams Haters by ammyluv2002(f): 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lolz...i love you jare kiss kiss
Re: Expect My 4th Child Soon- Mercy John Slams Haters by osaslord500(m): 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
fact

(1) (Reply)

Comedian AY Exposes Fraudulent Movie Marketer (screenshot) / Birthday Cake From 2face Wife To Him / List Of 7 Banned Things You Can’t Take To The USA- PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.