Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,687 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

[PHOTO] Throwback Picture Of Patoranking And Flavour Back Then - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [PHOTO] Throwback Picture Of Patoranking And Flavour Back Then (1013 Views)

Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) / Patoranking And Frank Edwards After Church Service At Christ Embassy (Photo) / Funke Akindele Shares Her Wedding Photo (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[PHOTO] Throwback Picture Of Patoranking And Flavour Back Then by tinziemaine(m): 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
Flavour has just shared a throwback picture of himself and Patoranking back when the boys were still hustling and trying to hit it big in the music industry. See photo below:
Cc:lalatiscala Ftp

Re: [PHOTO] Throwback Picture Of Patoranking And Flavour Back Then by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
OP wait
I dey come
Re: [PHOTO] Throwback Picture Of Patoranking And Flavour Back Then by chineduwright110(m): 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
;DWhen fame was still living in the compound. Of poverty!!!

:-XBless us o lord
Re: [PHOTO] Throwback Picture Of Patoranking And Flavour Back Then by tinziemaine(m): 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
chineduwright110:
;DWhen fame was still living in the compound. Of poverty!!!

:-XBless us o lord
I de tellz u
Re: [PHOTO] Throwback Picture Of Patoranking And Flavour Back Then by tinziemaine(m): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
phellamon:
OP wait I dey come
hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Rick Ross Set To Wed Girlfriend, Lira ‘galore’ Mercer / Cynthia Morgan Flawless,as She Rocks Moschino Jacket,pink Bra &a Pink Converse / Wizkid Cancels N8.9 Million AUN Event Last Minute; Students Revolt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.