Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Plea For Job Employment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Plea For Job Employment (2076 Views)

Plea For Permanent Status For Npower Beneficiaries / A Hand Written Or Typed Application Letter For Job / Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plea For Job Employment by opera99(f): 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
Dear Fellow Nairalanders,
I know a lot of people from far and wide belong to this forum.
I strongly believe that some people here may be in the position to help others, hence my reason for writing this.
I am a young graduate, presently serving. (BATCHC2014). I would be passing out by October, however the fear of being jobless is gradually setting in, considering the situation of our country.
I make this plea, hoping that someone somewhere would be able to offer me a job in a firm or an organization.
Am hopeful that i will come back here to give my testimony.
I am a lawyer, and can work in a lawfirm or any other organization.
I can be reached via (humptydumpty355@gmail.com)
God bless you as you reach out to me.
Thank you!
Re: Plea For Job Employment by LaurelP(m): 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
Start by changing ur email. cos I know that its on ur cv

3 Likes

Re: Plea For Job Employment by opera99(f): 7:26am On Sep 17, 2015
Hello ma'am/sir, that's not the email on my CV. I only created that email recently specifically for this purpose. Thank you!
Re: Plea For Job Employment by opera99(f): 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
Somebody please help out...!!!
Re: Plea For Job Employment by Khunby(f): 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
A law firm located at vi needs a PA with a law background but you should be ready to work o. If you are interested you can send your cv to admin@trlplaw.com
Re: Plea For Job Employment by Slimfeez(m): 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
opera99:
Dear Fellow Nairalanders,
I know a lot of people from far and wide belong to this forum.
I strongly believe that some people here may be in the position to help others, hence my reason for writing this.
I am a young graduate, presently serving. (BATCHC2014). I would be passing out by October, however the fear of being jobless is gradually setting in, considering the situation of our country.
I make this plea, hoping that someone somewhere would be able to offer me a job in a firm or an organization.
Am hopeful that i will come back here to give my testimony.
I am a lawyer, and can work in a lawfirm or any other organization.
I can be reached via (humptydumpty355@gmail.com)
God bless you as you reach out to me.
Thank you!
... Rep batch C 2014 too, send me a pm on... yusuff.afis@gmail.com. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Plea For Job Employment by opera99(f): 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
Khunby:
A law firm located at vi needs a PA with a law background but you should be ready to work o. If you are interested you can send your cv to admin@trlplaw.com
thanks a whole lot. Sending right away!.
Re: Plea For Job Employment by opera99(f): 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
Someone help a sister o.
Re: Plea For Job Employment by opera99(f): 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
I know there is someone out there who can be of help.
Re: Plea For Job Employment by opera99(f): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
bump

(1) (Reply)

House Of ZETA Is HIRING / Shoprite OR Neighbouring Stores. / Apply Now: Entry Level Programme (ELP) Recrutiment At Guaranty Trust Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.