Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON (22436 Views)

Hadizatu Mustapha Appointed Registrar Of Supreme Court / "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR / Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by missKiffy(f): 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
atbu1983:
igbo man has been appointed. we can now rest
Abi o grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by blazetitov: 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
saintkel:
We never asked to be appointed, d Igbo needs noting frm any Government. Just allow them do dia business in peace

That's a lie!! Your people have been wailing all over the place. Or is Prof. Ben Nwabueze from Ondo state/SW?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by temitayoag(m): 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
cool
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by ellabooz(f): 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
Playing to the gallery in other to continue his Islamization agenda.
What sort of tissue appointment is this?
Does this make an average Igbo man smile?

Continue we are viewing in 2019D camera.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by missKiffy(f): 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
alaoeri:

They will never be satisfy even if all PMB's ministers are from SE.
True
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
atbu1983:
igbo man has been appointed. we can now rest

Otule!! grin grin
Wait make dem come vex for you! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by damton(m): 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hope delivers that's the most important thing.Every other consideration is petty
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by missKiffy(f): 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
omonnakoda:
Buhari knows how dirty they can be so he appoited someone to help them clean their environment
Hahahaha cheesy you don finish dem finish o
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by missKiffy(f): 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
tmv10:
one tribe will still not be satisfied.
Yes, that 'hate' tribe, we all know them

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by alcmene: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
I refuse to be gullible

the gambari pedophile-cum sodomite is a real Igbo hater

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by 2rutalk1: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
All these "left over" positions have reserved for southerners. We are waiting grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by efilefun(m): 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
You no sabi road to otuoke or dem tie your leg?
saintkel:
Hmmm Igbo man appointed? Anyway I still miss GEJ
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by mizzyboy007: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
No picture of the man sef.... that's to show how useless the appointment is.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Ijaya123: 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
saintkel:
We never asked to be appointed, d Igbo needs noting frm any Government. Just allow them do dia business in peace

Till he rejects the appointment, I take this as arrant nonsense.
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by saintkel(m): 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
efilefun:
You no sabi road to otuoke or dem tie your leg?
Yeye boy
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by boujaye: 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
sameer1212:
I thought Buhari hate Igbos? undecided at least we can now have a breathing space.

That one is it a cabinet post? abegi angry
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by saintkel(m): 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ijaya123:

Till he rejects the appointment, I take this as arrant nonsense.
I am not saying they will reject it am saying appointment or no appointment d Igbos always find a way to survive
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by chichriso: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
from where ?
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by 2rutalk1: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
I still don't understand why a President will choose to favour a certain section of the country because others did not vote for him. Obasanjo was the President of Nigeria and many Northerners did not vote for him, yet nobody was marginalized neither did he complain that Hausas or Igbos did not vote for him. Jonathan ruled the same country even though he lost in most northern states coupled with post election violence, which claimed the lives of so many Corps members, yet no body complained neither did he deny any section any position. It therefore beats my imagination why Buhari would expect every Nigerian to vote for him in an indirect democracy. Is that possible? I just don't understand all these noise about some people not voting PMB. Why are we then practicing democracy? PMB is just setting bad precedence here and there. So bad!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by hoseamatoh(m): 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
Flashh:

Abi... Their barking is too much.

Just look at the silly comment of the poster below me... They want to start forming like they don't care.undecided

Why are they even seeking for appointments from him? did they vote him?
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by ALISMILE(m): 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
ganja06:
This government has succeded in dividing Nigeria . Nigerians now check where each appointed person comes from and the number of appointment given to every zone. It was not like this before. No thanks to 97% and 5% theory of pmb.
pMB hs divided Nigeria because most Nigerians,like u, arr impatient foools!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by 2rutalk1: 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
hoseamatoh:

This is nonsense. Did you go to school at all? So everybody has to vote for him- in a democratic setting? haba!. Corps Members that were killed by Northern youths in 2011 died because PMB did not win the election. Did that stop Jonathan from appointing northerners?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by OgologoDimkpa: 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nonsense, na this Kwashiokor position he see to give Igbo man. Whatever happened to all the juicy positions.
Buhari should keep on deceiving himself angry

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by porka: 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
sameer1212:
I thought Buhari hate Igbos? undecided at least we can now have a breathing space.

[size=13pt]Head of wole wole is appointed from South East.

Settlement for the 5%ters in a stylish way.
[/size]
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Flashh: 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
hoseamatoh:

It baffles me... They never help someone but they want something good in return... Seriously! Who does that?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by 2rutalk1: 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
Flashh:

It baffles me... They never help someone but they want something good in return... Seriously! Who does that?
Grow up and stop reasoning from your anus.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by sukkot: 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
ellabooz:
Playing to the gallery in other to continue his Islamization agenda.
What sort of tissue appointment is this?
Does this make an average Igbo man smile?

Continue we are viewing in 2019D camera.
why do you care ? you are in russia. if you like ndigbo so much how come you are in russia ? you dont like living amongst your own kind ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by AngryNigerian(m): 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
The Southeasterners are saying that they have been excluded from the government...so itz not just having appointment,but d type that will keep u @ goverment decision table

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Flashh: 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
2rutalk1:
Grow up and stop reasoning from your anus.
Quote me with your brain and stop showcasing your stupidity here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by fr3do(m): 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
saintkel:

Bro, a successful business in the fullest needs more than just peace.
It needs favourable policies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay / "APC Edo Primaries Remain Postponed" - Giadom Writes INEC, DSS / Governors Seeking State Police, Restructuring Now 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.