Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

I Need To Rent A Convertible For A Video Shoot In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need To Rent A Convertible For A Video Shoot In Lagos (1247 Views)

First Ever Convertible Range Rover Velar Spotted (Photos) / I Need To Rent A Convertible For A Video Shoot In Lagos / Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Rent A Convertible For A Video Shoot In Lagos by thaEMINENT(m): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
I'm currently planning for a video shoot and I need to rent a convertible..in Lagos..anyone available??
Re: I Need To Rent A Convertible For A Video Shoot In Lagos by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hi, Is a 2002 toyota solara convertible up to your specification?
Re: I Need To Rent A Convertible For A Video Shoot In Lagos by thaEMINENT(m): 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
Farayolas:
Hi, Is a 2002 toyota solara convertible up to your specification?

Naah! Something more recent and classy wld do the job..
Re: I Need To Rent A Convertible For A Video Shoot In Lagos by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Send a mail to Gidicars, but first of all, are you sure that you are ready to pay.
Bentley GT Convertible, Rolls Royce Phantom DropHead, Ferrari 458 italia, Porsche Carrera, Dodge Challenger HellCat even the latest Mustang Convertible can be gotten with their networks. Instagram.com/gidicars

1 Like

Re: I Need To Rent A Convertible For A Video Shoot In Lagos by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
thaEMINENT:

Naah! Something more recent and classy wld do the job..
okay all the best
Re: I Need To Rent A Convertible For A Video Shoot In Lagos by thaEMINENT(m): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
Farayolas:

okay all the best

Thnx...I appreciate
Re: I Need To Rent A Convertible For A Video Shoot In Lagos by thaEMINENT(m): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
Bossforeva:
Send a mail to Gidicars, but first of all, are you sure that you are ready to pay.
Bentley GT Convertible, Rolls Royce Phantom DropHead, Ferrari 458 italia, Porsche Carrera, Dodge Challenger HellCat even the latest Mustang Convertible can be gotten with their networks. Instagram.com/gidicars

Thnx boss...I go email dem make I knw watsup

(1) (Reply)

A Luxury Mercedes Benz S550 Made From Thousands Of Mirrors / Super Clean 2015 Nissan For Sale Bought Brand NEW / 2005 Volkswagen Jetta Gls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.