Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Please I Need Help <why Are Old Men And Woman Refered To As Witch Or Wizard - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please I Need Help <why Are Old Men And Woman Refered To As Witch Or Wizard (607 Views)

Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) / EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos) / Video:residents In Shock As Witch Woman Trapped Ontop Of House Roof Early In.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help <why Are Old Men And Woman Refered To As Witch Or Wizard by Me2You225(f): 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
U have not seen anything yet ,4 my maternal home side once u get old people start calling u a witch ,especially if your children are not very rich. there was this woman I know while growing I used to go to her house wenever I come to visit my grand ma ; to my greatest surprise I came back one day , and one of the girls was busy telling me that the woman was a witch , cos I told her I want to go and see her ( the old woman) she warned me not to go but trust me na I went , on getting there even d elderly ones in that compound was telling not to go inside her room even one of her sons that was still in the village ( Mind you this woman this woman was the only one who took care of her children wen her husband dead while they were still small) his wife dear not go to see her mother in-law infact she was the one that started it she said she came out to ease herself one day and saw the woman wearing white and white at mind night doing incarnation. I went inside the old womans room and spent some time with her ( they employed someone to take care of her until her death. she died last year with one other man they were calling a wizard in that same compound . my dear this compound am talking about nothing good comes out if aspect for one family that 5 of their kids are mad ( females) the males are they one progressing because they don't support evil. let me tell something about my grand ma she dose not believe in evil she is the only woman in my village that go for meetings that involves any gender cos she calls a spade a spade without minding who you are she held many positions when she was younger , she was the first woman to attend school in that village .her husband died while dragging his land from a man he claimed that the land was now his cos it was beside his house and also was on the main road (1999) .HE MAN EVEN ASKED MY GRAND MA WAS SHE CAN DO SINCE HE HAD KILLED HER HUSBAND> ,This was how my grand ma decided to drag the land with the man and today the land is ours. my grand ma have received so many awards and envy now griped in that was how they planned to kidnap early this year but there plans failed cos God intervened (my grand ma wakes up by 4am- 7 am for morning prayers I always tell her not to wake me up until wenever am ready to wake up and pray this didn't go to well with us but at a time she had no choice than to accept ) my grand share everything of hers with the needy . one day my grand ma was in her farm one day, and two woman from this compound that don't like golden age were discussing one now said " leave that woman she is a witch " not knowing that my grand ma was there ,gaze wat my gran ma did . to be continued
Re: Please I Need Help <why Are Old Men And Woman Refered To As Witch Or Wizard by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
If I admit to have understood what you wrote up there, then I lied

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help <why Are Old Men And Woman Refered To As Witch Or Wizard by gulfer: 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
Two options I have as possible answers for you: 1. Go to your village and ask the elderly women and men.
2. Wait till you become old and see if kids will call you a witch/wizard.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hackers Vs. Terrorists: Over 6,000 ISIS Twitter Accounts Taken Down(photo) / Photos From Pro-biafran Protest At Onitsha,anambra State / Man Dies While Trying To Steal From A Condom Vending Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.