Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Actress Nse Ikpe Etim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Actress Nse Ikpe Etim (2243 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At 40: 17 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Actress / Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband / Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Actress Nse Ikpe Etim by Dakkada: 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
#Dakkada

Award winning Nollywood actress, Nse Ikpe Etim, has carved out a niche for herself in the entertainment industry, particularly the movie industry. And while we may be wowed and inspired by her top notch acting and theatrical prowess, there are indeed some facts about the talented Akwa Ibom actress that you probably didn’t know or have failed to acknowledge.

Here are 10 amazing facts about Nse Ikpe Etim:

1) Nse is from Akwa Ibom state and the first of six children of her parents
2) While in secondary school, she was actively involved in sports (Basketball and Volleyball)
3) She had her Television break at the age of 18 when she anchored a show on Nigerian Television Authority (NTA)
4) Nse has won several crowns as a beauty queen
5) After graduation, Nse took a break from acting; to work in the Banking and Business sectors
6) Nse is a fan of Manchester United Football Club
7) Apart from being an actress, Nse is also a professional chef
8 ) Her nickname is; “Silent Tsunami”
9) Nse is an ardent lover of art
10) Nse won her first acting award in the 2011 edition of the Best Of Nollywood Awards, as the Best Actress In A Lead role for her works in the movie “Mr and Mrs”.

Nse Ikpe Etim has fought hard to follow up her dreams and passions and she has achieved. Today, we celebrate this Akwa Ibom star and hope it serves as a source of inspiration to all Akwa Ibom indigenes who have dreams and goals. Nothing is impossible. All you need is the passion and the mindset to to carve out a niche for yourself just as Nse.

Source: http://akwaibomdakkada.com/10-facts-you-didnt-know-about-akwa-ibom-actress-nse-ikpe-etim/

3 Likes

Re: 10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Actress Nse Ikpe Etim by ATMC(f): 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
I love her to pieces.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Actress Nse Ikpe Etim by lordbish(m): 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
She is one of d best in the industry, maybe she should try hollywood.

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Actress Nse Ikpe Etim by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
I like her movies n shes quite beautiful

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Actress Nse Ikpe Etim by Sunexy(m): 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
Dats ma actress crush...she cud survive in any industry be it Hollywood cus of her talent
Re: 10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Actress Nse Ikpe Etim by Shebarh(f): 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
She is more than good...wish ah can see her
Re: 10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Actress Nse Ikpe Etim by christinie(f): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
She's a woman of class/substance.

I love her totally.
Re: 10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Actress Nse Ikpe Etim by deewhone(f): 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
Love her die...silent achiever and super-talented...not d ones that strip unnecessarily evn wen it does nt make sense
Re: 10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Actress Nse Ikpe Etim by Babe2sure(f): 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
She is a "silent tsunami" indeed. How that nickname was derived is not difficult to decipher. Acting really choosed her, she is good at what she does.
Re: 10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Actress Nse Ikpe Etim by Chibuhealth(f): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
I like this Lady to d core. She acts so real, and mean. Nse Ikpe Etim i love ur acting and ur personality.
Re: 10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Actress Nse Ikpe Etim by pretydiva(f): 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
I love her like kilode kiss
Re: 10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Actress Nse Ikpe Etim by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
She acted in "Guilty Pleasure" cool
Re: 10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Actress Nse Ikpe Etim by LADYARIK(f): 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
I so much love her especially her role in mr nd mrs
Re: 10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Actress Nse Ikpe Etim by Dakkada: 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
lordbish:
She is one of d best in the industry, maybe she should try hollywood.
We agree smiley
Re: 10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Actress Nse Ikpe Etim by wendycindy(f): 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
Love her role in PRETTY LIARS.
Re: 10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Actress Nse Ikpe Etim by prof800(m): 12:45am On Sep 17, 2015
Ayyaya ooo
Re: 10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Actress Nse Ikpe Etim by hayjay16(f): 7:02am On Sep 17, 2015
Super talented and decent lady! Love her 2 piecessmiley

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Actress Amanda Ebeye's Mum's Wedding / Facebook Reveals Lie In Toke Makinwa's Book 'on Becoming' [PICS] / Efe Drops New Single Titled Bad Belle ( Tboss Diss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.