Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Biafra View On Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra View On Edo State (4748 Views)

EDO Decides: INEC Issues Statement On Edo Gov Election Results / Rivers APC to Wike: Pay Teachers Salary,Stop Wastin Rivers Money on Edo Election / Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra View On Edo State by Stolen: 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
Firstly, Edo state is not a tribe. It is a multi-ethnic state like Delta state.

This means every ethnic group in Edo state will get a vote to decide which part of the fence they belong.

Igbanke Igbos in Edo are automatically Biafrans, this is not negotiatable, in view of the present discrimination they face and their demands to be reunited with the Ika and Anioma in Delta State.

Benin can join Yoruba, afterall they call their king Oba like yorubas. The choice will be for them to make in a referendum.

Igbos are not forceful people and will not force any group into Biafra. It is by choice nad not by force in a UN referendum.

I hope this has answered all the questions with regards to Edo and Biafra.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra View On Edo State by 5starmilitant: 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
Am a south southerner, but can't wait to be a Biafran.

O God Almighty please grant the desires of my heart, deliver us from Nigeria & this evil northocracy just as you delivered the Catalonians from Spain........Amen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra View On Edo State by bodeloja: 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
Biafrans again. Biafrans all day everyday. Biafra taking over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra View On Edo State by bodeloja: 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
Stolen:

This means every ethnic group in Edo state will get a vote to decide which part of the fence they belong.

Igbanke Igbos in Edo are automatically Biafrans, this is not negotiatable, in view of the present discrimination they face and their demands to be reunited with the Ika and Anioma in Delta State.

Benin can join Yoruba, Biafra dont care to know, afterall they call their king Oba like yorubas. The choice will be fopr them to make in a referendum.

Kilode!
Re: Biafra View On Edo State by bodeloja: 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
Stolen:

Benin can join Yoruba, Biafra dont care to know, afterall they call their king Oba like yorubas. The choice will be fopr them to make in a referendum.

Re: Biafra View On Edo State by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
In akons voice, "We're taken' over, stay out of town"
Re: Biafra View On Edo State by opeaceo: 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lemme guess, you sat down, thought about this crap, conjured it, and bang, your head told you to write it and you did??
Igbanke belongs to Edo, Benin belongs to Yoruba, the other minorities nko??
Who asked you to speak on behalf of peeps from Edo?? You guys need to get your act right and stop ranting all over social media if you want this "Biafra" thingy to work.

1 Like

Re: Biafra View On Edo State by Duru1(m): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
bodeloja:
Biafrans again. Biafrans all day everyday. Biafra taking over.

It is the trending stuff. Try and catch the flu.
Re: Biafra View On Edo State by Stolen: 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
opeaceo:
Lemme guess, you sat down, thought about this crap, conjured it, and bang, your head told you to write it and you did??
Igbanke belongs to Edo, Benin belongs to Yoruba, the other minorities nko??
Who asked you to speak on behalf of peeps from Edo?? You guys need to get your act right and stop ranting all over social media if you want this "Biafra" thingy to work.

U want us to wipe your insignificant local government claiming a state to be a tribe, under their poor polygamist oda, off the face of the earth, with state of the art weapons of mas destruction, abi?

Igbo and una be mate? U better respect yourself and dont touch us by the tale, becos if we turn round na sudden death for you.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra View On Edo State by opeaceo: 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
Stolen:

U want us to wipe your insignificant local government claiming a state to be a tribe under their poor polygamist oda off the face of the earth with state of the art weapons of mas destruction abi?

Igbo and una be mate? U better respect yourself and dont touch us by the tale becos if we turn round na sudden death for you.
Reading this piece gave me a slight migraine, type correctly, then I'll respond.

1 Like

Re: Biafra View On Edo State by Moheat(m): 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
Please leave my darling state out if this biafruad shiit.
Re: Biafra View On Edo State by Stolen: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
Moheat:
Please leave my darling state out if this biafruad shiit.

That is not possible, until your thieving Oba return the Igbanke people to the Ika Fold, that he requested to join them in Edo.

Other tribes in Edo will also be heard.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra View On Edo State by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
What's edo ? Is it a name of a person or a tribe?
Re: Biafra View On Edo State by Stolen: 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
opeaceo:

Reading this piece gave me a slight migraine, type correctly, then I'll respond.

Very good, it is a taste of wat is to come, when the guns start doing the talking.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra View On Edo State by tunjion: 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
Duru1:

It is the trending stuff. Try and catch the flu.

Really?
Re: Biafra View On Edo State by yorubatic: 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
my fetish sophisticated yoruba people logic, benin republic is deluded for not merging with Nigeria, Togo is deluded for not merging with nigeria, even ghana, niger, chat and etc are all deluded for not merging with nigeria. ...and Biafrans are deluded for wanting to part ways with nigeria, But
Yorubas are wise for pepertual servitude to the Hausa / Fulani. ...truly my fetish people are born clowns and Hausa / Fulani slave ....

To my fetish yoruba people, Igbo are a threat, but hausa fulanis are loving masters. ...my diabolical cowards people are confused clowns .....my evil people constantly having sleepless nights because of igbo giants

Since this change, change mantra started , I have found out that my fetish yoruba people who chant the change mantra loudest are still the same evil people protesting and crying because of hunger. ...what is wrong with my evil yoruba people...my yoruba people are truly cursed to be slaves of Hausa-Fulani forever ...

8 Likes

Re: Biafra View On Edo State by opeaceo: 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
Stolen:

Very good, it is a taste of wat is to come, when the guns start doing the talking.

When would the guns do the talking?? It is taking forever, or are you guys low on cash? no manpower? no IT savvy personnel?? Anyone of the above??
Re: Biafra View On Edo State by opeaceo: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
yorubatic:
my fetish sophisticated yoruba people logic, benin republic is deluded for not merging with Nigeria, Togo is deluded for not merging with nigeria, even ghana, niger, chat and etc are all deluded for not merging with nigeria. ...and Biafrans are deluded for wanting to part ways with nigeria, But
Yorubas are wise for pepertual servitude to the Hausa / Fulani. ...truly my fetish people are born clowns and Hausa / Fulani slave ....

To my fetish yoruba people, Igbo are a threat, but hausa fulanis are loving masters. ...my diabolical cowards people are confused clowns .....my evil people constantly having sleepless nights because of igbo giants

Since this change, change mantra started , I have found out that my fetish yoruba people who chant the change mantra loudest are still the same evil people protesting and crying because of hunger. ...what is wrong with my evil yoruba people...my yoruba people are truly cursed to be slaves of Hausa-Fulani forever ...

They are cursed and they still belong to you?? (the use of "my".)

1 Like

Re: Biafra View On Edo State by Stolen: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
opeaceo:

When would the guns do the talking?? It is taking forever, or are you guys low on cash? no manpower? no IT savvy personnel?? Anyone of the above??

Coming from a person that can't read or punctuate. smh!

1 Like

Re: Biafra View On Edo State by opeaceo: 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
Stolen:

Coming from a person that can't read or punctuate. smh!
He wants to turn the tables.. lol, I've forgotten the meaning of 'smh', can you please remind me?
Re: Biafra View On Edo State by jidestar: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
yorubatic:

U are a person... When will u stop this Biafra werey?

1 Like

Re: Biafra View On Edo State by Stolen: 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
opeaceo:

He wants to turn the tables.. lol, I've forgotten the meaning of 'smh', can you please remind me?

Are u trying to sound cute? Dont tell me your looking for a Biafra romance. tongue
Re: Biafra View On Edo State by VickJames(m): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
It is important for everyone to understand the concept of state creation in Nigeria. States were created not because of their ethnic affiliation but for the sake of some people to have a face when dealing with national issues. Edo state is not a tribe and never will and I think the igbanke people are been marginalised in this present setting based on low number. We their brothers have been looking from afar for a very long time and we won't sit down and let this continue. Our igbanke brothers will be reunited with their kins in Anioma. So that they'll have the true identity they're supposed to have. They will not remain in obscurity and under your carpet.

Anyone that said Igbos migrated to igbanke should better stop talking because humans expand over time. The first edo tribe expanded to their present form and so every other tribe. So, the igbankes will remain in their land and from there answer their real father's name.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra View On Edo State by opeaceo: 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
Stolen:

Are u trying to sound cute? Dont tell me your looking for a Biafra romance. tongue
Unfortunately for you and fortunately for me, ain't looking for a Biafra romance and ain't trying to sound cute.
Re: Biafra View On Edo State by jaymichael(m): 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
First it was Lagos, then Delta, the other day it was Igala land now it is Cross river, Akwaibom and Edo state. where next? I hear there are Igbos too in Kano.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra View On Edo State by Stolen: 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
opeaceo:

Unfortunately for you and fortunately for me, ain't looking for a Biafra romance and ain't trying to sound cute.

Denial is the first stage of...It creeps up on you.

Re: Biafra View On Edo State by Stolen: 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
Opeaceo feels exposed and now shy. hehehehehe!

Dont pick a fight next time and get mistaken for a warrior, rather than a cutie.

Hope u learnt your lesson.
Re: Biafra View On Edo State by opeaceo: 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
Stolen:
Opeaceo feels exposed and now shy. hehehehehe!

Dont pick a fight next time and get mistaken for a warrior, rather than a cutie.

Hope u learnt your lesson.

Dude, are you having a bad dream or what?? Oooh, so because I chose to ignore your 2 minutes of stupidity, you mistook it for what exactly

This thread has been devoid of insults, don't let it start now.
Re: Biafra View On Edo State by Stolen: 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
Back to topic, yorubas be posting crap and forming Edo on nairaland.

It is only on nairaland that I hear Edo people or Benin are Yorubas, no place else.

In real life Benin people hold their ground and tribe.

It is either am missing something or the yorubas on nairaland are high on drugs.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra View On Edo State by opeaceo: 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
jaymichael:
First it was Lagos, then Delta, the other day it was Igala land now it is Cross river, Akwaibom and Edo state. where next? I hear there are Igbos too in Kano.
Next is Rivers.
Re: Biafra View On Edo State by jaymichael(m): 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
opeaceo:
Next is Rivers.
That has been settled, ask any Ikwerre man.
Re: Biafra View On Edo State by jaymichael(m): 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
opeaceo:
Next is Rivers.
That has been settled, ask any Ikwerre man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

TB Joshua Prophecy On Biafra: Have His Words Already Come True? / Consensus Candidate: We’re Not Part Of Atiku’s Endorsement – GDPN / Official Lagos State Presidential Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.