Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] (4856 Views)

Camon CX Limited Edition Launch (Photos) / See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money / My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by Shinchika: 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
Easy na.. Take it easy on the Bros. We all know the Phantom specs is more improved than their other products sha

Ana5000:
What else is it about. Abi you want buy a 70k samsung phone with 700 MB RAM and 5MP camera, 750 MB internal storage?? Would you buy that kind of phone just because its samsung?? Samsung and the others phones have good marketing managers, agreed. But why would you leave an awesome Tecno phone with good specs and affordable price and go and buy a samsung or anyother phone with that same price but stupid specs. Na you sabi

Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by Shinchika: 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
Haha! See this Bros. grin

JeffreyJamez:

1million sad
Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by Shinchika: 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hope you're not 6ft, otherwise, the relationship would just be a waste. lipsrsealed

Ana5000:
Yes, I am his soon to be babe

Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by Ana5000(f): 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
ah ah . Why would it be a waste. I will complement him nah

Shinchika:
Hope you're not 6ft, otherwise, the relationship would just be a waste. lipsrsealed

Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by Ana5000(f): 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
I am a girl ! angry

Shinchika:
Easy na.. Take it easy on the Bros. We all know the Phantom specs is more improved than their other products sha

Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by Ana5000(f): 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
Yes o

Shinchika:
I know some two NAIRALANDERS that are serious Tecno fans. Asin.. Ehn! They must be very proud

Re: Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] by Shinchika: 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
Apologies lipsrsealed

Ana5000:
I am a girl ! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phone Solution Center / Which Is The Best Music App??? / Infinix Hot 7 Vs Infinix Hot 6x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.