Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,874 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Have You Eaten Radish Today? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Have You Eaten Radish Today? (3914 Views)

Looking For Yam And Radish Buyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Eaten Radish Today? by obafunke(f): 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
Do you know that there are food that cures and prevents some types of cancer, helps with weight loss, has high nutrients,eliminates toxins, keeps you hydrated,prevents viral infection,a very good source of potassium that can reduce high blood pressure,has low calories, relieves bloating and indigestion,treats jaundice and acts as a powerful detoxifier.you are what you eat.....eat radish!! contact me now @ olabisio56@yahoo.co.uk and 07066384086

Re: Have You Eaten Radish Today? by obafunke(f): 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
Eat a radish daily and keep off from the doctor.

Re: Have You Eaten Radish Today? by obafunke(f): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2015
A great vegetable with 95% water and detoxify your body pushed the doctor away. This is a gold mine, help sell to others what's beneficial to their health, what's better than any other drugs on earth. Have you ever thought why the Japanese, Chinese, Koreans stay longer than other continent??
It's here in radish, sell this information and marketing radish to Nigerians won't be a challenge.
This is the time to be your own and other people's boss
Re: Have You Eaten Radish Today? by Soloxam(m): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2015
Sometime in march this year I was opportune to taste this veggie it was cooked along side egg plant, garden egg, green bean, chili pepper potatoes etc....... I never knew I was eating radish untill I carefully observed it..... Wao yum yum yum........ Kept it up Op.... Well done........
Re: Have You Eaten Radish Today? by obafunke(f): 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
Soloxam:
Sometime in march this year I was opportune to taste this veggie it was cooked along side egg plant, garden egg, green bean, chili pepper potatoes etc....... I never knew I was eating radish untill I carefully observed it..... Wao yum yum yum........ Kept it up Op.... Well done........

Thank you very much,you can try and blend it with pineapple or any fruit of your choice,you'll love the taste.
Re: Have You Eaten Radish Today? by sheyi86: 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
Soloxam:
Gud evning sir, pls do u av the radish seed for planting and then can u also guide people on how to plant it as u re doing on other veggie.thanks
Re: Have You Eaten Radish Today? by Soloxam(m): 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
sheyi86:
Gud evning sir, pls do u av the radish seed for planting and then can u also guide people on how to plant it as u re doing on other veggie.thanks
The seeds is very much available...... I will say it the simplest crop to produce.... I inter crop it with cucumber to put some pest to check........
Re: Have You Eaten Radish Today? by sheyi86: 11:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
Soloxam:
The seeds is very much available...... I will say it the simplest crop to produce.... I inter crop it with cucumber to put some pest to check........
Ok, so b expecting my call.thanks.
Re: Have You Eaten Radish Today? by dorispray: 3:40am On Sep 29, 2015
obafunke:
Do you know that there are food that cures and prevents some types of cancer, helps with weight loss, has high nutrients,eliminates toxins, keeps you hydrated,prevents viral infection,a very good source of potassium that can reduce high blood pressure,has low calories, relieves bloating and indigestion,treats jaundice and acts as a powerful detoxifier.you are what you eat.....eat radish!! contact me now @ olabisio56@yahoo.co.uk and 07066384086
[quote author=obafunke post=38396241]

Thanks for this information madam.

I've planted this reddish before, very easier to cultivate, but I don't get a good market for it, hence it wasn't profitable.

So Madam, please do you have market for it, or can you help me good market link??
I'll appreciate your assistance (dorispray@gmail.com)

cc: oga soloxam,
Re: Have You Eaten Radish Today? by obafunke(f): 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
[quote author=dorispray post=38482424][/quote]

I'm also trying to create one.
Re: Have You Eaten Radish Today? by Soloxam(m): 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
obafunke:

I'm also trying to create one.
Best of luck madam.... Thumb up..........
Re: Have You Eaten Radish Today? by sthugo: 6:12am On Sep 30, 2015
Its challenge is it got no ready market in this part of our world.
The raw or uncooked raddish tastes watery mild peppery
We africans are less veggies ppl unlike other continents that takes veggies @ every meal or just veggie as a meal.
Re: Have You Eaten Radish Today? by obafunke(f): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2015
sthugo:
Its challenge is it got no ready market in this part of our world.
The raw or uncooked raddish tastes watery mild peppery
We africans are less veggies ppl unlike other continents that takes veggies @ every meal or just veggie as a meal.

That's true but Nigerians don't eat moringa seeds last decade but after knowing the nutritional value, the same Nigerians takes it with everything, it's not easy to bring a market but not impossible.
Re: Have You Eaten Radish Today? by Harbiebie: 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
Please where can I get it? I need it..

(1) (Reply)

How To Start And Propose Beans Farming In Nigeria / How To Germinate Your Own Oil Palm Seeds / Multi-trex: The Cocoa Factory That Must Not Die!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.