Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,915 members, 7,956,432 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:53 AM

Emel Group Of Companies...info - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Emel Group Of Companies...info (1656 Views)

Emel Group Interview.... / Divisional Head - Racking & Shelving At Emel Group / Sales Executive At Emel Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emel Group Of Companies...info by jaggzy: 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hello house, please i would like to know if anyone has information about this company in terms of job security,pay package and work environment. please any info on this company will be appreciated.
Re: Emel Group Of Companies...info by kennydee05(m): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
jaggzy:
Hello house, please i would like to know if anyone has information about this company in terms of job security,pay package and work environment. please any info on this company will be appreciated.

Why do u need any information about them?
Re: Emel Group Of Companies...info by jaggzy: 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
i have an interview with them need to be sure that they are better than where i am now in all aspect.
Re: Emel Group Of Companies...info by jaggzy: 5:46am On Sep 17, 2015
Please any info...
Re: Emel Group Of Companies...info by akudinaobi(m): 7:56am On Sep 17, 2015
They are arab folks I guess and your attitude to your work determine your tratment

Emel is a very big organization, their produts are versatile in the consumer markets ranging from home affair to office affairs even building material

They are big companies and also friendly,am one time their customer ,but like I said arab and india md's are always difficult to folllow up except you will have to play your cool and allow them to lead the way
We call it mumu style till you gather and get all you need ,the expirence and the incentives

Good luck
Re: Emel Group Of Companies...info by jaggzy: 8:43am On Sep 17, 2015
Thanks akudinaobi ,please do you kow if they pay well and if you get an offer letter from them will you accept their job?
Re: Emel Group Of Companies...info by jaggzy: 11:22am On Sep 17, 2015
please someone should help a brother.
Re: Emel Group Of Companies...info by Paschal001: 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
Pls how did u apply
Re: Emel Group Of Companies...info by jaggzy: 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Free Oil & Gas Piping, Pipeline And Process Control Training (FEDP-500) In Lagos / Vacancies For Tuesday! Lagos, Ondo, Ibadan. / Urgent Vacancies For Various Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.