Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

BUHARI Intimedating Saraki With ICPC And EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI Intimedating Saraki With ICPC And EFCC (943 Views)

NAF Trains Recruits And EFCC Operatives (photos) / Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC / Photos Of Bukola Saraki With David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUHARI Intimedating Saraki With ICPC And EFCC by omolami: 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
Buhari has ecentlybeen inimedating Senate president with ICPC and EFCC all in a bid to remove him from the exalted post. My advise to Saraki is to equally do the needful to stop buhari permanently. Already buhari has committed many impeachable offences that could send himback to Daura permanenty. Saraki should not take the issue lightly because buhari is unrepentant and has vowed to see saraki removed . Please do the needful before the old man mess you up; Impeach him fast period
Re: BUHARI Intimedating Saraki With ICPC And EFCC by agabaI23(m): 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
But he will fail. He is using the government instrument against his percieved enemy

Amaechi is working around will all the allegations against him and he has not been arraigned
Re: BUHARI Intimedating Saraki With ICPC And EFCC by princeAbj500: 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
it is not right to somebody to immediate any person,but what i am happy is that i can send sms with out internet just visit www. fastsms4u. com and get register Today and enjoy the mobile app
Re: BUHARI Intimedating Saraki With ICPC And EFCC by dammytosh: 11:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
lol

You wrote what Buhari did alone.

What about the money Saraki probably stole ?
Re: BUHARI Intimedating Saraki With ICPC And EFCC by omolami: 12:18am On Sep 17, 2015
Buhari is not a saint either..
Re: BUHARI Intimedating Saraki With ICPC And EFCC by onomeasike: 12:19am On Sep 17, 2015
If he has not done anything, he has no reason to fear.I just realized he has no public sympathy even among kwarans

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Throwback Pic Of HID Awolowo And Her Husband When They Were Young / Ministers: Nominees Must Answer Petitions – Saraki / Buhari Is A Very Humble President – Governor Ayade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.