Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,205 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

Dnt Tell Me About Child Spacing-mercy Johnson Okojie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dnt Tell Me About Child Spacing-mercy Johnson Okojie (792 Views)

Mercy Johnson Okojie Stuns In Jumpsuit / Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event / I Know About Child Spacing, Expect Baby Number 4 Soon– Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dnt Tell Me About Child Spacing-mercy Johnson Okojie by Fynpatra(f): 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
It is no longer news that Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson, is presently pregnant with her third child.

This came months after she welcomed her second child from her marriage that was consummated on August 27, 2011, in Lagos.

After the news of her third pregnancy made headlines, several people castigated her for not observing what they called proper child spacing.

But the actress, in a recent interview, slammed those attacking her to let her be because she is old enough to decide on what is good for her.

She told Goldmyne TV, “I am expecting my third child and I’m a married person so I don’t think people should ask me why. I understand the ethics of spacing kids but I’m a married person and an adult, I can decide the way I want to live my life.

So yes, I’m having my third baby very soon. Thank you so much for the good wishes, thank you so much for the hate speeches, but save some of the hate speeches because the fourth will soon come to round it up then you can show your anger then but for now it’s good news let’s celebrate.”

Re: Dnt Tell Me About Child Spacing-mercy Johnson Okojie by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
Shes right though! After all shes married!
If she refuse to get pregnant now dey will still abuse her. There is nothing you do that people wont talk, d only thing you can do without people talking is dieing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dnt Tell Me About Child Spacing-mercy Johnson Okojie by Fynpatra(f): 11:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
treasuremabel:
Shes right though! After all shes married!
If she refuse to get pregnant now dey will still abuse her. There is nothing you do that people wont talk, d only thing you can do without people talking is dieing!

•••true sis, even death sef people talk oooh
U will hear someone say somtinlyk! E don go die after e imPregnate person pikin•••lol
Re: Dnt Tell Me About Child Spacing-mercy Johnson Okojie by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
Fynpatra:

•••true sis, even death sef people talk oooh
U will hear someone say somtinlyk! E don go die after e imPregnate person pikin•••lol

Seriously! Thats why i have learnt to close my ears to what 'people' say.

Btw, i love your signature
Re: Dnt Tell Me About Child Spacing-mercy Johnson Okojie by Fynpatra(f): 11:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
treasuremabel:

Seriously! Thats why i have learnt to close my ears to what 'people' say.

Btw, i love your signature

Tnks Sis urs is motivational!

(1) (Reply)

My Ideal Woman Must Be ‘deaf & Dumb’ – Jesse Jagz / Confession Time: I Used Juju As A Footballer- Taribo West / I've Never Undergone Surgery To Enhance My Curves - Rukky Sanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.