Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Sen. Saraki's Saga: Is APC Truly Wolf In Sheep's Clothing? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Saraki's Saga: Is APC Truly Wolf In Sheep's Clothing? (816 Views)

Owhorkire Rhino: "Is APC A Cult Group?" Ex UNIPORT SUG President Asks / Evangelist Ephraim Ononye: A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing - By Philip Nweze / Godwin Obaseki Is APC's Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen. Saraki's Saga: Is APC Truly Wolf In Sheep's Clothing? by nationwide1(m): 12:20am On Sep 17, 2015
I was discussing with a friend about the planned arraignment of Saraki in court by the federal government.

My friend simply said "APC is a wolf in sheep's clothing". According to him, there are thousands of the likes of Saraki in the "progressive" APC.

He said Saraki's story is sounded loud to the world because he ascended the senate presidency seat against the wish of some elements in his party; that if Saraki didn't do that he would have remained a saint until today.

If my friend's assertion is anything to go by, then can we say we have any change?
Re: Sen. Saraki's Saga: Is APC Truly Wolf In Sheep's Clothing? by christinie(f): 12:28am On Sep 17, 2015
Your friend is a genius.
nationwide1:
I was discussing with a friend about the planned arraignment of Saraki in court by the federal government.

My friend simply said "APC is a wolf in sheep's clothing". According to him, there are thousands of the likes of Saraki in the "progressive" APC.

He said Saraki's story is sounded loud to the world because he ascended the senate presidency seat against the wish of some elements in his party; that if Saraki didn't do that he would have remained a saint until today.

If my friend's assertion is anything to go by, then can we say we have any change?
Re: Sen. Saraki's Saga: Is APC Truly Wolf In Sheep's Clothing? by nationwide1(m): 12:29am On Sep 17, 2015
christinie:
Your friend is a genius.
Really? He will be happy to hear this.
Re: Sen. Saraki's Saga: Is APC Truly Wolf In Sheep's Clothing? by stanech: 12:32am On Sep 17, 2015
Your friend is right. The lords of the party are Tinubu and Buhari. Others are boys

1 Like

Re: Sen. Saraki's Saga: Is APC Truly Wolf In Sheep's Clothing? by merry02(m): 12:40am On Sep 17, 2015
APC is s disaster that has be fall Nigeria democracy...I pray I it last long!
Re: Sen. Saraki's Saga: Is APC Truly Wolf In Sheep's Clothing? by tomakint: 12:41am On Sep 17, 2015
@Op, Your friend is right to an extent and I think Saraki is getting his thick azz chewed at the moment as a result of his pig-headedness.......Buhari from what I gathered from an APC Chieftain who was a mentor, a friend and signatory to APC draft constitutions said and I quote, 'Buhari can never work with Saraki, he (Buhari) is only waiting for the right time to make him a scape goat for others (corrupt APC dons) to steer clear off him'. He told me this sometimes in 1st week of August this year!

1 Like

Re: Sen. Saraki's Saga: Is APC Truly Wolf In Sheep's Clothing? by menix(m): 2:09am On Sep 17, 2015
I am a wailer...
Saraki should b sent to jail if truly he is a thief but why is he the only one??

Is Buhari trying to copy OBJ, using the anti graft agency to ensure loyalty nd turning them to zombies..

PMB pls!!! Be 'just' in ur dealings..

So, I won't say APC is a wolf in sheep clothing but a tortoise in snail clothing...

1 Like

Re: Sen. Saraki's Saga: Is APC Truly Wolf In Sheep's Clothing? by vicadex07(m): 2:17am On Sep 17, 2015
...at least one major thief bites the dust...half bread is better than none. APC is the half-bread...and PDP is zero grin
nationwide1:

1 Like

Re: Sen. Saraki's Saga: Is APC Truly Wolf In Sheep's Clothing? by christinie(f): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
Yeah, you should let him know.
nationwide1:

Really?
He will be happy to hear this.

(1) (Reply)

[SAHARA REPORTERS] Obasanjo Shared $74million Halliburton Bribe -okiro Panel / The Nigerian Youths : Leaders Or Ladders? / Prince B..B APUGO Vs The Federal High Court Umuahia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.