Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

How To Unbrick A Font-bricked Android Phone Using Auto Font Unbricker - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unbrick A Font-bricked Android Phone Using Auto Font Unbricker (1935 Views)

Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device / Finally How To Unbrick Or Revive Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device / Default Stock Rom For All Tecno Phones To Unbrick Your Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Unbrick A Font-bricked Android Phone Using Auto Font Unbricker by hovatek: 12:44am On Sep 17, 2015
If you bricked your Android phone as a result of changing or installing a font then here's a guide on how to easily unbrick your phone using Auto Font Unbricker by Team Họvatek
Download the tool @ https://www.nairaland.com/2587885/tool-auto-font-unbricker-android and follow the steps in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zLWvg-4L58

2 Likes

Re: How To Unbrick A Font-bricked Android Phone Using Auto Font Unbricker by hovatek: 9:17am On Sep 17, 2015
feel free to drop your questions
Re: How To Unbrick A Font-bricked Android Phone Using Auto Font Unbricker by falcon01: 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
post=38093518:
pleas can i get your number
Re: How To Unbrick A Font-bricked Android Phone Using Auto Font Unbricker by hovatek: 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
falcon01:
pleas can i get your number

Our official line is +2348132198679
Re: How To Unbrick A Font-bricked Android Phone Using Auto Font Unbricker by falcon01: 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
post=38169398:

Our official line is +2348132198679
MY PROBLEM AIN'T RELATED TO THIS...

I BACKED UP MY GIONEE P2 WHEN TRYING TO FLASH A CUSTOM ROM AND IT ALL WENT WELL. 5DAYS LATER I NEEDED TO ACCESS SOMETHING IMPORTANT IN THAT BACKUP SO I RESTORED IT BUT I RESTORED THE WRONG BACKUP... IT WAS THE BACKUP OF MY CLONED GALAXY MTK 6572.... AFTER IT FINISHED I REBOOT THE PHONE IT THEN REFUSED TO ON. I TRIED REMOVING THE BATTERY AND I FINALLY GOT INTO THE RECOVERY MODE.. I RESTORED THE phone's MAIN BACKUP BUT IT DOESN'T PASS THE FINAL LOADING SCREEN I CLEARED THECACHE AND DALVIK CACHE IT OPENED AND SHOWS ANDROID IS UPGRADING. AFTER THAT IT SHOWS STARTING APPS AND NEVER OPENS JUST STAYS LIKE THAT.. PLEASE I NEED A SOLUTION.
Re: How To Unbrick A Font-bricked Android Phone Using Auto Font Unbricker by hovatek: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
falcon01:
MY PROBLEM AIN'T RELATED TO THIS...

I BACKED UP MY GIONEE P2 WHEN TRYING TO FLASH A CUSTOM ROM AND IT ALL WENT WELL. 5DAYS LATER I NEEDED TO ACCESS SOMETHING IMPORTANT IN THAT BACKUP SO I RESTORED IT BUT I RESTORED THE WRONG BACKUP... IT WAS THE BACKUP OF MY CLONED GALAXY MTK 6572.... AFTER IT FINISHED I REBOOT THE PHONE IT THEN REFUSED TO ON. I TRIED REMOVING THE BATTERY AND I FINALLY GOT INTO THE RECOVERY MODE.. I RESTORED THE phone's MAIN BACKUP BUT IT DOESN'T PASS THE FINAL LOADING SCREEN I CLEARED THECACHE AND DALVIK CACHE IT OPENED AND SHOWS ANDROID IS UPGRADING. AFTER THAT IT SHOWS STARTING APPS AND NEVER OPENS JUST STAYS LIKE THAT.. PLEASE I NEED A SOLUTION.

I can't provide much support here so hope this tip helps
format /system then restore the correct backup.
Re: How To Unbrick A Font-bricked Android Phone Using Auto Font Unbricker by falcon01: 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
post=38174912:

I can't provide much support here so hope this tip helps
format /system then restore the correct backup.
I flashed a ROM called lollifox and it worked but the storage card is not visible both the internal and external but the ROM is very fine it is from the phone
Re: How To Unbrick A Font-bricked Android Phone Using Auto Font Unbricker by Oluwapresley(m): 5:56pm On May 15, 2016
post=38093518:
bro, mine wasn't bricked due to installation of font. any hope? it's an HTC phone.. it wasn't going beyond the logo part so I tried doing hard reset with power button and down volume.. it was taking too long and it wasn't showing any sign of moving so I removed the ba3 and put it back in but since then, it refused to come on or even charge..

(1) (Reply)

Download Gionee Xender App For PC Free Of Charge / My / Infinix Note 4 (the Beast) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.