Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread - Phones (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread (164296 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by Deeni131: 3:28am On Jan 29, 2017
pls stop playing this game . its a scripted game.
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by damosky12(m): 7:43am On Jan 31, 2017
hoyinmide:
Its saying not purchased sha
use playstore.
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by damosky12(m): 7:44am On Jan 31, 2017
Deeni131:
pls stop playing this game . its a scripted game.
how do you mean?
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by samo123: 6:36am On Feb 09, 2017
hoyinmide:
Pls I Downloaded dis game buh its writing download failed because you may not have purchased Di's game
Download it from andropalace.org
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by Deeni131: 11:42am On Feb 09, 2017
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by Omobolaji19(m): 11:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
tunnex190:
Just clinched 1000 game play milestone. It is getting interesting

What did you get as your reward?
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by tunnex190: 1:23am On Feb 10, 2017
Omobolaji19:

What did you get as your reward?

Didn't remember.

1 Like

Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by Deeni131: 1:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
This has to be the most frustrating game in the world! It's not as frustrating when playing single player but when you play fut and online games it's ridiculous! 1.How many times do your guys stand around and watch the ball go by them? 2.They run away from the ball to let the opponent get the ball instead. 3.Your controlling the guy and he's running towards the ball even when your pressing a different directions, then when he's about to get the ball you press another direction and then he final goes that way but doesn't get the ball. 4. Your guy gets shoved over but no foul is called 5. You barley touch the player and it's a foul. 6. You make a perfect timed tackle only to see the ball bounce right to your opponent 7. Your guys run into each other and the ball goes right to the opponent 8. It won't let you change into anyone near the ball 9. Your guy hesitates a split second hitch lets the other team get the ball 10. Worst ever this year, passing to the wrong guy. When you want to pass to the guy trailing so you slightly aim back and it still goes to the guy straight up terrible! 11. AI defense on your team is trash! Literally just stand or back up to let a guy walk in and take an open shot. No urgency no common sense no nothing is garbage All this garbage has been in the game for years, I don't understand how the programmers and testers don't realize this and try to get rid of this BS And if it's all going in your favor, IT'S A BEAUTIFUL GAME! Sorry needed to vent, being getting screwed in fut online seasons the last few games. All I want is a game where the AI is smart and has a sense of urgency, the ball isn't on some kind of wire, the ball is real physics and bounces and moves normal. Not this crap where the computer assistance is in every aspect of the game.
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by Deeni131: 1:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
The game bring nothing but sadness, this is unfortunate. I also noticed to the following.
1. Penalties suck , everytime i touch an attacker in the
box he falls down and its a penalty (every single time)
even when the attaker kicks me in the leg and he falls
down, thats my fault and its a penalty. Very, very
frustrating when you lose a game because of this.
2. players watching the ball go by like you mentioned.
3. when the ball is in the opponents box and im trying
to score from a loose ball there is no urgency shown
by my team mates, they hesitate which gives the
defending team an advantage even if my player is 2m
from the ball.
4.tackling nearly always goes back to the opposition
in most of my games.
5. sometimes when im trying to either head the ball
off my line or trying to head it in for a goal my player
will kick it or chest it, even if the best option is to
head it in or out.
6. Sometimes it feels like your players have a mind of
their own , even though we have the controller.
7. my 89 paced striker will get outrun by a 65 paced
CB.
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by damosky12(m): 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
Deeni131:
The game bring nothing but sadness, this is unfortunate. I also noticed to the following.
from the ball.
in most of my games.
head it in or out.
CB.

LOL. Stop ranting Bros. You are simply still a learner. Master the game and you will enjoy it. All the complains you posted above are only peculiar to a rookie.

Besides, are you really playing the same fifa 16?

Fifa 16 remains the best mobile Android game ever.
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by harkinlaby77(m): 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
I tried connecting my Facebook account with my fifa16 app but it keep going back to Anonymous after success sign in
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by shege9: 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
try it again or log in ur fb acct b4 starting the game
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by samo123: 7:03am On Feb 28, 2017
Deeni131:
This has to be the most frustrating game in the
world! It's not as frustrating when playing single
player but when you play fut and online games it's
ridiculous!
1.How many times do your guys stand around and
watch the ball go by them?
2.They run away from the ball to let the opponent get
the ball instead.
3.Your controlling the guy and he's running towards
the ball even when your pressing a different
directions, then when he's about to get the ball you
press another direction and then he final goes that
way but doesn't get the ball.
4. Your guy gets shoved over but no foul is called
5. You barley touch the player and it's a foul.
6. You make a perfect timed tackle only to see the
ball bounce right to your opponent
7. Your guys run into each other and the ball goes
right to the opponent
8. It won't let you change into anyone near the ball
9. Your guy hesitates a split second hitch lets the
other team get the ball
10. Worst ever this year, passing to the wrong guy.
When you want to pass to the guy trailing so you
slightly aim back and it still goes to the guy straight
up terrible!
11. AI defense on your team is trash! Literally just
stand or back up to let a guy walk in and take an open
shot. No urgency no common sense no nothing is
garbage
All this garbage has been in the game for years, I
don't understand how the programmers and testers
don't realize this and try to get rid of this BS
And if it's all going in your favor, IT'S A BEAUTIFUL
GAME!
Sorry needed to vent, being getting screwed in fut
online seasons the last few games.
All I want is a game where the AI is smart and has a
sense of urgency, the ball isn't on some kind of wire,
the ball is real physics and bounces and moves
normal. Not this crap where the computer assistance
is in every aspect of the game.
rubbish talk
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by samo123: 7:04am On Feb 28, 2017
Deeni131:
from the ball.
in most of my games.
head it in or out.
CB.
rubbish talk
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by Deeni131: 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
My frustrations are:
Passing - if a player is offside, the AI automatically directs the ball to that player, even if there is a better positioned player onside. It LOVES an offside. I now play with passing on manual, which helps a bit. 

Switching - it switches to some bizarre players who you would never want to control. Even on manual!
Goalie distribution - throws to opposition player 99% of the time. Kicks may go to my player but they poorly control it and opposition nicks the ball. 

Defending - my AI players, on all sorts of different settings, are slow to react, almost never put in a tackle and often shuffle backwards or sideways - opening up a clear route to goal for the opposition. I heard that jockey was the solution - well, it never works for me. I have tried not controlling my defenders - they are awful whether I control them or not. 

My record is 40-10-25 with most of my wins in the single player leagues against the easier levels. I have won games on professional and some on world class (but not recently). 

Online, I can't win at all now. I won my second game and have now lost 7 in a row. I get the ball and opposition players are on top of me and win the ball with ease. When opposition has the ball my players shuffle backwards and refuse to put in a challenge or to get close. Opposition can run through my players but whenever I am even close to their player - BOOM - they take the ball and my players slowly jog back towards my goal. 

There is obviously something I'm missing in the settings - the game can't possibly be this bad. Can anyone suggest something for me? 

Aggressive interceptions for my defenders? Put aggression to 100 or really low, pressing high or low, put my defenders onto man to man marking? I've tried loads of combinations of settings.

I heard the game was 'more balanced' - well sorry, it's not for me. The slow build up play I heard about just results in me passing it around in my own half then losing it when their player gets close to mine, and they just seem to sprint through my team and score.
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by harkinlaby77(m): 9:27am On Mar 03, 2017
shege9:
try it again or log in ur fb acct b4 starting the game
thanks I solved it
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by Deeni131: 2:28am On Mar 13, 2017
I have found the solution to EA Handicap problem, now I can handicap them also. I can now make them to disconnect the game so that it would not end up as a lose to my team. they cheat, I cheat too. 1 ::;; 1.
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by jaiyejina(m): 5:54am On Mar 13, 2017
Deeni131:

My frustrations are:
Passing - if a player is offside, the AI automatically directs the ball to that player, even if there is a better positioned player onside. It LOVES an offside. I now play with passing on manual, which helps a bit. 

Switching - it switches to some bizarre players who you would never want to control. Even on manual!
Goalie distribution - throws to opposition player 99% of the time. Kicks may go to my player but they poorly control it and opposition nicks the ball. 

Defending - my AI players, on all sorts of different settings, are slow to react, almost never put in a tackle and often shuffle backwards or sideways - opening up a clear route to goal for the opposition. I heard that jockey was the solution - well, it never works for me. I have tried not controlling my defenders - they are awful whether I control them or not. 

My record is 40-10-25 with most of my wins in the single player leagues against the easier levels. I have won games on professional and some on world class (but not recently). 

Online, I can't win at all now. I won my second game and have now lost 7 in a row. I get the ball and opposition players are on top of me and win the ball with ease. When opposition has the ball my players shuffle backwards and refuse to put in a challenge or to get close. Opposition can run through my players but whenever I am even close to their player - BOOM - they take the ball and my players slowly jog back towards my goal. 

There is obviously something I'm missing in the settings - the game can't possibly be this bad. Can anyone suggest something for me? 

Aggressive interceptions for my defenders? Put aggression to 100 or really low, pressing high or low, put my defenders onto man to man marking? I've tried loads of combinations of settings.

I heard the game was 'more balanced' - well sorry, it's not for me. The slow build up play I heard about just results in me passing it around in my own half then losing it when their player gets close to mine, and they just seem to sprint through my team and score.
try pes 2017 android, it's on andropalace.
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by Deeni131: 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
jaiyejina:
try pes 2017 android, it's on andropalace.

after long time of not playing the game, now it says I need to upgrade and it seems there is no way I can do that. cos it simply refused to be upgrade. may I must delete the file.
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by jaiyejina(m): 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
Deeni131:

after long time of not playing the game, now it says I need to upgrade and it seems there is no way I can do that. cos it simply refused to be upgrade. may I must delete the file.
you have to delete and re-download the version 0.9.1
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by Deeni131: 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
jaiyejina:
you have to delete and re-download the version 0.9.1

Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by jaiyejina(m): 7:34am On Mar 14, 2017
[quote author=Deeni131 post=54561205][/quote]go to andropalace.co
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by tunnex190: 8:12am On Mar 14, 2017
Deeni131:

My frustrations are:

Hey mister, the point, in one sentence: you don't know how to play the game and you don't want to learn.

The game is as simple as anything you could imagine. If you don't know how to play, then you will lose games even with amateur opponents.

If you want to learn, switch off the move assistance, Auto switch to airball, then low auto switch movement. Start playing with amateur tournament, then semi pro, pro and world class. Before you progress from amateur to semi pro, make sure you can score at least 3 to 5 goals in amateur and do not concede. If you concede a goal when playing amateur, then you are a complete novice.

Everything you said here was wrong. You cannot base your conclusion on about 70 games played. You've got to play a lot of games before you can say all of this.
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by Deeni131: 11:53am On Mar 14, 2017
I'm unable to connect to fifa16 for two days now
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by Deeni131: 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
tunnex190:

Hey mister, the point, in one sentence: you don't know how to play the game and you don't want to learn.

The game is as simple as anything you could imagine. If you don't know how to play, then you will lose games even with amateur opponents.

If you want to learn, switch off the move assistance, Auto switch to airball, then low auto switch movement. Start playing with amateur tournament, then semi pro, pro and world class. Before you progress from amateur to semi pro, make sure you can score at least 3 to 5 goals in amateur and do not concede. If you concede a goal when playing amateur, then you are a complete novice.

Everything you said here was wrong. You cannot base your conclusion on about 70 games played. You've got to play a lot of games before you can say all of this.

Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by Deeni131: 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
is the server down or the problem is from the network at my end ? i couldnt play the game for almost 48 hrs . and the game is no where to be found in google play store .
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by tunnex190: 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
The name is changed on play store. And I guess you are unable to connect beause of either your network or FIFA's server is down. I am having the same problem here

1 Like

Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by tunnex190: 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
[quote author=Deeni131 post=54579270][/quote]

You have a nice squad but still you haven't understood the game.
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by Deeni131: 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
tunnex190:

You have a nice squad but still you haven't understood the game.

dont worry i got the logic now . did u notice that fufa16 can not be played lately ?
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by Deeni131: 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
tunnex190:
The name is changed on play store. And I guess you are unable to connect beause of either your network or FIFA's server is down. I am having the same problem here

what is the name now ?
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by coolopj: 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
nothing is wrong with the sever of Fifa.i've been playing Fifa 16 for over 4hrs.Tuna i sight u
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by tunnex190: 11:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
Deeni131:

what is the name now ?

Last time I checked? FIFA 16 soccer

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply)

What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? / Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.