Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread (164387 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by Richie0974: 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
2kurupt:
With all the hype surrounding this game it's quite sad how it keeps disconnecting with ea servers at the slightest opportunity, thus wasting one's efforts especially after winning a match.

For those that can't have it running yet, just chill coz compatible versions will be released soon.

Am thinking of getting innjoo fireplus, do you think the game will be better on it?
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by dynamo007(m): 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
2kurupt:

I guess they dunno how frustrating it is being told almost persistently that ea got server issues or is unavailable. I initially thought it was a location problem, but the complaint is all over the internet
yes peeps complaining abt lagging even on high end fones dt has better network signal...
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by eemalex(m): 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
brizzle116:
how'll someone fix this stuff now
I honestly don't know but I will keep trying different methos to fix it .
For now just look for a good network and lauch the game you can even clear cache.
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by Gooci(m): 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
y are people wasting dia time and energy on this game I own a s4, even listed among the compatible fones on playstore.. yet this game lags like shit.......
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by dynamo007(m): 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
Gooci:
y are people wasting dia time and energy on this game I own a s4, even listed among the compatible fones on playstore.. yet this game lags like shit.......
lol..... Its better to hv a console instead grin
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by lukmoore: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
I have already mastered this game i now beat world-class.
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by eemalex(m): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
Have anybody tried to run this game with Psiphon or Simple server?
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by soles21(m): 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
eemalex:
Have anybody tried to run this game with Psiphon or Simple server?
yes on my hot note and before u ask am on kitkat
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by bufness(m): 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
aftercstruggling to get 10000 coins den i got a gold pack only for me to mistakenly discard everything there angry lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by bufness(m): 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
lukmoore:
I have already mastered this game i now beat world-class.
choi how come, to beat professional slf na die
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by eemalex(m): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
soles21:
yes on my hot note and before u ask am on kitkat

Am asking to know if Psiphon network can actually run the game.
Since FIFA 15ut didn't run with simple server

Modified: Psiphon worked for FIFA 16. Just you can't play online game. And I fixed that with Fake WiFi Connection

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by 2kurupt(m): 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
Richie0974:

Am thinking of getting innjoo fireplus, do you think the game will be better on it?
Sorry bro, dunno about the capability of that device
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by lukmoore: 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
bufness:
choi how come, to beat professional slf na die
learn how to break defences with team work and not pace. This game is designed in a way that you can't beat defenses with pace.
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by bufness(m): 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
lukmoore:
learn how to break defences with team work and not pace. This game is designed in a way that you can't beat defenses with pace.
really i score most of my goals using d flanks, tho. i'll try passing around
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by encryptjay(m): 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
Youpele52:

You're right. Guess that's what need to be done. I remember always doing that with FIFA 14, there need not to be an available hotspot.

samintegrity turn on your WiFi, trying playing the game again.

Waiting for your testimony cheesy
Yes boss
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by lafayette(m): 11:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
Max Payne, the award-winning title is now available for Android mobile devices. A fugitive undercover cop framed for murder, hunted by cops and the mob, Max is a man with his back against the wall, fighting a battle he cannot hope to win. Max Payne is a relentless story-driven game about a man on the edge, fighting to clear his name while struggling to uncover the truth about his slain family amongst a myriad of plot-twists.

http://www.miahdroid.com/2015/09/max-payne-v12-mod-apk-data-android-game.html?m=0

[img]http://4.bp..com/-9hGOwJPtZog/VghtA3AxDMI/AAAAAAAAB68/YtVB9jX-tHs/s400/8cGd8vtrN5o8lScPf1UjC7_GT4nwMVwUrnbbDsLgMBxEZirGSTrlo6BkSyFocSFYT74%253Dh310-rw.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-hNY-KjvFZsI/VghtD1rWdrI/AAAAAAAAB7E/cGRJm_ZmEr8/s400/313.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-5e2nebNOILI/VghtDxeRsQI/AAAAAAAAB7I/163ktsDiXjY/s400/416.jpg[/img]

Download & Enjoy Max Payne v1.2 Modded Apk + Data from http://www.miahdroid.com/2015/09/max-payne-v12-mod-apk-data-android-game.html?m=0
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by eemalex(m): 12:10am On Sep 28, 2015
lukmoore:
You are actually wrong. Pace is so much needed especially to get to a through pass and sometimes going through the flanks.

One main thing that works perfectly is the out of box shot.
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by sokotoburundi(m): 6:44am On Sep 28, 2015
eemalex:

You are actually wrong. Pace is so much needed especially to get to a through pass and sometimes going through the flanks.

nonsense this isn't pes!
if u want that go play pes. the other guy was right. pace doesn't get u anywhere past defenders in this game, team work does!
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by eemalex(m): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2015
sokotoburundi:
nonsense this isn't pes!
if u want that go play pes. the other guy was right. pace doesn't get u anywhere past defenders in this game, team work does!
Lol you a novice on FIFA obviously if u think pace don't win games.
I will leave you to your style.
But with my style I win all my matches

On previous editions, I play the passing and the 1-2 game but in this edition it actually doesn't work.
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by sokotoburundi(m): 9:57am On Sep 28, 2015
eemalex:

Lol you a novice on FIFA obviously if u think pace don't win games.
I will leave you to your style.
But with my style I win all my matches

On previous editions, I play the passing and the 1-2 game but in this edition it actually doesn't work.
it does work for me! pass the ball around keep possession n open up spaces , don't just pass aimlessly.
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by lukmoore: 10:11am On Sep 28, 2015
eemalex:

i'm not wrong. Play maybe you're playing with less difficulty. You won't win any world class team using pace. Try it.
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by samintegrity(m): 10:37am On Sep 28, 2015
Now no body is talking abt aw we infinix Hot Note lollipop users can actually run dis game?? Even wif 2gig ram ahhhhhhhhhhhh.... cry cry
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by eemalex(m): 10:47am On Sep 28, 2015
lukmoore:
i'm not wrong. Play maybe you're playing with less difficulty. You won't win any world class team using pace. Try it.
What do you say about getting to a through ball first or taking the flanks.
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by eemalex(m): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2015
sokotoburundi:
it does work for me! pass the ball around keep possession n open up spaces , don't just pass aimlessly.
I would love to play u on the online multiplayer
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by bufness(m): 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
eemalex:

I would love to play u on the online multiplayer
doea it mean u guys have alredy built very good teams
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by bufness(m): 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
is it me or ea has ruined fifa 16 fixing market prices really the coin system is very terrible
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by soles21(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
samintegrity:
Now no body is talking abt aw we infinix Hot Note lollipop users can actually run dis game?? Even wif 2gig ram ahhhhhhhhhhhh.... cry cry
the only solution is to go back to kitkat dats wat I did nd I now am rocking d game already in division 2
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by awofe20(m): 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
soles21:
the only solution is to go back to kitkat dats wat I did nd I now am rocking d game already in division 2
d u put game on SD card or internal card?
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by samintegrity(m): 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
soles21:

Link to kitkat stock rom for note pro
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by lukmoore: 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
eemalex:

What do you say about getting to a through ball first or taking the flanks.
no one is totally condemning the use of pace. We're talking about the general idea of the game. Read their press releases they confirmed it too. In fifa15 Gareth Bale can beat any defender in the world with pace which is one of the main complaints about pace.
Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by bufness(m): 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
lukmoore i fink ur right, actually did lots of passing around today and trying to dissect the defences, and i won 4 out of 8 of my professional matches drew 2 lost 2

1 Like

Re: Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread by jmichlins(m): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
with all these complaints following this game, is it advisable to download this game on my infinix hot. someone help cause i don't want to waste my battery and time. meanwhile, if it is not going to work, please suggest another version that is going to work

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (55) (Reply)

What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? / Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.