Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Pls We Need Urea Fertilizer. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pls We Need Urea Fertilizer. (2175 Views)

Notore Urea Fertilizer Available / Notore Urea Fertilizer Available / NPK And Urea Fertilizer Available For Import At Factory Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls We Need Urea Fertilizer. by drkay(m): 2:19am On Sep 17, 2015
Any agro dealer in the house? Pls, we are in need of bags of urea fertilizer in abeokuta at wholesale price. We can arrange for haulage from any neighboring state too. Minimum of 100 bags. Pls reply to this post if you have, I'll get back to you.
Re: Pls We Need Urea Fertilizer. by papatee4(m): 4:34am On Sep 17, 2015
Call yemi on 07038478496. If ure serious. Office is at ibadan
Re: Pls We Need Urea Fertilizer. by Alpha2k(m): 5:12am On Sep 17, 2015
Offer price?
Re: Pls We Need Urea Fertilizer. by drkay(m): 6:52am On Sep 17, 2015
Alpha2k:
Offer price?
It depends on the product sir. How much are you willing to sell the ones you have and which company?
Re: Pls We Need Urea Fertilizer. by saintalb: 9:56am On Sep 17, 2015
drkay:
Any agro dealer in the house? Pls, we are in need of bags of urea fertilizer in abeokuta at wholesale price. We can arrange for haulage from any neighboring state too. Minimum of 100 bags. Pls reply to this post if you have, I'll get back to you.

I can get you urea fertilizer. Its a premium product produced in Portharcourt Nigeria. we sell per metric tonne. i.e 30mt=600bags of 50kg each loaded on a single truck. 100 bags of 50kg dat u want is 5MT, I can arrange dat for u wit our dealer.
so if u are interested send me ur number or email so we can chat. waiting to hear from u.
Re: Pls We Need Urea Fertilizer. by drkay(m): 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
saintalb:

I can get you urea fertilizer from Notore. Its a premium product produced in Portharcourt Nigeria. I currently work in d coy . we sell per metric tonne. i.e 30mt=600bags of 50kg each loaded on a single truck. 100 bags of 50kg dat u want is 5MT, I can arrange dat for u wit our dealer.
so if u are interested send me ur number or email so we can chat. waiting to hear from u.
I know your company sir. although, we get more request from our farmers for Springfield products than Notore. I actually need more than 5mt, I can book 600bags from the company. Email is drkaymedu@gmail.com. You can pls forward the address of your wherehause in ibadan and your reps phone number to me. Thank you.
Re: Pls We Need Urea Fertilizer. by saintalb: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
drkay:

I know your company sir. although, we get more request from our farmers for Springfield products than Notore. I actually need more than 5mt, I can book 600bags from the company. Email is drkaymedu@gmail.com. You can pls forward the address of your wherehause in ibadan and your reps phone number to me. Thank you.

We do not ve a warehouse in any part of the country. Distribution is directly from Onne plant to the warehouse of the customer. No p sha, i was jst trying to help u get directly from the manufacturer so u can save cost. but since demand for Springfield is higher, i suggest u go with that.

Thanks
Re: Pls We Need Urea Fertilizer. by drkay(m): 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
saintalb:

We do not ve a warehouse in any part of the country. Distribution is directly from Onne plant to the warehouse of the customer. No p sha, i was jst trying to help u get directly from the manufacturer so u can save cost. but since demand for Springfield is higher, i suggest u go with that.

Thanks
Thank you for offering to assist a fellow nairalander. We can buy from them now sir, However, we are willing to deal with the company directly and not an individual trying to help with the purchase from the company. Am sure all these companies have sales representatives and/or warehouses either in Lagos or ibadan.
Re: Pls We Need Urea Fertilizer. by saintalb: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
ok. noted
Re: Pls We Need Urea Fertilizer. by saintalb: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
If u knw dis much abt hw and where to get d product why did u ve 2 create d thread . Please oh I neva told u 2 deal wit me as a middle man oh. My explanatn ws clear u get ur product frm d coy. I also neva told u dat others don't ve warehouses. I'm sure u can find d sales rep on ur own. In case u can't find him, pls google d coy name, go to contacts and get der lagos office add in VI or call d number to get directns on d sales rep 4 south west. When u reach him he will explain d process beta and if u do buy frm d coy am sure I will be hearing frm u .

1 Like

Re: Pls We Need Urea Fertilizer. by drkay(m): 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
Okay.
Re: Pls We Need Urea Fertilizer. by jarvu: 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
[10tons, 15tons, 20tons & 30tons needed for regular lifting of indomie, pasta & biscuit...

Please call the below nos if interested.

07061054813, 07037117430.

Deji Adeolokun
For Saoirse Nig. Ltd
Re: Pls We Need Urea Fertilizer. by growers(m): 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
OUR PRESENT PRICE FOR UREA 46 FERTILIZERS EX LAGOS IS N5,000 PER 50 KG

PLS R EVERT

O CALL 234 070 68293478

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Groundnuts Exporter Wanted For Monthly Supply / Fishing Nets And Ropes Dealer / Irrigation Tube For Large Fields. 1 Hectare & Above !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.