Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

ISIS: Terror Group Enticing Unemployed Ghanians With Wealth - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ISIS: Terror Group Enticing Unemployed Ghanians With Wealth (441 Views)

Unemployed Man Arrested For Squeezing Married Woman's Breast In Lagos / Lagos Gang-Leader, Sunday Terror, Dies / Boko Haram Terror Group Beheads Woman For Allegedly Spying. Very Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS: Terror Group Enticing Unemployed Ghanians With Wealth by iamVirus(m): 4:27am On Sep 17, 2015
[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2015/09/2015-08-30T141157Z-1007970001-LYNXNPEB7T0CD-RTROPTP-3-OZATP-UK-GHANA-HEALTH-STRIKE.jpg[/img]

Adding that the lure of a lavish lifestyle and
better living
conditions, are the baits the ISIS is using.
Reports say the dreaded Islamic state group has
resorted
to enticing unemployed Ghanians, with a bid to
recruit more
Africans into their group.
This is part of a well orchestrated African
recruitment
drive.
A group, Global Risk Insights, citing the recent
recruitment of Mohammed Alema, a 25 year old
geography
undergraduate of Kwame Nkrumah University,
has
expressed serious concerns.
They group said ISIS has intensified efforts to
recruit
Ghanians into their fold.
Adding that the lure of a lavish lifestyle and
better living
conditions, are the baits the ISIS is using.
Global Risk Insights also said that the high
unemployment
rate in Ghana, is not helping matters.

lalasticlala
seun
http:///isis-terror-group-enticing-unemployed-ghanians-with-wealth
Re: ISIS: Terror Group Enticing Unemployed Ghanians With Wealth by christinie(f): 4:41am On Sep 17, 2015
This is one of the signs of end time.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: ISIS: Terror Group Enticing Unemployed Ghanians With Wealth by menix(m): 4:42am On Sep 17, 2015
Abeg I need that money 1st, then we can negotiate the modalities of the work.
Re: ISIS: Terror Group Enticing Unemployed Ghanians With Wealth by obioraval(m): 4:43am On Sep 17, 2015
BlackMan
Re: ISIS: Terror Group Enticing Unemployed Ghanians With Wealth by delishpot: 4:47am On Sep 17, 2015
Which are they fighting for? god or MONEY?
Re: ISIS: Terror Group Enticing Unemployed Ghanians With Wealth by realtestament(m): 4:59am On Sep 17, 2015
Only an "Ediot" will sacrifice his live 4 money.
Re: ISIS: Terror Group Enticing Unemployed Ghanians With Wealth by ademega(m): 5:37am On Sep 17, 2015
this is the way these group will penatrate into this peaceful country
Re: ISIS: Terror Group Enticing Unemployed Ghanians With Wealth by whirlwind7(m): 5:39am On Sep 17, 2015
delishpot:
Which are they fighting for? god or MONEY?

It just goes to show that religion is the single factor that would lead to mankind's extermination.

It is no more enough to promise potential recruits the assurance of heaven's eternal bliss and 72 virgins at their disposal...they had to lure them with earthly riches and a lifestyle of hedonism.
So, are they not fighting for the cause of Allah anymore? I stopped taking organized religion seriously a long time ago. My personal spirituality is intact.
Re: ISIS: Terror Group Enticing Unemployed Ghanians With Wealth by delishpot: 5:51am On Sep 17, 2015
whirlwind7:

It just goes to show that religion is the single factor that would lead to mankind's extermination.

It is no more enough to promise potential recruits the assurance of heaven's eternal bliss and 72 virgins at their disposal...they had to lure them with earthly riches and a lifestyle of hedonism.
So, are they not fighting for the cause of Allah anymore? I stopped taking organized religion seriously a long time ago. My personal spirituality is intact.

I am sure they also told them there will be lots of sex even in their camps too cos they catch and rape poor helpless children and women

(1) (Reply)

READ: Okada Rider Violently Rapes, Disvirgins 14-year-old Girl (picture) / Police Inspector Stabbed To Death By Wife In Ondo / Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Rocket Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.