Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Power Tv Series Executive Producer,50 Cent Shows Of Six Packs And Toned Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Power Tv Series Executive Producer,50 Cent Shows Of Six Packs And Toned Body (3157 Views)

“Diddy Is My Executive Producer” -Wizkid / Kaffy Goes Clubbing In Sexy Outfit, Flaunts Her Six Packs (photos) / Anita Uwagbale Shows Off Toned Body In Same Swimsuit She Wore For MBGN In 2004 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power Tv Series Executive Producer,50 Cent Shows Of Six Packs And Toned Body by creebhills(m): 8:38am On Sep 17, 2015
The Executive Producer of the popular Tv Series Power, 50 Cents showed off his toned body after hitting the gym recently.

The 'Candy Shop' hitmaker posted this on his page and said it was time to hit the gym.

ALSO READ:Pamela Anderson Photoshoots nude on the covers of Flaunt magazine

Read more: http://www./#ixzz3lymOyAmb

His so sexy though many haters don't like him that much, but for me i guess his Power TV series tells more about his personality.

more photos below of 50 cents hitting the punching Bag at the gym.

Article Source:http://www./2015/09/power-tv-series-executive-producer50.html

Re: Power Tv Series Executive Producer,50 Cent Shows Of Six Packs And Toned Body by lumdy(m): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Power Tv Series Executive Producer,50 Cent Shows Of Six Packs And Toned Body by creebhills(m): 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
lumdy:
hmmmm
ok

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Shows Off Her Flawless Skin With Nipple Pumped Out. / Davido Buys Himself An Expensive Wrist Watch From King Of Jewelry (icebox) In At / Why I Was Crying – Man Behind Viral Weeping Meme Finally Speaks (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.