Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death (59344 Views)

Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match / Burglars Caught In Abia, Tied & Nearly Beaten To Death By Angry Mob / Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death by optimusprimer(m): 10:44am On Sep 17, 2015
ebosie11:
A thief named Austin Obi was caught this morning in Ikeja(Seriki Aro)  and nearly beaten to death by angry mob before police came to his rescue.

According to an eyewitness,the thief usually come to Ikeja to steal every night.He was unlucky this morning that residents of the area caught him and nearly lynched him to death.Three laptops were recovered from him.While being interrogated by the mob about his colleagues, he mentioned names of popular police men in Ikeja before police men came and took him away.Is he working with some police men?

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/09/thief-caught-this-morning-in-ikeja-and.html

an already rich man steals billions of dollars and u do nothing but talk about it....
a hungry fellow like you steals cabin biscuit and you club him to death!!!
who is doing who?
#selah
Re: See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death by Ganjafama(m): 10:45am On Sep 17, 2015
Igbos and their insatiable appetite for money. What's really wrong with these people? That's how they go about soiling the image of the country wherever they go.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death by omusiliyu(m): 10:45am On Sep 17, 2015
I tthougt the meaning of Obi is king.
Re: See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death by QueenEdna(f): 10:46am On Sep 17, 2015
Those police officers implicated should be identified aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ dealt with seriously, they are a disgrace aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ even worse criminal dan ds guy........

But this jungle justice is nt the best, we are still backward...
Re: See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death by muystoy(m): 10:48am On Sep 17, 2015
I knew it,doing wat most yeebos are known for... but why always flatty

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death by kenoz(m): 10:50am On Sep 17, 2015
Chai !
Re: See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death by kday(m): 10:50am On Sep 17, 2015
skyface00:
Oshodi, mushin, orile, ikeja, lolz if u want 2 thief don't go there lolz
I know bro, but that na where market dey....thise places you mentioned are the play ground of the husslers, pickpockets, one chance....you get the point
Re: See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death by Plus234(m): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2015
the op is mad, he knows the thief name but he don't know the police names
Re: See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death by chax100(f): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2015
Hmmm! That was a last minute rescue mission by the police. Don't be surprise to see him around over the weekend boasting that he is the Jagaban of Ikeja, holding a bottle of Orijin in one hand and a burning cigarette in the other.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death by ewenla1234(m): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2015
http://www.ewenla4youths.com/2015/09/download-ewenla4youthscom-mobileapp-for.html

==============
life is richer with free browsing
ewenla4youths.com
Re: See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death by 4stylz: 10:55am On Sep 17, 2015
Obrigardo:
NCA - name checkers association - food don ready

But the hunger is real. Just a day on the streets of lagos,
you get to see people with strong faces and people rushing to God knows where.
People frown everyday in lagos, quarrel and fight, scheme, dupe and defraud.
This place is so overrated and needs total de-congestion.

My thought exactly; they rush as if they are receiving 10million the next day..I don't see any reason for the stress jare, and most of them are from different part of Nigeria thinking once they get to Lagos; Money will just hit there account over-night.

I have seen guys quitting jobs and even transferring from other less congested states to work in a bank in lagos when the salary is same.. I wonder

Dear tribal bigots, this is not a post to feed on
Re: See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death by ewenla1234(m): 10:56am On Sep 17, 2015
Re: See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death by skyface00(m): 10:58am On Sep 17, 2015
I 4got 2 mentioned bariga, gbogunnu lolz I grow up in lagos, before moving 2 abj 9years ago

adisasegun:
Bros I dey suspect you oooo
Re: See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death by efilefun(m): 10:59am On Sep 17, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
grin grin

Small time now people go say jungle justice is bad. If you get robbed of your ipad Air and BB Porsche with a broken car window - u go know!

As in! grin grin grin

Na to settle watch movie remain. * Looks for rocking chair*

Are you OK at all? undecided

If it was your 200k you will smile

You dey mind am the same way GEJ said "How much did Jim Nwobodo stole? Money not up to theprice of a peugeot and Buhari regime send him to jail.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death by adeyemi91(m): 10:59am On Sep 17, 2015
Nawa o.. Everyday is for the thief,one day is for the owner.

In other news,help me celebrate my most loved woman n d woman dah loves me most,my mum with ur likes as today is her birthday. Thanks
Re: See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death by basilo101: 11:00am On Sep 17, 2015
the source is not genuine, yoruba bloggers. see hw he hurried attached a fictitious name. trying to cover up on the increasing level of crime among their people
Re: See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death by LadyBeauty(f): 11:01am On Sep 17, 2015
We need moderators at our site, apply in person @http://sunchat.jcink.net
Re: See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death by Emenandez4lyf(m): 11:01am On Sep 17, 2015
Nearly killed Him but what are we going to do to naija looters if they are caught.
Re: See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death by Etizz: 11:04am On Sep 17, 2015
He is just one lucky guy.....
Re: See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death by ylaa(f): 11:09am On Sep 17, 2015
gungle is it a new term?
just asking grin grin
adedayourt:
Kick against gungle justice

Kick against crime
Re: See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 17, 2015
Y{{B005 and stealing!!

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death by Smooyis(m): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Its nothing new.

It has been happening to every Nigerian tribe since 1914.

Austin you have done wrong. Why dont U get ur stupid self to Alaba or Balogun market and learn trade from Mr Chukwudi?

We dont support evil even when one of us in involved.

That Is the Igbo spirit.

Thanks for your nice comments. Evil is evil wether perpetrated by a yoruba, hausa, Igbo or any one else.

The moment we all speak with one voice against such evil regardless of where the perpetrators come from, then satan and his agents will know they have no hiding place.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death by lekyar(m): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2015
Donald3d:
no matter hw much u are robbed of,its not enough to be brutal to a fellow human,and at the same time no reason is enough to also steal from someone,some of this people that ste where robbed of good parenting,some where robbed of their glory and destiny by wicked step mothers and family members,all in all no action or situation should justify an evil deed either for satisfaction or for revenge.peace

You've had no experience with these heartless, untrained, conscienceless monsters. I have no pity for them because I have been at the brute end of their greed and wickedness. Scum of the earth.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death by princechurchill(m): 11:15am On Sep 17, 2015
a man signs his death sentence the moment he decides to be a thief.....i think it's written in the book of moses 5:92

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death by Bollinger(m): 11:22am On Sep 17, 2015
munas:
serves him right

And you think jungle justice is normal abi? hope you don't experience mistaken identity one day and are beaten up badly. Then you will understand why it is important to let the police handle situations like this.
Re: See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death by freshness2020: 11:24am On Sep 17, 2015
ebosie11:
A thief named Austin Obi was caught this morning in Ikeja(Seriki Aro)  and nearly beaten to death by angry mob before police came to his rescue.

According to an eyewitness,the thief usually come to Ikeja to steal every night.He was unlucky this morning that residents of the area caught him and nearly lynched him to death.Three laptops were recovered from him.While being interrogated by the mob about his colleagues, he mentioned names of popular police men in Ikeja before police men came and took him away.Is he working with some police men?

lol...this na my area na....
Re: See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:29am On Sep 17, 2015
ebosie11:
A thief named Austin Obi was caught this morning in Ikeja(Seriki Aro) and nearly beaten to death by angry mob before police came to his rescue.

thank God, at bolded. There are a lot of lagosians walking around who have blood on their hands.
Re: See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death by Rotimi47: 11:31am On Sep 17, 2015
skyface00:
Oshodi, mushin, orile, ikeja, gbogunnu in bariga lolz if u want 2 thief don't go there lolz
Let them try these areas as it will surely convenience others to stay off. grin
Re: See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death by vickylala239: 11:34am On Sep 17, 2015
Nigeria I will always love u,for jungle justice.

This is the best way to treat dis Ppl.

Cuz police are thief.

They will let him go bfr u knw.

D names of those police involved will Neva b mention again.

Jungle justice for life.

Tap like, if u love jungle justice
Re: See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death by Bdemmy(m): 11:35am On Sep 17, 2015
This is the only situation where a thief will pray for police to arrive with speed of light cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death by skyface00(m): 11:40am On Sep 17, 2015
Lolz they won't leave complete hahahha

Rotimi47:
Let them try these areas as it will surely convenience others to stay off. grin
Re: See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death by ayindejimmy(m): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2015
I thought every accused human is innocent until proven guilty by a competent court of law?

We catch corrupt politicians everyday but they're quick to remind us they're innocent until proven guilty.

So this man too, dear Nairalanders, is innocent until proven guilty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip / Yahoo Yahoo School In Lagos: EFCC Arrests 12 Suspected Internet Fraudsters / Mad Man Beheads 6 Persons In Ahoada, Rivers State, Kills Self (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.