Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Who Was The President Of Nigeria When You Were Born? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Was The President Of Nigeria When You Were Born? (542 Views)

Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S / 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People / Top 10 Oldest Universities In Nigeria – When And How They Where Established (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was The President Of Nigeria When You Were Born? by obynoses(m): 9:14am On Sep 17, 2015
This is a sensitive question that could come up in an interview. Please go back to Nigerian Leadership archives to fetch that information for yourself. It could be asked in an examination. From there, some one could know the period or year you were born easily.
Re: Who Was The President Of Nigeria When You Were Born? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:16am On Sep 17, 2015
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida - IBB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Was The President Of Nigeria When You Were Born? by Greyworld: 9:17am On Sep 17, 2015
Op talk yurs...
Mine
The best president Nigeria eva had.
Re: Who Was The President Of Nigeria When You Were Born? by SonOfTheLion(m): 9:22am On Sep 17, 2015
nice thread
Re: Who Was The President Of Nigeria When You Were Born? by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 17, 2015
I would reluctantly tell the interviewer that I wouldn't know because I was still an infant at that time and I haven't researched because I have been occupied with making myself better and learning the current things but that doesn't mean I have disregard for history.
Re: Who Was The President Of Nigeria When You Were Born? by doublewisdom: 9:24am On Sep 17, 2015
Lord Lugard.

3 Likes

Re: Who Was The President Of Nigeria When You Were Born? by ArchEnemy(m): 9:25am On Sep 17, 2015
IBB

1 Like

Re: Who Was The President Of Nigeria When You Were Born? by ArchEnemy(m): 9:27am On Sep 17, 2015
doublewisdom:
Lord Lugard.
No wonder you be doublewisdom

Babaa ooo

Hope you took good care of our fore fathers

1 Like

Re: Who Was The President Of Nigeria When You Were Born? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:27am On Sep 17, 2015
doublewisdom:
Lord Lugard.
Re: Who Was The President Of Nigeria When You Were Born? by missdebs(f): 9:30am On Sep 17, 2015
abacha....hard times, i wish i was born durin buhari's regime
Re: Who Was The President Of Nigeria When You Were Born? by mytime24(f): 9:45am On Sep 17, 2015
doublewisdom:
Lord Lugard.
oga linus angry

1 Like

Re: Who Was The President Of Nigeria When You Were Born? by bluice2(m): 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
Shagari
Re: Who Was The President Of Nigeria When You Were Born? by Youngsage: 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
Fela

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Polytechnic 2015/16 Admission Update / Unilorin Best Graduating Student Yet To See Good Job 6years After Graduation / What Would You Do...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.