Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

SERMON JOTTERS: Prosperity & Riches Are Mine {part 2} - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SERMON JOTTERS: Prosperity & Riches Are Mine {part 2} (482 Views)

SERMON JOTTERS: Mystery Of Divine Assistance {sunday Service} - Dr. D.K Olukoya / Sermon Jotters: Who Has The Final Say? {must Read} / Sermon Jotters: Deliverance Of The Feet- Dr. D.k Olukoya {mfm Pmch-october} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SERMON JOTTERS: Prosperity & Riches Are Mine {part 2} by sermonjotters: 9:16am On Sep 17, 2015
[size=15pt]
Poverty is a Curse; Enter into Abundance and Prosperity.
I Decree: Every Backbone of Poverty I Your Life Shall Be Broken in the Name Of Jesus..
[/size]

Looking at many lives; there is a wide disparity between when they are and where God wants them to be; God is not happy when we are not flourishing because we are meant to show fort the glory of God. It will be a disaster if you come in to this world and you do not prosper because; the prosperity of many lives has been attached to your life; in order words if you don’t prosper many life might never prosper.
Continue Message HERE ==> http://sermonjotters..com.ng/2015/09/word-day-prosperity-riches-are-mine.html`

(1) (Reply)

Watch SPIRITUAL Truth>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ohlwvlhde8 ……>this Is For / I Believe Christians Shouldn’t Owe Anything / Bishop David Oyedepo Engages Contractors To Fix All Roads Leading To Cannanland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.