Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,835 members, 7,956,155 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

Website For Selling Agricultural Products (fish,crops,dogs,....) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Website For Selling Agricultural Products (fish,crops,dogs,....) (2210 Views)

Self-Driving Tractors & Drone Plant & Harvest Crops In UK / Website For Selling Agricultural Products (fish,crops,dogs,....) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website For Selling Agricultural Products (fish,crops,dogs,....) by jido52(m): 9:35am On Sep 17, 2015
most people go into farming without the proper marketing plan
they produce and wait for the buyers to come,making it look like there is excess supply(this leads to reduction in selling price), it
makes most farmer sell at break even prices.

I proffer a solution to this problem.....
>Meet your buyers faster
>>>sell at your desired price
>>>>make more profit.

A website offering you a free platform to sell your agricultural produce across the country
We are tailored towards the agro industry.
To make sure that farmers get good returns on there production.
Visit farmasgate to start selling for FREE
Re: Website For Selling Agricultural Products (fish,crops,dogs,....) by jido52(m): 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
it is a free website...free to post
jido52:
most people go into farming without the proper marketing plan
they produce and wait for the buyers to come,making it look like there is excess supply(this leads to reduction in selling price), it
makes most farmer sell at break even prices.

I proffer a solution to this problem.....
>Meet your buyers faster
>>>sell at your desired price
>>>>make more profit.

A website offering you a free platform to sell your agricultural produce across the country
We are tailored towards the agro industry.
To make sure that farmers get good returns on there production.
Visit farmasgate to start selling for FREE
Re: Website For Selling Agricultural Products (fish,crops,dogs,....) by wolfjoker11: 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
Good Day,
I am here to inform you that I have gone into the business of Agricultural Produce(Soybeans and Tomato), I would like you to help me export/Sell my produce to various clients,Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank You.

PLease contact me at:- eziokeprecious@yahoo.com
08060421945(whatsapp or mobile)

(1) (Reply)

Cassava Cultivation. After 18 Months Of Waiting, Still No Clear Path. / Poultry Cage Installation & Adjustment / Cucumber/water Melon Seminar@ Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.