Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,946 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

Fake Drugs beware. [photo] - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fake Drugs beware. [photo] (484 Views)

Senate Releases List Of 42 Banned Anti-malaria Drugs Still Sold In Nigeria / NAFDAC Confiscates Fake Drugs Worth N25million In Warri, Seal Shops / Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Drugs beware. [photo] by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 17, 2015
Be very careful fake drugs are almost everywhere. a friend of mine bought this drug below and almost took it. until I tried practicing what the advertise on NTA. lo and behold I discovered the silver coated side was painted or kind of photocopied. I scratch and scratched until I poked a hole. the pills were even looking funny. there was neither a fake digits nor atleast a Biro written number after the scratch, for me to even attempt texting. my sick (feverish) friend was healed miraculously at sighting the magic pills. the drug was purchased, from a high profile pharmacy. without doubt they all definitely have innocent victims. be very cautious about issues like this. have you once fall victim? how did you react.

(1) (Reply)

Walk Off Belly Fat / How To Reduce Cancer Risk / An 11 Yrs Old Boy Makes The Most Amazing Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.