Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,289 members, 7,867,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

Stay Inspired Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stay Inspired Today (259 Views)

Inspired Daily | Who You Are Versus What You Do / Inspired Daily | Power Of Acts Of Kindness / Get Challenged And Be Inspired Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stay Inspired Today by Badirukehinde(m): 10:33am On Sep 17, 2015
Was Inspired to Share this quote.

"The Exams papers we don't write well often becomes the best of results....So your present condition has no grip on Your future" #BadiruKehindeQuotes

NB: You are in need of an in-house or Performance Poet, Public Speaker for Your Life Coaching, You need to write a Poem for relevant ocassions, Article or critique...Send Your requests to

Bookings: BadiruKehinde@gmail.com +2348135359053 IG@Kejibanks
I-Inspire
I-Mirror Life
I-Change
I-Speak Muses ✌

(1) (Reply)

Your Business Plans / What You Need To Know About This Country / Dangote Killer Trucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.