Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Unhappy customer... but no longer the case... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unhappy customer... but no longer the case... (788 Views)

NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration / Mtn Are Shameless Thieves / Smartphone Thieves Will Hate This New Android 5.1 Update. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unhappy customer... but no longer the case... by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 11, 2009
Unhappy customer... But no longer the case...
Re: Unhappy customer... but no longer the case... by kessientus(m): 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2009
Your accusation is absolute baseless crap. These things happen sometimes with networks all over the country and the sensible thing to do is simply to call their customer care service and have the problem rectified. Instead you decide to do the juvenile thing by rushing to your computer and spreading jealous lies, whining about nothing, seeking the kind of recognition that you obviously do not deserve. How pathetic.
Re: Unhappy customer... but no longer the case... by tobao(m): 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2009
@kessientus,thank u and God bless for schooling him
Re: Unhappy customer... but no longer the case... by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2009
The customer service can do better they just lost me some cool business.
Re: Unhappy customer... but no longer the case... by stancozy(m): 12:48am On Apr 12, 2009
@royal, i suspect you have Odinga Virus on your phone. . . tongue , dont blame glo. There might be a parasite near you that magically devoured you crd, ODINGER VIRUS IN ACTION HERE. .oya watch. . LoL tongue
Re: Unhappy customer... but no longer the case... by tobao(m): 9:46am On Apr 12, 2009
I hope u've heard what 'cozy said.It could be d odinga virus 'cos i dont think network providers zap dier customer's cash without a reason.
U could use MC Cafe anti-virus(the latest version) instead of formating ur phone n memory card n dont 4get 2 scan ur memory card too 4 dats where the virus at.
The virus once attacked a friends phone.
Re: Unhappy customer... but no longer the case... by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2009
happy easter to all. my anger has past, but i think odinga is the kenyan Prime minister and not a credit eating virus tongue
Re: Unhappy customer... but no longer the case... by Wellas14(m): 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2009
Royal,
Take it easy o. Glo has a more human face than the other sevice providers.
Re: Unhappy customer... but no longer the case... by sniperwolf(m): 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2009
I think you've been browsing with your phone when there was no money in it. And immediately you load they subtract the money you are owing them as a result of the browsing

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Cant Download With My Opera 4.2 / >>>naija Iphone Users & Guru's I Need Your Assistance Urgently<<< / Gizmo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.