Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

3 Months Old Baby & Wife Is Pregnant Now - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Months Old Baby & Wife Is Pregnant Now (2099 Views)

Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) / Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant / 9-Week-Old Baby Suffers From Skin Change Due To Baby Formula [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Months Old Baby & Wife Is Pregnant Now by NwaTeacher1: 10:55am On Sep 17, 2015
Plz i need help on what to do. My wife gave birth 3 months ago & we had it last month. Now, she is pregnant as we have confirmed it tru test. I don't know what to do as i'm suggesting going for D&C to evacuate the pregnancy 4 the sake of my baby but my wife is saying otherwise that her faith is against abortion. What can i do to address this issue as i'm not ready to welcome another baby now. Plz advice me on what to do.
Re: 3 Months Old Baby & Wife Is Pregnant Now by Badgers14: 10:57am On Sep 17, 2015
Let me me spread my mat here with bottles of origin... This is gonna be a long thread.. grin

Ok, Nwa teacher, seems like you got alot to learn.. wink

But this situation is very kritikal . this pass my power..

Lalasticlala abeg show this brother some love and match this thread to headquarters .

2 Likes

Re: 3 Months Old Baby & Wife Is Pregnant Now by therealdeal10: 11:01am On Sep 17, 2015
Hmmm nawa oo

Family man dat wnts 2 abort

1 Like

Re: 3 Months Old Baby & Wife Is Pregnant Now by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 17, 2015
NwaTeacher1:
Plz i need help on what to do. My wife gave birth 3 months ago & we had it last month. Now, she is pregnant as we have confirmed it tru test. I don't know what to do as i'm suggesting going for D&C to evacuate the pregnancy 4 the sake of my baby but my wife is saying otherwise that her faith is against abortion. What can i do to address this issue as i'm not ready to welcome another baby now. Plz advice me on what to do.

hahahahahaha, i found myself in this situation few months ago. my daughter is 4 months and 4 days today but my wife missed her period when she was 2 months.

she had to increase her intake of Uda mixed with gin and within 4 days she saw her menstruation. i was over joyed.

Uda mixed with Gin is a home made recipe for prevention of unwanted pregnancy. try it
Re: 3 Months Old Baby & Wife Is Pregnant Now by delishpot: 11:09am On Sep 17, 2015
See how you keep mouth talk Dand C? Because its not your life involved sh3y? If it was your womb they were going to scrape with the possibility of it hindering your reproduction in future, will you do it as your first option?

NwaTeacher1:
Re: 3 Months Old Baby & Wife Is Pregnant Now by PasNet: 11:26am On Sep 17, 2015
delishpot:
See how you keep mouth talk Dand C? Because its not your life involved sh3y?

You can't blame the guy, wish you were in his Shoes, you would have tot same way, but sincerely dats an alternative considering Some medical conditions, not a best alternative. If your wife is game, then best advice is to let it be, your baby should be a year old by d time the new baby comes.
Re: 3 Months Old Baby & Wife Is Pregnant Now by delishpot: 11:34am On Sep 17, 2015
PasNet:

You can't blame the guy, wish you were in his Shoes, you would have tot same way, but sincerely dats an alternative considering Some medical conditions, not a best alternative. If your wife is game, then best advice is to let it be, your baby should be a year old by d time the new baby comes.

The shoes he wore by himself or the shoes forced on him? For the sake of his baby? Why not think of baby when banging its mom without protection kniwing full well that acident may happen? That is how to show concern for Baby.

1 Like

Re: 3 Months Old Baby & Wife Is Pregnant Now by PasNet: 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
delishpot:

The shoes he wore by himself or the shoes forced on him? For the sake of his baby? Why not think of baby when banging its mom without protection kniwing full well that acident may happen? That is how to show concern for Baby.

It Is easier said than done.... easy to point accusing fingers.... some of us don't get to learn till we get our fingers burnt, and the irony of correction in this part of the world baffles me most times.

I am of the belief that whatever situation one faces in life is for us to factor out a better way to correct someone who will be in similar situation in future.

@OP, Like I said.... D&C is not the best solution, but it is a solution provided and ONLY if it is medically approved from recognised institutions. On the alternative, if your wife insists, (particularly as regards to her faith) it is BEST to allow the pregnancy. There will always be a way out of every difficult situation. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: 3 Months Old Baby & Wife Is Pregnant Now by delishpot: 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
PasNet:

It Is easier said than done.... easy to point accusing fingers.... some of us don't get to learn till we get our fingers burnt, and the irony of correction in this part of the world baffles me most times.

I am of the belief that whatever situation one faces in life is for us to factor out a better way to correct someone who will be in similar situation in future.

@OP, Like I said.... D&C is not the best solution, but it is a solution provided and ONLY if it is medically approved from recognised institutions. On the alternative, if your wife insists, (particularly as regards to her faith) it is BEST to allow the pregnancy. There will always be a way out of every difficult situation. Cheers

well from your point of view shey? Did you hear me complain about the sole fact that he considered D&C?
I understand life more than you think I do. I know situations can push a man to do or consider doing some things he regrets Later.
My problem is how he just thinks D&C is a piec3 of cake and the woman should just do it. No consideration for her feelings he is only concerened about "HIS" baby and himself. Did you notice his choice of words? My, me, I.
Re: 3 Months Old Baby & Wife Is Pregnant Now by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
delishpot:

Your head dey there. It seems you took those words out of my mouth.
For crying out loud, he seems like an educated fellow. Has he not heard of protection and child spacing? Let him carry his cross.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Months Old Baby & Wife Is Pregnant Now by eyinjuege: 1:15am On Sep 18, 2015
therealdeal10:
Hmmm nawa oo

Family man dat wnts 2 abort

You will be surprised that contrary to popular beliefs, nearly half or more of the people who go for abortions are married women with the consent and even presence of their husbands

(1) (Reply)

What's The Spot Like Pimples On My Chest? Tired Of It. / The 93-year-old Yoga Teacher / Pure Cranberry! Not Concentrates! Wipe Out Urinary Tract Infections Out !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.