Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,002 members, 7,814,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Promo At It's Best - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Promo At It's Best (827 Views)

Flash Promo At Comfort Zone Gardens Lekki Scheme II, Okun Ajah. #12m / Valentine Promo At Flourish Gardens Lekki Free Trade Zone / Xmas Promo At Moriah Estate Ikorodu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promo At It's Best by Richydos(m): 11:06am On Sep 17, 2015
Barifec realities Nigeria limited avail you a great opportunity to be a proud owner of your own home in our fast developing estate Grace Park & Gardens in MOWE-OFADA for as low as #550,000 for a plot... Marketer's hotline 08038256498, 08168513962
BARIFEC REALITIES NIGERIA LIMITED, we right the wrongs when you think of shelter

Re: Promo At It's Best by adedayourt(m): 11:08am On Sep 17, 2015
SCAM AT ITS BEST
Re: Promo At It's Best by Richydos(m): 11:33am On Sep 17, 2015
[quote author=adedayourt post=38096973]SCAM AT ITS BEST[/quote
Can you in any way prove your claim @ least your Google has got answers to many doubtful questions and if u Google about my company where I work and read anything relating to scam then I'll be a wasted living soul but if not so... I am sorry to say you should remain mute about what you have no prove on.... I challenge you to prove barifec realities limited as a scam.... Ur Google can help
Re: Promo At It's Best by adedayourt(m): 11:36am On Sep 17, 2015
[quote author=Richydos post=38097754][/quote]

y dont u do ursef d honour of proving ur sincerity cus am nt moved by doz words u typed
Re: Promo At It's Best by Richydos(m): 11:41am On Sep 17, 2015
adedayourt:

y dont u do ursef d honour of proving ur sincerity cus am nt moved by doz words u typed
Google has made it easier to detect a scam because you will definitely even if you know little less about a company, so many others who have in anyway experience such a scam company would have pointed it out...... Like i rightly said I challenge you to prove barifec realities Nigeria limited with just a single scam case
Re: Promo At It's Best by adedayourt(m): 11:44am On Sep 17, 2015
Richydos:

Google has made it easier to detect a scam because you will definitely even if you know little less about a company, so many others who have in anyway experience such a scam company would have pointed it out...... Like i rightly said I challenge you to prove barifec realities Nigeria limited with just a single scam case

sorry to disappoint u got no time fr ur basless challenge
Re: Promo At It's Best by Richydos(m): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2015
adedayourt:

sorry to disappoint u got no time fr ur basless challenge
You only disappoint yourself if you can't prove your claim right...... Everyone is wishing and I am as well hoping you can prove barifec realities Nigeria limited with just a scam case... If u can, I'll resign working with them but it so disappointing you can't even mention a single scam case....... Have you not disappointed yourself?
Re: Promo At It's Best by adedayourt(m): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2015
Richydos:

You only disappoint yourself if you can't prove your claim right...... Everyone is wishing and I am as well hoping you can prove barifec realities Nigeria limited with just a scam case... If u can, I'll resign working with them but it so disappointing you can't even mention a single scam case....... Have you not disappointed yourself?

its really gonna hurt u but ders notin ican do to it grin grin

got nt ur time
Re: Promo At It's Best by Richydos(m): 11:55am On Sep 17, 2015
adedayourt:

got nt ur time
Funny friend but you have the time to label it a scam With no prove...... I believe the institution you graduated from taught you what is called research findings before making a conclusion....... Just an advise, research before you conclude... Don't just type because you are bored

1 Like

Re: Promo At It's Best by Barifec(m): 7:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
adedayourt:

got nt ur time

Thank you for your interest in our company. We also appreciate your caution but we would like to further advise that you refrain from making any defamatory or libelous statement about any person or company especially if you do not have any evidence to back your claims.

You may be sued. I know you know that your internet ip lives your footprints behind and SEUN and every website owners know the location of all that visit their sites.

Don't think you can't be sued because you are hiding behind the keyboard.

To clear your doubt, WE ARE NOT SCAMMERS, our office is in Lagos, 51, Church Street, Oshodi, you may visit us if you care to and the only estate we have for now is called Grace Park & Garden, Mowe-Ofada, We undertake to take you there whenever you are chanced.

Like Richydos wisely said, stop typing unverified words because you are bored. Get busy sir.
Re: Promo At It's Best by Richydos(m): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
Barifec:

Thank you for your interest in our company. We also appreciate your caution but we would like to further advise that you refrain from making any defamatory or libelous statement about any person or company especially if you do not have any evidence to back your claims.

You may be sued. I know you know that your internet ip lives your footprints behind and SEUN and every website owners know the location of all that visit their sites.

Don't think you can't be sued because you are hiding behind the keyboard.

To clear your doubt, WE ARE NOT SCAMMERS, our office is in Lagos, 51, Church Street, Oshodi, you may visit us if you care to and the only estate we have for now is called Grace Park & Garden, Mowe-Ofada, We undertake to take you there whenever you are chanced.

Like Richydos wisely said, stop typing unverified words because you are bored. Get busy sir.
Yea i am utmost sure he is so ashamed of himself for not being able to prove barifec realities limited as a scam, let's not punish him for his scandalized error because we at Barifec truly cares
BARIFEC REALITIES NIGERIA LIMITED, righting the wrongs when you think of shelter

(1) (Reply)

TO LET: 2-bedroom Flat In Surulere / Landed Property For Sale At Igando Area Lagos (pictures) / 5 Bedroom Detached Duplex For Renting At Lekki County Homes Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.