Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Infinix Hot Note Pro Needed In Ph For 20k - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Infinix Hot Note Pro Needed In Ph For 20k (945 Views)

Which Android 5.0 Phone Is Best For 20K Or Below? / Infinix Zero 2 And Infinix Hot Note Pro :Benin sales / Brand New Infinix Hot Note Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot Note Pro Needed In Ph For 20k by smithwilliam: 11:26am On Sep 17, 2015
NON-ROOTED clean,faultless,with no screen crack or scratch or damage,black infinix hot note pro is needed,if you have one for sell and in ph please let me know.

NB. I don't want uk or london use please
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Needed In Ph For 20k by Babalegba(m): 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
Good luck with the price
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Needed In Ph For 20k by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
smithwilliam:
NON-ROOTED clean,faultless,with no screen crack or scratch or damage,black infinix hot note pro is needed,if you have one for sell and in ph please let me know.

qsts for you 1.what Is the difference between uk and London?
2. Does tecno have a market in uk?hence are people using tecno over there??
3.hv u seen a uk used or refurbished tecno device before??if yes,where and when?
4.if you had the above phone you stated above, what's the last price you'll sell it for??
5.do u know the actual cost of a new version of the phone you seek?..
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Needed In Ph For 20k by smithwilliam: 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
BADNEAT:
qsts for you 1.what Is the difference between uk and London?
2. Does tecno have a market in uk?hence are people using tecno over there??
3.hv u seen a uk used or refurbished tecno device before??if yes,where and when?
4.if you had the above phone you stated above, what's the last price you'll sell it for??
5.do u know the actual cost of a new version of the phone you seek?..
(1) ask the fraudsters on olx
(2) I didn't ask for tecno
(3) answer 1 and 2 can handle it
(4) depending on my state of emergency 18k
(5) yes but depends where you get yours (27 to 30)

Do you have more
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Needed In Ph For 20k by puresoul1(m): 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
smithwilliam:

go to infinix carlcare
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Needed In Ph For 20k by smithwilliam: 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
puresoul1:
go to infinix carlcare
carlcare sell phones,please break it down for me
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Needed In Ph For 20k by Babalegba(m): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
smithwilliam:
(1) ask the fraudsters on olx
(2) I didn't ask for tecno
(3) answer 1 and 2 can handle it
(4) depending on my state of emergency 18k
(5) yes but depends where you get yours (27 to 30)

Do you have more
He meant infinix not techno, anyway getting one at the price you seek will be tough unless a pickpocket is selling his spoils
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Needed In Ph For 20k by smithwilliam: 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
Babalegba:
He meant infinix not techno, anyway getting one at the price you seek will be tough unless a pickpocket is selling his spoils
what of infinix hot note or what's the major difference between the phone and which one will you recommend for heavy android gamer
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Needed In Ph For 20k by henrixx(m): 5:02am On Sep 18, 2015
smithwilliam:
what of infinix hot note or what's the major difference between the phone and which one will you recommend for heavy android gamer
guy U funny gan.. Ur price too small.... Abi u think say na groundnut u wan buy
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Needed In Ph For 20k by smithwilliam: 7:38am On Sep 18, 2015
henrixx:
guy U funny gan.. Ur price too small.... Abi u think say na groundnut u wan buy
oya suggest phone way I fit buy with that amount
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Needed In Ph For 20k by henrixx(m): 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
smithwilliam:
oya suggest phone way I fit buy with that amount
you can buy the normal infinix note or gionee m3 bro
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Needed In Ph For 20k by smithwilliam: 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
henrixx:
you can buy the normal infinix note or gionee m3 bro
thanks bro ,i will google the spec of that GIONEE m3

(1) (Reply)

Oneplus 3 For Sale!! / Sealed Brand New XIAOMI Redmi 8 4GB/64GB VARIANT / Tecno Camon 16 Premier For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.