Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,203 members, 7,860,319 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Funke Akindele Jumps For Joy As She Flaunts Her Sneakers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Jumps For Joy As She Flaunts Her Sneakers (50529 Views)

Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business / Ifeoma Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday As She Flaunts Her Baby Bump / Davido Jumps For Joy As Cristaino Ronaldo Followed Him On Instagra(watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Jumps For Joy As She Flaunts Her Sneakers by crazygod(m): 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
Saay1:

Do u know what, l like this lady, but no respect for woman that don't have husband

Dude that makes u a marriagist. (someone who discriminates against single people) I invented that word myself.

Thank u.
Re: Funke Akindele Jumps For Joy As She Flaunts Her Sneakers by j4sure(m): 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
Congrats Jenifa.Will you marry me?
Re: Funke Akindele Jumps For Joy As She Flaunts Her Sneakers by SORTER: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
chocolateme:
Funke Long time
WHY YOU DEY TELL HER LONG TIME NA UR GF?
Re: Funke Akindele Jumps For Joy As She Flaunts Her Sneakers by KAYSANTOS: 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
Wetin concern me
Re: Funke Akindele Jumps For Joy As She Flaunts Her Sneakers by domopps(m): 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
chocolateme:
Funke Long time

Bae how many acct do u av on NL been seeing ur pix on so many accounts! Okay next tyme I stumble on another one gona Holla @U

Cheeeeeers
Re: Funke Akindele Jumps For Joy As She Flaunts Her Sneakers by energylee(m): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
funlord:
undecided

This old woman is too local! Grow up and act your age ma! She must surely be related to the useless diseased prostitute that is below me but unfortunately this ones brain is merely a decoration for the rest of her body!
Why don't you for once think like a human being? Must you abuse her or she collected your biscuits?... You see someone smiling lik that and all you could type was nonsense. If she should see that, do you think she will still be smiling? That means you've successfully poured salt into her milk.... Go and change faa....!!!
Re: Funke Akindele Jumps For Joy As She Flaunts Her Sneakers by funlord(m): 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
grin
energylee:

Why don't you for once think like a human being? Must you abuse her or she collected your biscuits?... You see someone smiling lik that and all you could type was nonsense. If she should see that, do you think she will still be smiling? That means you've successfully poured salt into her milk.... Go and change faa....!!!

The answers to your _stupid musings are as follows: My laptop, my internet connection, my time and my decision! Now kindly shut your inconsequential and demented ass up you turd!
Re: Funke Akindele Jumps For Joy As She Flaunts Her Sneakers by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
your mates jump for joy when they have kids and are married, you jump for a shoe. please go to your village and do some homework.
Re: Funke Akindele Jumps For Joy As She Flaunts Her Sneakers by canDy4eva(f): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
eldave:
Wor wor dey smell for here. Old cargo!
I smell envy oooo! Show us ur gf!
Re: Funke Akindele Jumps For Joy As She Flaunts Her Sneakers by energylee(m): 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
funlord:
grin

The answers to your _stupid musings are as follows: My laptop, my internet connection, my time and my decision! Now kindly shut your inconsequential and demented ass up you turd!
That explained it.... Can't hold you for your ultimate and genuine stupidity na.. Wait till you become a celebrity and you are happy because of a gift and d comment is like, 'shey dis he goat neva see gift before?'...

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Jumps For Joy As She Flaunts Her Sneakers by kayalla(f): 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
i guess she's showing wat NIKE Air can do, makes u fly high
Re: Funke Akindele Jumps For Joy As She Flaunts Her Sneakers by SmartMugu: 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
How is this news? Somebody wear sneakers, na news. If she no wear shoes na still news. See wetin unemployment turn OP to.
Re: Funke Akindele Jumps For Joy As She Flaunts Her Sneakers by ayindejimmy(m): 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
Now, that's MA crush.

Looking agile
Re: Funke Akindele Jumps For Joy As She Flaunts Her Sneakers by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 18, 2015
Weytin concern dis one?Even tho she nuh fine, u nuh reach her slippers. So, gerarahia mhen!
canDy4eva:
I smell envy oooo! Show us ur gf!
Re: Funke Akindele Jumps For Joy As She Flaunts Her Sneakers by vokalguy(m): 12:47am On Sep 18, 2015
Now this is someone I love and can relate to... unlike that talentless big boobs girl
Re: Funke Akindele Jumps For Joy As She Flaunts Her Sneakers by anjuwon6: 11:46am On Sep 18, 2015
Dazzlingtee makeover is a makeup outfit that offers variety of quality services,bridal makeup,engagement,fashion,straight,head gear(gele)and lots more....call now 08187013077 or 08088580440 to book a sit @dittol plaza itire road,ojuelegba lagos.

Re: Funke Akindele Jumps For Joy As She Flaunts Her Sneakers by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
Air force 2's. What's there Abegi jor, another non-issue.
Re: Funke Akindele Jumps For Joy As She Flaunts Her Sneakers by dolly(f): 10:29am On Sep 20, 2015
Nice outfit dearie.me like.
Re: Funke Akindele Jumps For Joy As She Flaunts Her Sneakers by canDy4eva(f): 9:44am On Sep 23, 2015
eldave:
Weytin concern dis one?Even tho she nuh fine, u nuh reach her slippers. So, gerarahia mhen!
all I asked wz a pix to show ur gf n ur rantin! Na wa o!
Re: Funke Akindele Jumps For Joy As She Flaunts Her Sneakers by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 23, 2015
If you were my gf, would have said she's better. But, since, you're not,abeg, face front! And don't quote me again.
canDy4eva:
all I asked wz a pix to show ur gf n ur rantin! Na wa o!
Re: Funke Akindele Jumps For Joy As She Flaunts Her Sneakers by canDy4eva(f): 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
eldave:
If you were my gf, would have said she's better. But, since, you're not,abeg, face front! And don't quote me again.
ur such a low lyf! Shame on u!
Re: Funke Akindele Jumps For Joy As She Flaunts Her Sneakers by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
And u dont wanna stop quoting a low life? I don c am say na devil sit down on top ur sense so. Mtcheeeww..
canDy4eva:
ur such a low lyf! Shame on u!
Re: Funke Akindele Jumps For Joy As She Flaunts Her Sneakers by canDy4eva(f): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
eldave:
And u dont wanna stop quoting a low life? I don c am say na devil sit down on top ur sense so. Mtcheeeww..
...n datz because I wana beta ur lyf na! If I dnt who will
Re: Funke Akindele Jumps For Joy As She Flaunts Her Sneakers by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
STHU! FYI, ur one attention seeking jonkey! Seems ur on heat and needs shagging! Lima looser!
canDy4eva:
...n datz because I wana beta ur lyf na! If I dnt who will
Re: Funke Akindele Jumps For Joy As She Flaunts Her Sneakers by canDy4eva(f): 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
eldave:
STHU! FYI, ur one attention seeking jonkey! Seems ur on heat and needs shagging! Lima looser!
now I knw ur kind! Sadist! Alwayz sad wen ppl progress. Taaaah gerarahia... Hausa beef!
Re: Funke Akindele Jumps For Joy As She Flaunts Her Sneakers by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
Efu le efu like u. President Buhari!
canDy4eva:
now I knw ur kind! Sadist! Alwayz sad wen ppl progress. Taaaah gerarahia... Hausa beef!
takes a sadist to know anoda sadist! Anu ofia!*modified*
Re: Funke Akindele Jumps For Joy As She Flaunts Her Sneakers by canDy4eva(f): 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
eldave:
Efu le efu like u. President Buhari!takes a sadist to know anoda sadist! Anu ofia!*modified*
do u knw y am gona let ur sorry ass b? Itz because u stay in PH, if nt...
Re: Funke Akindele Jumps For Joy As She Flaunts Her Sneakers by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
Whatever...Omg! *shockt*Dnt temme uv even checkt ma profile!
canDy4eva:
do u knw y am gona let ur sorry ass b? Itz because u stay in PH, if nt...
Re: Funke Akindele Jumps For Joy As She Flaunts Her Sneakers by canDy4eva(f): 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
eldave:
Whatever...Omg! *shockt*Dnt temme uv even checkt ma profile!
woteva! Juss kiss ur sorry ass!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / Actress Chizzy Alichi Releases Hot New Photos / Best Dressed Nigerian Male Celebrities Under Age 26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.